http://in-esthe.com/aromaspace/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes @ 11,000

Type/Location:
West Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I went to this place a few times last year. It’s the sister shop of Charlotte in Ikebukuro so I think you’re ok to get in if you have basic Japanese.

The first time I went here the massage was fantastic. The lady rubbed and stretched in all the right places. Unfortunately when I went a second time she was not on the roster. Fortunately I was able to meet Sora as a result.

Sora is very slender and cute. She speaks good Japanese so easy to have a conversation. She has a very sensual look that she gives while washing and rubbing.

This is standard Chinese MP with table shower, rub down, and HJ. The wash is thorough and the massage decent. The HJ is good with a lot of teasing and when she gives her sensual stare it makes you want more.

Don’t expect more though. She allows a little roaming over her clothes but not much. She also wears those nu bra things so don’t expect seeing anything extra.

But I have been back a few times since she is fun to talk to in a goofy way.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you want a decent massage with HJ from a sexy Chinese MP then this is a good place. Don’t expect extra services.

The rooms are kind of small and the entrance is on a fairly busy street.