Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min, Y8000

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I went to Seafari knowing Mimi, Miho, and Nami were working that morning, but the tencho said that of the 3 only Miho would take foreigners and there would be a 3 hour wait, so I chose Ran instead. My other choices were Kurumi and Momo, both of whom looked a bit heavy. When she walked in several minutes later in street clothes and mask, I liked what I saw: tall and thin. A few minutes later and she was ready. Aside from an overbite, she was attractive with long hair and large eyes. She chatted somewhat nervously before and after bed time. Did the usual shower routine, then back to the small room for BBBJ, DATY (FIV), and when the buzzer went off with 15 min to go, we switched to sumata which was great. There was a wait for the single shower and she disappeared for a few minutes during that time. Then we cleaned up and she saw me out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Even though I look Japanese, I never get to choose from more than 3 of the 6 girls working at a particular time. Still, Seafari has an attractive, mostly younger roster, and their convenient location and good pricing make it a fun place to go to. They are also not so strict on time and don't shortchange you.

Last edited:
@nihonzuki - Thanks for your review of Seafari. This is another one of those hit and miss places (price, selection, results) -- I'm surprised that they still are limiting foreigners - or not making more girls available. A 3 hour wait is a lot of lost revenue, you probably weren't the only one,

I went there one Sunday morning and only Ran was available and I still had to wait for 30 minutes. I asked about Miho and the Tencho said that would be a four hour wait. I chose Ran and I took the 40 minutes option (8K, morning price withOUT the nomination fee as I had "no choice"). While waiting there were three Japanese men who got service before me (one that arrived before me and two that arrived after me but had reserved). So I believe the Tencho told the truth when he said that only Ran was available. There might some girls that refuse to see Gaijokujins but the main issue, I think, is that they are really busy.

Ran is attractive enough and provided a good service (including BBBJ). I tough that her kissing was a bit too mechanical (tongue going left and right without sensuality).

BTW I know basic Japanese and I am white. I don't know how hard it is for non-Japanese speakers .

Summary: a nice girl for 40 minutes at 8K(morning price), can't complain!

Last edited: