Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min ¥8000

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I dropped by Seafari on a windy and rainy morning, but they were still fairly busy. The tencho gave me a choice of Ran (whom I'd seen before) and Riko. I asked if anyone else available if I was willing to wait and he said Ruka in 3 hours. Ruka had good reviews, but I didn't want to wait that long AND pay an extra ¥1000 so I chose Riko. After about 10 minutes I was called in. Riko was a lot more full-figured than her measurements would make you believe, but she wasn't fat and she had a very cheerful attitude. She has a deeper, somewhat husky voice and I suspect she's in her early 30s. As we were chatting, she had a strong suspicion that we had met before, but I know I had never met anyone with her name. She followed the usual script and let me suck on her nipples (which got her very wet) and DATY with FIV. She put the cover on before the BJ in 69 then did a mean sumata which made me pop earlier than I wanted to. We cuddled some while waiting for the shower and I was out of there right about on time. It was only afterwards that her face clicked and I realized she was probably Tomomi, whom I'd seen there 2 years ago. If so, that's quite a memory considering the hundreds of guys she's seen.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Although I would have prefered someone younger and skinnier, Riko was fun to be with and I left satisfied.