Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins - 15,800 yen + Rental Room

Type/Location:
Rental Room - 3,000 yen

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
Madoka is one of the more popular girls at this shop (and the most expensive actually!), so when I saw she was available around the time I wanted to play, I snatched her up!

Checked into the rental room, and when she arrived I was amazed at how small she is. A spinner for sure! Slender with small breasts and butt, just the way I like them, and she’s really young too. I would guess early 20s, but she could pass for an 18 year old like you see walking down the street in the Harajuku area. Really cute face. The only thing that kind of annoyed me is that she has that whole “anime voice” thing.

One thing I like about this shop is they let you take pictures with your phone, so I snapped a few of her in her underwear for posterity before we got down to business. We took a shower in advance and then went back to the bed.

For being such a popular veteran, she’s a bit passive and waits for your instructions, but she is good at what she does! Kissing was light, but she’s probably best BBBJ I’ve had at this shop. Another thing I like about this shop is many girls offer FS at no extra charge (but this IS Deliheru, so not guaranteed, YMMV), and CFS was on the menu for Madoka. Very tight down there, but she took me like a champ. We went cowgirl, doggy, and mish. 1 round was all she wrote.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This shop employs a really wide variety of girls, most of them not the top tier that you would see at other deliheru, so really YMMV girl to girl, but I like the adventure in that. Amongst them, Madoka is a real gem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/24/2022

great review @TheWumpus !
Another thing I like about this shop is many girls offer FS at no extra charge (but this IS Deliheru, so not guaranteed, YMMV), and CFS was on the menu for Madoka.
Actually I wanted to try this shop and now more than ever after reading your review. However, you mentioned the CFS was on the menu for Madoka but since they can't write that on their website or profile, how could you approach her to get her into CFS? I've read their policy and it's strictly prohibited even mention it, so I was wondering how could you do that.
Thanks!

Usually you ask the girl when she’s with you. Obviously be subtle and take no for an answer. You won’t get arrested for innocently asking, only for pressuring.

Anyway, does this place have an office or is it phone call only?

great review @TheWumpus !

How could you approach her to get her into CFS? I've read their policy and it's strictly prohibited even mention it, so I was wondering how could you do that.
Thanks!

Give the shop a try. In my experience, you don’t even need to ask some of the girls. It just happens “naturally”. Of course, like anything don’t force it, but shouldn’t be hard to find a willing participant.

By the way, for all you punters who want to try this shop, I strongly recommend choosing a girl who strikes your fancy. This shop really is all over the place and you might step on a land mine if you go in “free”.

By the way, for all you punters who want to try this shop, I strongly recommend choosing a girl who strikes your fancy. This shop really is all over the place and you might step on a land mine if you go in “free”.

Even if you choose a girl, don't count on them looking all that much like the picture. Unless things have changed in the very recent past, Yarisugi Group photography is about as accurate as The Weekly World News. You might meet Bigfoot. A piece of advice: Look for a girl who is on the ranking list and/or has multiple positive reviews. Best way to avoid making a regrettable choice.

Even if you choose a girl, don't count on them looking all that much like the picture. Unless things have changed in the very recent past, Yarisugi Group photography is about as accurate as The Weekly World News. You might meet Bigfoot. A piece of advice: Look for a girl who is on the ranking list and/or has multiple positive reviews. Best way to avoid making a regrettable choice.

I read their diaries and choose a girl as much on personality as looks.

Madoka's page has been wiped off from the whole website, even on the ranking page her name disappeared. That's so unlucky as I was waiting to book her when available.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Madoka's page has been wiped off from the whole website, even on the ranking page her name disappeared. That's so unlucky as I was waiting to book her when available.

Oh my gosh, that’s crazy. She was there a long time and one of their most popular girls!

Reactions: Teammachine
Give the shop a try. In my experience, you don’t even need to ask some of the girls. It just happens “naturally”. Of course, like anything don’t force it, but shouldn’t be hard to find a willing participant.
I've used this shop, and my experience, I think it was never denied to me on this shop.
But I agree with the other suggestion about picking carefully a girl you like, land mines can easily happen here if you go "free"
Also, even when choosing a girl I would avoid the non-premium girls, or even the "cheap" premium.

Reactions: TheWumpus