May 2019

Contact Method:
Dropped by shop (walkin).

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min, ¥8000

Type/Location:
Shop, Shibuya Dogensaka

Language Notes:
Japanese only with provider, but shop is reaching out to foreigners.

Details of the Encounter:
I dropped by Seafari on a rainy morning because the line up looked good. The tencho was different from last year. This was an older gentleman who seemed friendlier. He let me choose from all six girls who were working this morning; before I was always limited to half. He recommended Yura since she would be the first available, but she was my first choice anyway because she was taller than average. Turned out she was 172 cm, close to my 173. She was a big girl, but not flabby at all, and although she was not big-breasted, hers were firm and perky. I would guess she was in her early twenties. I was pleased with her face as well. She was very gentle in the shower, and although she said she had been working there about a year, she still seemed inexperienced when it came to the play. She allowed FIV, 69, and sumata. We had a few extra minutes and she was happy to talk with me. As I left and was getting my umbrella out in a strong wind at the top of the stairs, I was surprised to see her waiting at the foot of the stairs, seeing me off as Japanese often do, but she was wearing only her lingerie, very sweet!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Even though FS is not on the menu, Seafari consistently has younger, cute women. The place looks cleaner, and they seem more foreigner friendly than before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review of Seafari!

Approved: 5/23/2019

Seems nice! The system seems similar to Strawberry Jam? To you know is they provide condoms?