2018-02-12

Contact Method:
Went there directly

Appointment Length & Costs:
45mn/¥15500

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
I spoke only Japanese, she did too. My level is okay, I understand 90% of what people say, and can speak well enough to get my point across

Details of the Encounter:
I finally found the courage to go to my first adult entertainment experience: a soapland. I had searched a couple soaplands in Kawasaki, looked at prices, what kind of girls they had etc, and made a list of good places.

My first choice was eejanaika, since it's pretty cheap, they have a lot of girls, and most important they apparently have a lot of pretty busty girls (which is my main reason for going if I'm honest). Unfortunately, the "guy outside" wouldn't have it. I asked politely if I could attend, he said they didn't take foreigners. I pointed out that we were speaking in Japanese, he apologized and said no foreigners anyway. I tried to joke, beg, convince him, nothing worked, and he keep doing the whole "telling you very politely that you can fuck off". Sooo that one doesn't take foreigners, if someone was wondering.

Next was Office Love. I knew they accepted foreigners, since they have a website especially for foreigners, where you can book on Line and everything.

There was no guy outside, so I just went inside and ask if they accepted foreigners. They said sure, but they add to ask the girls which ones were okay with taking a foreigner. Only one was up for it: Shiho. Paper said she was a G-cup, happy me, I said yes.

Physical description: I'm going to say it, she "cute enough". Like 6.5 I guess - I don't know, I'm very bad at the number rating thing, let's just say she wouldn't turn heads at the club, but if you ended up making out with her at 2am you wouldn't feel bad about yourself. Her skin was very soft, and pretty, I really liked that. She had really nice legs, especially very "comfy" thighs. Her boobs were... big but not *that* big, I'm not sure she is a G-cup even by Japanese standards, probably more of a generous E. I actually felt something hard into one of them at some point, but couldn't tell if that was breast surgery or cancer, that was awkward, didn't know if I should say something. But her main point is, her butt is wonderful, round and soft but not fat, bouncing around, it was perfect. Overall she felt very "yawarakai" but in a good way

Personality; She was very nice, we talked during the whole thing, she asked a lot of questions about where I was from, my life in Japan, etc (the usual questions), without making it awkard. She also talked about sex very casually which was nice. And since it was my first time ever doing a soapland or any kind of P4P, she was very nice and helpful

Sex: So first I should mention that the Soapland is office-themed: girls dress as OLs, they call you shachou, And there is a chair desk and chair right at the middle of the room, which I found funny (and since I have the same desk/chair at work, it was kinda sexy)

Anyway, first I sat on the chair, where she started removing my clothes. She kept rubbing her legs "accidentally" against me and apologizing for it, and there was a mirror right behind her so I could see her panties under her skirt every time she moved, which again was funny and sexy. We started making out there, she had very nice technique. She didn't do crazy deep kiss (I don't like that), but still nice and soft lips, and moving a lot. Either she always does kisses exactly how I like it, or she is very good at reading what people like.

Then we went to the bath area, she washed me, then back on the office chair where she started giving me a BBBJ. She was pretty good at it, and pretty energetic. I got a paizuri too - which was nice, but I think it would be better with *actual* big boobs. Then she put a condom on my dick with her mouth, started sucking again, and tried to ride me right on the chair - tried, because the chair was a bit awkward, and I was trying to finger her, so she gave up immediately, which was strange. Now I realize time might have been running, but at the time I was too panicked to think

She suggested to move to the bed, but on the way there she said "hey, you're really tall, we can do *this*" and bent over the desk, where we had sex for a bit. That was great, honestly her ass is wonderful.

Then we actually went on the bed, she went on top of me. Instead of being on her knees/shins, she did this thing where she's on her feet and pounding. And I'm not proud to say it, but... damn she pounded me like I owned her money, it was amazing. I came in less than thirty seconds, which was less amazing - especially since it was one of those cases where you try to stop it, but not enough, so you have the tiniest of orgasms, that was a bit disappointing (but it was my fault).

Then she came to lie down naked in bed, we chatted a bit. The bell rang, she washed me again, we started dressing up and chatting again. The bell rang again, we kept chatting, the bell rang again, she was like "yeah, yeah, I know" rolling her eyes and stuff, she gave me her card, wrote a message, and led me outside.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Okay/good looking, but really nice, and really good sex

Definitely wish I had taken more time, as it felt a bit rushed. I wanted to spend more time doing foreplay on *her*, but I guess we didn' have much time

Keep in mind this was my first experience, so I don't have anything to compare her to (except my own relationships, but that's different)

Right now I'm more interesting in trying a lot of different things, so I'll probably try other soaplands, or other Office Love girls, but I'm definitely going with her again at least one more time.

Hope that review helped, don't hesitate to ask if I missed something

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Office Love

Date of Encounter:
2018-02-12

Contact Method:
Went there directly

Appointment Length & Costs:
45mn/¥15500

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
I spoke only Japanese, she did too. My level is okay, I understand 90% of what people say, and can speak well enough to get my point across

Details of the Encounter:
I finally found the courage to go to my first adult entertainment experience: a soapland. I had searched a couple soaplands in Kawasaki, looked at prices, what kind of girls they had etc, and made a list of good places.

My first choice was eejanaika, since it's pretty cheap, they have a lot of girls, and most important they apparently have a lot of pretty busty girls (which is my main reason for going if I'm honest). Unfortunately, the "guy outside" wouldn't have it. I asked politely if I could attend, he said they didn't take foreigners. I pointed out that we were speaking in Japanese, he apologized and said no foreigners anyway. I tried to joke, beg, convince him, nothing worked, and he keep doing the whole "telling you very politely that you can fuck off". Sooo that one doesn't take foreigners, if someone was wondering.

Next was Office Love. I knew they accepted foreigners, since they have a website especially for foreigners, where you can book on Line and everything.

There was no guy outside, so I just went inside and ask if they accepted foreigners. They said sure, but they add to ask the girls which ones were okay with taking a foreigner. Only one was up for it: Shiho. Paper said she was a G-cup, happy me, I said yes.

Physical description: I'm going to say it, she "cute enough". Like 6.5 I guess - I don't know, I'm very bad at the number rating thing, let's just say she wouldn't turn heads at the club, but if you ended up making out with her at 2am you wouldn't feel bad about yourself. Her skin was very soft, and pretty, I really liked that. She had really nice legs, especially very "comfy" thighs. Her boobs were... big but not *that* big, I'm not sure she is a G-cup even by Japanese standards, probably more of a generous E. I actually felt something hard into one of them at some point, but couldn't tell if that was breast surgery or cancer, that was awkward, didn't know if I should say something. But her main point is, her butt is wonderful, round and soft but not fat, bouncing around, it was perfect. Overall she felt very "yawarakai" but in a good way

Personality; She was very nice, we talked during the whole thing, she asked a lot of questions about where I was from, my life in Japan, etc (the usual questions), without making it awkard. She also talked about sex very casually which was nice. And since it was my first time ever doing a soapland or any kind of P4P, she was very nice and helpful

Sex: So first I should mention that the Soapland is office-themed: girls dress as OLs, they call you shachou, And there is a chair desk and chair right at the middle of the room, which I found funny (and since I have the same desk/chair at work, it was kinda sexy)

Anyway, first I sat on the chair, where she started removing my clothes. She kept rubbing her legs "accidentally" against me and apologizing for it, and there was a mirror right behind her so I could see her panties under her skirt every time she moved, which again was funny and sexy. We started making out there, she had very nice technique. She didn't do crazy deep kiss (I don't like that), but still nice and soft lips, and moving a lot. Either she always does kisses exactly how I like it, or she is very good at reading what people like.

Then we went to the bath area, she washed me, then back on the office chair where she started giving me a BBBJ. She was pretty good at it, and pretty energetic. I got a paizuri too - which was nice, but I think it would be better with *actual* big boobs. Then she put a condom on my dick with her mouth, started sucking again, and tried to ride me right on the chair - tried, because the chair was a bit awkward, and I was trying to finger her, so she gave up immediately, which was strange. Now I realize time might have been running, but at the time I was too panicked to think

She suggested to move to the bed, but on the way there she said "hey, you're really tall, we can do *this*" and bent over the desk, where we had sex for a bit. That was great, honestly her ass is wonderful.

Then we actually went on the bed, she went on top of me. Instead of being on her knees/shins, she did this thing where she's on her feet and pounding. And I'm not proud to say it, but... damn she pounded me like I owned her money, it was amazing. I came in less than thirty seconds, which was less amazing - especially since it was one of those cases where you try to stop it, but not enough, so you have the tiniest of orgasms, that was a bit disappointing (but it was my fault).

Then she came to lie down naked in bed, we chatted a bit. The bell rang, she washed me again, we started dressing up and chatting again. The bell rang again, we kept chatting, the bell rang again, she was like "yeah, yeah, I know" rolling her eyes and stuff, she gave me her card, wrote a message, and led me outside.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Okay/good looking, but really nice, and really good sex

Definitely wish I had taken more time, as it felt a bit rushed. I wanted to spend more time doing foreplay on *her*, but I guess we didn' have much time

Keep in mind this was my first experience, so I don't have anything to compare her to (except my own relationships, but that's different)

Right now I'm more interesting in trying a lot of different things, so I'll probably try other soaplands, or other Office Love girls, but I'm definitely going with her again at least one more time.

Hope that review helped, don't hesitate to ask if I missed something

Thanks for this great review. Tempted to try it for my first Soap experience, I would love to be treated like a Shacho that way! :)

Sounds fun. Might have to take a trip down to Kawasaki one day.

Well I haven't tried anywhere else so I can't really compare, but I really like it. It's quiet, there is a LOT of soaplands in the same area (seriously almost every building is a soapland), and it's cheaper than downtown. Feels more casual too, but again, can't really compare

Guess I have to try more, so I can have a better opinion ;)

Thanks for this great review. Tempted to try it for my first Soap experience, I would love to be treated like a Shacho that way! :)

Go for it! I went only one time so it's hard to say, but at least for me it was a great first experience

I actually felt something hard into one of them at some point, but couldn't tell if that was breast surgery or cancer, that was awkward, didn't know if I should say something

Damn.... that was awkward..

Anyway, first I sat on the chair, where she started removing my clothes. She kept rubbing her legs "accidentally" against me and apologizing for it, and there was a mirror right behind her so I could see her panties under her skirt every time she moved, which again was funny and sexy. We started making out there, she had very nice technique.

Damn.... that sounds fun...

No, it was your second.
First you had the wonderful...
Nobody of Eejanaika

(And believe me son, if you continue your P4P explorations there will be days you will feel nostalgia for it) :D

Thank you for your review. Since Im living close to kawasaki I might check this place out.
As I understand your review they provide fs?

By the way I didnt notice the price at first read but damn, that’s good value!

Nobody is soaping me up ... What an odyssey! Good to know that the one eyed beast received better treatment at Office Love.

Thank you for your review. Since Im living close to kawasaki I might check this place out.
As I understand your review they provide fs?

Yup, absolutely! Be warned though that from what I understand, they don't offer the longer courses to foreigners - they offered to me, but might be because I was speaking only Japanese, I have no idea, YMMV

Pretty normal price for a Kawasaki soap land, upgrade to 20k course and get two pops; even better value! :D

That was my main lesson: before going I thought "45mn is more than enough, I honestly don't need 45mn of sex", but actually when you include the time to talk, to get changed, to bathe, foreplay, and then the time to bathe again, get dressed again, it honestly felt like there was barely 5mn for sex. I probably won't ever take under 60mn again, and might upgrade to 90mn if that's still not enough

Yup, Kawasaki is great for that; can't compare much, but at least it seems to me the quality is there too

Just remember that if you don't look like a local Kawasaki is not the most friendly of the neighbourhoods. You will get the hands crossed mark shown more often that you would like; speaking fluent Japanese helps but only sometimes.

Reactions: TheScientist
Just remember that if you don't look like a local Kawasaki is not the most friendly of the neighbourhoods. You will get the hands crossed mark shown more often that you would like; speaking fluent Japanese helps but only sometimes.

Yeah that's been my impression too. I'll keep a list of what places are okay; the guy at CECIL/セシル tried to get me to come inside the three times I passed in front of him, so I think it might be okay. The guy at Juukakushitsu/重役室 also tried, but a bit less. I will probably try them next time I go

Reactions: MikeH