Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Delice: Mizuki

Date of Encounter:
June 2021

Contact Method:
https://deli-shinjuku.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes: 22,500 (new customer discount)

Type/Location:
Kabukicho Delivery Health

Language Notes:
Japanese (reading/writing also required, see below)

Details of the Encounter:
After chatting with Tabanico where he insisted that Kotomi would be absolutely my type (we have very similar tastes!), I found my self with a free evening and went over to the Delice website, only to find that Kotomi wasn't on schedule - but Mizuki caught my eye with her main profile pic being of her in shibari - but her other pics showed her to be cute and smiley, and I like the akarui type, so she seemed to be right in line with my preferences.

So, tried to call up and book, but was told to go back to the website and book via their Cityheaven portal. Once all that was done (relatively painless if you can read Japanese), I got a call back confirming the booking and my language ability, and then was asked to add their LINE to get the new customer discount, and also to message them back either by LINE or by Cityheaven chat confirming the appointment. After calling to let them know I was in the hotel, they also called the hotel room to make sure I was in the correct room - the guy on the phone was apologetic, apparently they've had some issues with people making fake bookings.

Shortly after, Mizuki arrived, and man, even cuter in person. Photos are accurate, but she just gives off a friendly vibe that doesn't translate in a still image. She was also lugging a HUGE duffel bag - she carries around all her option supplies (toys and cosplay outfits) in case a client gets a hankering to change their options.

She gave me a big hug and a little kiss, then unbuttoned my shirt and we got undressed, and Mizuki naked is a nice sight to see - and for ass guys, she's got a ripe round bottom that's just made for squeezing. Gargle and off to the bed, where we spent the next hour alternating with her going down on me, me going down on her, or 69ing - her oral skills are fantastic and enthusiastic, and she tastes great and is really receptive to oral attention. We never really made it to anything else since we were having fun doing what we were doing, and man, she is just warm and easy to be with. I eventually popped right as her fifteen minute timer went off, and we adjourned to the bath for a cleanup shower and a quick soak and relax (I'd filled up the tub before she arrived) while we chatted a bit, then dressed and off into the night.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I may have just found a new regular girl. RIP my wallet.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated as always!

Approved: 7/5/2021

What Sudsy means is everyone understands a fist in their mouth.
Thanks for the interpretation. (y) I will try it with my lawyers.:ROFLMAO: But not with my Lawyer SB, she is wonderful understanding me. Even most of times I’m unable to understand myself. :D

Reactions: hardharry
My experience was very similar to yours, including the surprise at the huge duffel bag full of extras. I thought she was even more beautiful in person than in her pictures. Her personality is warm and friendly, and she provided enthusiastic service. If only there was an FS option!

Reactions: Sudsy
Delice Shinjuku is one of my favorite Deriheru shop!
Photos are quite accurate and many girls are very friendly and enthusiastic!
I would say, I get lucky with FS about 70% of the times.

Reactions: csr2 and jatriami
Delice Shinjuku is one of my favorite Deriheru shop!
Photos are quite accurate and many girls are very friendly and enthusiastic!
I would say, I get lucky with FS about 70% of the times.
You are one lucky man. Any tips on asking without spoiling the mood/getting banned from the shop?

I also really appreciate that Delice shows very honest photos. It is refreshing compared to all the scams in places like Yoshiwara.

Reactions: SatoKM
So far I met れん and ちひろ。

I will write a review but I need time since my English it’s basic

Oh, a sad update for most of us... Mizuki has relocated to Kyushu.

My wallet, on the other hand, is very relieved.

Reactions: bakarjapan