Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60mins 135000

Type/Location:
In Call

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Since I have been lurking for a while I decided its time to write a few reviews.

Decided to give this place a go since it has been mentioned here quite a bit.
Go inside and greeted and ushered in. Was wondering if they would say no to me but I guess being able to speak some Japanese was the key.

Made me wait in the waiting area for about 15 minutes. 2-3 other people came and it was awkward as hell. Really dont want people to see my face in places like that

They tell me a girl is ready and I follow her. The room is really small (my feet nearly touch the wall as I lie down).

Inside the room and the girl gets butt naked and we both shower. Dont think anything happened in the shower.

Get back to the room and she starts on my nipples and licking me all over. She then gave me perhaps the best BBBJ I have ever had in my life.
I was in heaven just relaxing trying not to blow a load too quickly when she came up for air and asked if I want to swap.

We swapped positions and she lies down in front of me legs wide open. Not sure what is going on I timidly ask "irete ii no?" she grabs a rubber and says yeah...

That was unexpected...

Go at it but cant last because the BJ was too good and she was too tight.

Chill for a while and talk about a range of stuff like STDs etc.
She says about how she never lets people go raw cause she dont wanna catch anything and end up out of work. I am somewhat relived when I hear that.

We chill and go for round 2. Which is another BJ followed by some more romping.
Have a final shower and I a go home..

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Only bad thing is having to wait in an open waiting room.. very awkward

So.. was she hot? Or was she just OK but knew how to perform? Or a little of each?

The little head doesn't really care so much about anything but the performance but how she looks really makes a memory.

Reactions: Snuggles