Guest viewing is limited

Shinjuku Club Office - My first Oppai Bar experience

Kyon OO

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shinjuku Club Office - Haru, Nagisa, Michiru [http://www.shinjuku-club-office.com]

Date of Encounter:
September 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min / 12k yen

Type/Location:
Oppai Bar

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Here I am with my long overdue review of Club Office; I’m sorry my first one is not that fresh but I had some problems managing free time tasks lately. I lurked a lot through the years and I wanted to start sharing anyway so… よろしくお願いします!

This was my first oppai bar experience, I really like the concept but I never dared to try one since my Japanese is only now starting to get a little bit better. Since I knew Club Office was more gaijin friendly than the competition I was quite determined to get my session that night. As I wrote in another thread some time ago, I dodged the street tout and went straight to the door downstairs following the flight of stairs on the left (those visible from the street, under the half arc).

The door was closed so I gently opened it; the staff members seemed caught a little off guard but greeted us with a really good attitude. The one I assumed was the tenchō started talking about the shop rules and prices, all in Japanese of course; I managed to follow and answer back. As I wrote before I was determined to have some fun and my Japanese was not good enough to negotiate so I agreed to pay the 12k yen they asked for. This shop is pricey and I went late at night, hence the price, it was ok for me but be prepared or look for something with a more reasonable price. The place, almost empty that day, is quite small but nice with, for what I’ve managed to see, seats for around 10/12 customers but I may be wrong since the light was dim and I had other thoughts in my head at the time; it has leather couches and tables; no closed booths so the privacy is limited but the seats are wisely arranged and everyone is basically looking at the wall; I felt at ease during sessions so it’s more than ok for me. They led us to our seats and asked what drink I wanted; I chose a beer (for simplicity) and waited. After some sips and some time the first girl arrived.

Haru (ice cold lady)
http://www.shinjuku-club-office.com/pop/main/pop1-1.php?wid=2383
She seated on my side and gave me her card; I started talking to her but I immediately noticed she wasn’t paying attention; I asked her some small talk questions but she didn’t even really answer. At that point I asked her if it was ok to kiss and she nodded; I tried to but all I got was some extremely light (and cold) kissing; I asked her if I could touch her boobs and she nodded again so I unbuttoned her dress and shirt and started caressing her; no feedback or cooperation whatsoever. You can guess the rest. I’m sorry to be blunt but, in my opinion of course, she’s not even that cute or attractive (you can get an idea of her looking at the photos on the website, they are quite on point and with only some photoshopping) and when she was called back I was both relived and worried. A little more nervous I waited again; I felt the wait was longer this time and after more (very needed) beer the second girl arrived.

Nagisa (burn baby burn)
http://www.shinjuku-club-office.com/pop/main/pop1-1.php?wid=2264
She seated on my side and gave me her card. Nagisa is sexy and sensual, has an intriguing smile and she’s quite beautiful, in a dark and devilish way, which I like. She almost immediately pushed herself on me, flirting, I soon made her sit on my lap and we were stuck in a long and hard deep kiss. She has a strong and passionate kiss, which I like, and she’s smart enough to rub where it’s needed. She’s not the talkative type, at all, all action. I flirted back, made her laugh and made my way through her garments to her boobs, nice and firm boobs (can’t say more since the dress doesn’t allow for a clear view but my hands and mouth were really happy). Sadly, time came and had to say goodbye to Nagisa’s captivating temperament and lips. She was still on my lap and with her tongue deep in my mouth when she was called back; it was an intense experience indeed, it felt great and after that I was way more relaxed and happy; back to my beer to wait some more.

Michiru (marshmallow paradise)
http://www.shinjuku-club-office.com/pop/main/pop1-1.php?wid=2439
She approached from below in the classical japanese style (I don’t know if there’s a term to describe this, if so please teach me) and gave me her card; then seated by my side. Michiru is beautiful and heavenly sweet with a peaceful smile and a slightly rounder face. She has that habit of looking in your eyes from so close you can lose yourself in hers, lovely! She kisses in a smooth and tender way, which I like. I was already in awe when I uncovered her wonderful body and lost myself in that big, fluffy, soft paradise: her skin is light and she practically gave me a face paizuri pressing her boobs from the sides, wonderful! I switched between diving in and deep kissing her till the end of the session being stupid and making her laugh in the in-betweens. When the time came and they asked me if I wanted to extend I had a really hard time (also because she was looking intensely at me waiting for an answer); I was really tempted since Michiru is exactly my type but I decided to end there the session: first, I was so happy I felt an extension would have not been any more rewarding; second, I actually didn’t know how much would have been cost to me. Michiru warmly smiled at me anyway and went away.

At that point we were lead to the exit and thanked for coming. Out of the door, the tenchō showed us a flyer of a sister shop, not an oppai bar by the way since he said it offered other services… (I didn’t get the name, sorry) he actually suggested to lead us there immediately but we gently declined and went away.

Now, I have some years of experience in this hobby of ours but I still consider myself a novice (I can only “practice” once in a while since I don’t live in Japan) and I’m completely new to oppai bars so, if I may, I have two questions: 1) looking at the website I wasn’t able to understand how people can get the 5k special price, did I miss something I should have done or said (sadly my knowledge in kanji is still limited)? I have read many reviews but I still have difficulties navigating the oppai bars’ system and I’d like to understand it better; 2) let’s say I’d like to meet Michiru again shimei-ing her, how much I could end up paying? Thanks in advance!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Letting aside the false start (and the hefty price, less easy to let aside actually) I had a really nice first oppai bar experience: I met two very attractive (in different ways) girls that were engaging and simply lovable; I had so much fun (and a lot of action) I still clearly remember the whole experience. I may have been lucky (or they may have sent me two top girls to hook me) but they made a good first impression to me even though, I must say, I’m not a big fan of this OL theme: I appreciated a lot the sophisticated look and makeup but the dresses girls wear, while stylish, are not really optimal if you want to interact with their bodies; maybe I’ve seen too many oppai bar themed AV movies but I’d prefer an half-open loose shirt to loosing (precious) time with that many buttons. I wrote may repeat since I’d like first to try other oppai bars for more typical settings (and clothes) but I can’t deny I’d like to come back (when Haru is not on shift) and meet again both the lovely vampire Nagisa and that cute angel of Michiru.

Sounds a lot like my first time... Oppai Pubs are awesome, we need them more all over the world!

One way to try and get the price down is just to say “last time i was here it was 8000”, or whatever the website/standard pricing is. If you’re believable and quote a legit price, AND are willing to walk if they say no, you’ll get less gaijin-taxed, it seems.

Congrats on a good first outing!

Reactions: Kyon OO
You got overcharged, a 60 minute free should only have been 8000.

This shop has had reports of overcharging foreigners before.

Yes, indeed. They showed me a menu with higher prices so there's an official gaijin tax in place at this shop. I actually didn't realise it until now that you mentioned it, thanks. It had already happened to me (at Dolce) but I always associated this practice with soaps, they even asked me for a 10k extra fee at Cospara but that was waaaay too much and I politely walked away (sooo sad for that).

Sounds a lot like my first time... Oppai Pubs are awesome, we need them more all over the world!

One way to try and get the price down is just to say “last time i was here it was 8000”, or whatever the website/standard pricing is. If you’re believable and quote a legit price, AND are willing to walk if they say no, you’ll get less gaijin-taxed, it seems.

Congrats on a good first outing!

I'll try it if I decide to come back, thanks for the tip ;)

IIRC Office is that expensive because they're just about the only place that will let people in with zero Japanese.

True and, even though expensive, that's quite nice for people who otherwise wouldn't be able to experience this kind of shops.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yes, indeed. They showed me a menu with higher prices so there's an official gaijin tax in place at this shop.

Strangely I've never seen it or been asked to pay a higher rate, though I don't go to this shop often.

So.. how bad can your Japanese be and still get in?
I guess I can ask a Japanese friend to join me if that would help.

thats a pretty steep price increase for Gaijins. My ability isnt near zero at all but being a foreigner already puts me at a disadvantage. Its a shame i really wanted to try this place next time I'm in tokyo. At least theres a couple other places within walking distance..