Walk in.

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, Y8000

Type/Location:
Shop location, Dogenzaka, Shibuya

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Dropped by the shop 20 minutes before opening at 9:40; they actually start taking reservations at 9am. I noticed they had a sign saying that Japanese speaking ability was necessary. The tencho was very nice and offered me Nana at 10:15 since he wasn't sure she would be there at 10. I came back at 10:10 but Nana wasn't there yet. So I waited...and waited...and waited. About 5 guys came in while I waited, and about 3 left. The tencho kept refilling my tea and apologizing, saying Nana would be there any minute. I was wondering what was going on when finally, around 10:45 this tall woman walks in straight to the rooms in back. Great, I thought, at least she was worth the wait. It wasn't until 11 that Nana was ready for me. We undressed, showered (no teasing), then went back to her room to play. Nana seemed taller than the 165 cm listed and a little thicker around the waist than I expected, but she was still quite attractive. As usual, she didn't really look like the picture on the selection board. It was somehow difficult to communicate with her. She didn't seem to always respond to my Japanese, and her English was minimal. In retrospect, I think she may have been Korean. She really didn't act like most Japanese women I've met either. Anyhow, Nana let me take the lead. DATY and FIV which she seemed to enjoy, then 69 and CIM. We had quite a wait for the shower so I was able to talk with her a little more then and get to know her. By the time I finally left, 50 minutes had passed. Because of the single shower, I've found that Seafari is not so strict with the time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Although their photos aren't very accurate, I've yet to be disappointed by the offerings at Seafari. It's certainly a good value for the money, and you might get lucky.