Guest viewing is limited

Shibuya Seafari - Natsu

zecarioca

Pussy Worshipper
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Natsu (http://www.shibuya-seafari.com/staffdetail_259.html)

Date of Encounter:
August 8, 2016 - around 3pm

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, 9000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop location

Language Notes:
98% Japanese, 2% English

Details of the Encounter:
I had been once before to Shibuya Seafari but the tencho said the waiting time was around 45 minutes to one hour, and I couldn't wait that long. Yesterday I gave it another try, since I had some spare time and the afternoon was unbearably hot outside... I could use some air conditioning - and, why not, a BJ.

Got there and there were two oji-san in the waiting room. To my surprise, the tencho (who doesn't speak any English but tries hard to communicate nevertheless) told me to wait 10 to 15 minutes so I could see Natsu. He pointed to her picture on the board, and she looked cute enough. I had some cold tea in the waiting room while the Emperor was delivering his speech on live TV and the oji-san to my right seemed to be deeply moved by this event.

Natsu greeted me with a wide smile. It's hard to determine her age - she could be anywhere between 28 and late 40s, but her face is very fresh and pretty, and her body very fit. She is probably the thinnest girl I've ever been with. Flat chest, flat belly, skinny legs. But her attitude is amazing. Very warm and accommodating. She had her hair pulled to the sides like the Boo girl from " Monsters, Inc.", which was actually a cute touch.

We went to shower (had to wait a little since it's the only shower at this very busy shop), all smooth, teased me a bit while we chatted and was amazed when she found out I'm Brazilian (she thought the opening ceremony for the Olympics was very SUGOOOI!!!).

Back to the room/booth, which is indeed small but nice enough, she kept asking what do I like, how should she suck my dick, if it was kimochii. She tried very hard to please me all the time, and she did. Licked my nipples while giving me a HJ, gave me a foot job, and I had to ask her to slow down because I was coming too fast. When she started BBBJ, I asked if we could do some 69, but she didn't seem to understand it (probably because the shop plays this very annoying j-pop music non-stop on loudspeakers to muffle sounds). So I gently laid her down and went DATY. She went " OH!!!" and really seemed surprised to have her pussy licked. She started screaming quickly, which was of course exaggerated, even though her pussy was indeed soaking wet.

She finished me with a reverse sumata, and I came really strong, felt great. 10 seconds after that, I was still coming back to Planet Earth when I felt she was striking my hard cock again, asking me in a cautious tone: "mou ichido?". I loved her effort but I told her I needed some yasumi. We chatted a little more lying on the bed until the buzzer went off. As I walked out of the shop, she went all the way to the stairs to bow and greet me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Natsu is very cute and eager to please. Service was excellent. The shop is a bit dark and crowded, but I didn't mind. It was fun.

Seafari is such a gem. A super-seedy place in every regard, but the girls and the service are excellent.

Glad to hear it still hasn't been ruined for foreigners!

Reactions: zecarioca