Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, 9000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Rika: Japanese, basic English. Manager: Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Background

I went to Shibuya Seafari after reading some reviews on TAG (thank you for that). I just showed up around 2pm. The shop is easy to find using http://www.shibuya-seafari.com/map.html. It is in a quiet back street. I walked down the stairs and was greeted at the door by the manager, shown into a small waiting room, and immediately shown the ladies and price list. This was all in Japanese.

I was offered a choice of four ladies and I took the one available immediately, Rika (http://www.shibuya-seafari.com/staffdetail_174.html). Minutes later, the manager showed me through a curtain off the waiting room where Rika was waiting. She took my hand and led me to a small room, one of several. There are no little windows, so no one can see in. There is a small gap between the wall and the ceiling so everyone can hear you. There was loud pop music playing which muffled the noises.

Rika is probably early 30s, busty as you can see from her profile on the shop's website, with (I thought) a pretty face. She is slim but legs were a little thick for me. Nonetheless I found her quite attractive and her warm and friendly manner was appealing.

We undressed and she led me to a shower just near the room. One shower is used for all rooms. In the shower she washed me but as you would expect there was no play offered in the shower.

Action

We started off lying on the bed kissing. Then she straddled me and began licking my chest while stroking my member with her hand. To my surprise she then put a condom on me. I thought this meant she would go straight into FS (I had not asked for this) but she actually gave me a CBJ. It was a good CBJ but I found this a bit disappointing. I have never had this happen while mongering in Japan. I thought about asking about BBBJ but decided not to.

Then she spread her legs and asked me to go on top. She has very nice breasts and I sucked them for a while. I asked if DATY was fine and she said yes. She is nearly fully shaven - just a little tuft of hair at the top. After that she asked if I wanted sumata and I said yes. While still having the condom on, and without any lube it was not the best sensation I have had. While going at it, the condom broke so I stopped immediately in case it was an issue for her. She just asked if I was fine and then took the broken condom off my member while apologizing, lubed herself up and asked me to continue! All very odd but in the end it was a good release, with me finishing on her chest, which she enjoyed.

There was still a bit of time left, but I was spent so was just lay together talking for a little while, then into the shower again and I was on my way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Apart from the odd condom usage, I felt it was good value for money. I would like to try some of the other ladies so I will be back there in the near future and report back.

A good review.

All in all Seafari seems to be a very strange place concerning condom usage...