Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes for $90

Type/Location:
Shibiya shop

Language Notes:
Japanese N5 and English

Details of the Encounter:
I got there on a weekday morning. I brought condoms with the expectation of a CBJ and the hope that I might get lucky.
I chose one of the girls that had a good reputation for “extras” but she wasn’t available. So, they offered a different girl.
I’d rather not say her name....
She turned out to be amazing! She was thin, cute, and in shape. As soon as I saw her in her lingerie, I asked to pay extra for the full hour. After, the shower (lots of teasing, giggling, and conversation), we went back to the room. I did have our the box of condoms for CBJ purposes. She started to work on me and I just really wanted to pleasure her. I asked her if I could and for the next hour, I made love to her. I pleasured her all over and focused on what she liked. She did a nice 69 and CBJ and she turned over for sumata and then she slid it in. I was amazed! This was my first time with a Japanese girl and a beautiful, sweet one too! We did it on top, with me holding her up, and finally with her on top. I finished with her on top. Then we kept snuggling and cuddling. I think she appreciated me focusing on her. So, I’ll always have a special memory of this sweet girl in Shibiya.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wow! Great service, clean, nice staff, and convenient