Went to the reception desk

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min course 18,000+ shimei 1000+ hotel fees

Type/Location:
Love hotel in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Been lurking for over a year now, so I decided I should also contribute to the community, since all the reviews posted here helped me a lot. English is not my first language so please bear with my crappy grammar.

Was at Shinjuku with time to kill so decided to try out a new store. I looked on a few review sites and found this store. Walked in, and asked if gaijin would be fine. The guy was alright with it, and proceeded to ask me where I’m from. After that I asked if I could use the mailmaga discount and he was fine with it. Only one girl Rin was available so I picked her, and went to a love hotel close by. After checking in, I called the store and told them the room number and hotel name. Within around 10 minutes she arrived.

She’s quite cute, though a little different from the photos. Her boobs were probably a C cup, but other than that she’s not all too different from what’s advertised on the site.Did all the pleasantries, showered and went straight to bed. Did some LFK, DATY, and she started giving me a blowjob. Nothing too extraordinary but she was quite into it. Not sure if intentional but she did try to move my junior during sumata, and move it close to her vagina. I stopped her though, since I didn’t want to have an intercourse without a condom on. But then again I’m not sure if it’s intentional, since she didn’t ask me for more money and stuff.

After everything’s done we showered and went on our separate ways.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
No gaijin tax, was able to use discounts, the girl was not too much different from the photos advertised. Quite a refreshing experience for me. And the attitude of the girl was nice, so I might go back for more. Though I only used Japanese to communicate so I would assume a certain lvl of Japanese is needed.

Last edited:
Thank you for the review. I believe this is a first review for this shop, I can't remember if we've had one before.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This post gives me hope. Cinderella Group is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest group in the Kanto area. It's nice to see your experience using their service is nice and smooth. Many of their shops interests me, think I'll move them up my list of shops to try.

Curious though, @ianli0928 what's your level of Japanese? Basic conversational or much better?

Reactions: DireWolf98
This post gives me hope. Cinderella Group is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest group in the Kanto area. It's nice to see your experience using their service is nice and smooth. Many of their shops interests me, think I'll move them up my list of shops to try.

Curious though, @ianli0928 what's your level of Japanese? Basic conversational or much better?
Not sure how to classify my Japanese level, but I can converse in Japanese without any issues.

Reactions: rakusai