Early and mid 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
First time 45 mins / 15,000 (Monday campaign). Second time 45 min /17,000

Type/Location:
Fashion Health

Language Notes:
Japanese (though English is fine apparently)

Details of the Encounter:
There aren't that many fashion healths (actually, probably not any) open to foreigners in Shimbashi, and during my lunch break I don't have time to organize a hotel for DH. For that reason, and that reason only, I've been here twice. I'll review both girls together here to keep it short. It's not really positive.

To my knowledge there are two girls here that are open to foreigners. The first one I met I unfortunately can't remember her name and I'm not entirely sure she's on the site, let's call her Girl A, and the second is Kazuki. So if it's not Kazuki that day, it's probably Girl A.

The first time with Girl A everything seemed fine. Despite me speaking Japanese the entire time she would say simple instructions in English and seemed like she really wanted to try. I was happy to let her practice on me and help her out. She pointed out that her and 1 other girl get the foreigners in the shop. Makes sense. Nice bubbly personality all so far so good. We then get to the shower and I hesitated to say this for a long time since I don't like to body shame, but she has let's say a strange body. She's small and most of her body is thin, but her belly and that only was very big, almost swollen, completely mismatching the rest of her body. You could mistake it for a pregnancy.
Totally put me off. Anyway because of that I asked for a condom for my BJ to she said 'sure!' with that slight hint of disapproval I think I always hear when requesting cover (I guess maybe it's insulting because it looks like you're presuming the girl has something? One girl in a soap actually responded me with "I don't have any diseases btw!" once, but that's another story..). CBJ was good, and afterwards she suddenly turned very erotic and started talking about how she squirts all over her bed when she masturbates and asking me similar questions. It was pretty hot actually. But anyway back to the shower and away with a 'ok, not the worst experience in the world but kind of strange and not going back' feeling..

But back I went! This time Kazuki (I'm guessing 'the other girl' mentioned earlier). This review is much simpler. Kazuki is a big girl, just not my type. Measurements nowhere near but if you look at the pictures you actually get a decent idea. It was a hot day too and she smelled a bit like sweat even after the shower. Nice enough girl, just not for me. Technique fine, but at this point I just wanted out. Guys who like big girls may like her, but too expensive for that for me.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
This is a little bit of a warning to set expectations I guess? Not a total non-recommendation. Just you should know what you're getting. Speaking of that, the girls here do seem to be open to many things even with first timers, and there were noises of people definitely enjoying themselves in the other rooms, so there's that, but I didn't confirm so up to you.

Last edited:
I'm not sure spending 17,000 for a BJ/HJ and shower sounds like a deal.

Yeah ive been here once too, about 1 year ago. The reception, rooms and shower are all drab and too small, and the girl i got was not attractive at all. She did however give a great bj, utilizing humming, which i recommend. But yeah, would repeat or recommend this place at all.