Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40mins ¥4000

Type/Location:
Oppai Pub

Language Notes:
What I thought was pitiful Japanese...

Details of the Encounter:
So, I’m an avid TAG reader, with only a few actual experiences under my belt (rare trips to Japan combined with pitiful income and stay-with-in-laws scheduling limitations). I’ve come really close to trying a few of the places closest to ‘home’ in Kabukicho, but a total hazure/shippai experience last year kinda had me on edge/too nervous to try anything until i had just two days left on my trip...

Which brings us to Moe - after i finished cramming all the suitcases Tetris-style, i found myself with 5 hours until my haneda flight, and 2.5 hours until i had to make the express bus. Like a complete idiot, i dashed out of the house with a sumimasen, and rushed for the Cho.

I arrived on the side street off Sakura-dori just in time to get spotted by a tout, I’ve always had good luck shooing away their bad english interrogatives with “gomen, eigo zen zen wakaranai!” At least, we’re usually able to trade smiles over it, since I’m a super American-looking 5’11” half black dude. This guy keeps following me though, and i almost make the mistake of going up the stairs instead of taking the elevator (which dumps right into Moe’s lobby).

Now it’s like 11:20 or so, and i ring the bell for the attendant. Surprisingly, a female voice replies, and a definitely-not-one-of-the-club girls pops out, and gives me the once over just like the grumpy old dudes ive always read about. At this point, I’m pretty sure im fucked, because i dont have the codewords down, just my really basic every day survival japanese... plus im black... and i thought i recently read something about moe not liking foreigners?

Anyway, we start chatting, i mention that i was sad to hear the ikebukuro site closed (never said i was a customer, heh), and i was just on my way to the airport and was looking to get in a “saigo no daiboken, moe ni”. Sorry, all my japanese comes from watching anime... but, after claiming to be a half swede and mentioning i was from a famous city in america, she just asked me if i knew the rules and how long i was interested in... i said i dont have much time, since i should leave at noon to get back in time. She helpfully rushed me to a seat facing the wall. Any other customers in there were gonna be able to see everything i did, while i would see nothing else. Okay, no problem.

First girl to come out was pretty plump, not flabby at all, but definitely a little bigger than i like. She gave me her card (Nana), and we talked... a LOT... about her favorite tv show Full House in mostly English. This did nothing for my excitement level, but once she got on top, and squeezed her massive boobies together so both nipples would fit in my mouth at once, things... changed for the better. If i had to guess, she easily at up ten minutes or more before the action began, but was game to play with a little lfk as well.

She then swapped out for Ruru, who also presented her card, then did the shocked “your Japanese is so good” routine that always throws me off because i know how much im missing when i watch tv, and its like 80%. Still, she’s all over me almost immediately, and after several attempts, explains that she needs me to adjust my rod so she can grind into me harder. Super long deep kisses, still large (but not giant like nana) breasts to play with and nurse on, and definitely one I would’ve been interested in seeing longer/again if i could.

She flew away suddenly, and the third girl practically flipped into place at the same time, i later realized with only like five minutes left - not really enough time to get very far, though her breasts were more in the B-C range (she complained about them, but i tried my best to translate the lines of wisdom from Weird Science as best i could, failing horribly until i just mimed it with actual boob-cupping). Just as things were kinda almost getting in the groove, the hostess swung in to ask if i wanted to nominate or extend or anything, and i repeated “kookou ikanakattara taihen mondai ni naru”, and she let me go. As i was leaving, she gave me a stamped club card, and said i was fine to come back anytime. I never got a card for the third young lady, and if she told me her name it got lost in the shuffle.

After all I've read, and experienced, this loaded me with confidence and made me calibrate what “basic japanese” must mean on TAG... anyway, like an even bigger fool, who had just had his face sucked off and crotch ground to dust for 40 minutes, i decided i could probably slip in a 30 min quickie at Strawberry Jam around the corner. But that’s a story for another review.

Profiles:
Nana - https://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/moe-tokyo/S6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=1105593&girl_photo=0
Ruru - https://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/moe-tokyo/S6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=1067143&girl_photo=0
Hibiki - https://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/moe-tokyo/S6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=1101804&girl_photo=0

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For what Moe costs for morning/mid-day fun, I’ll definitely make it a regular stop going forward. It was like a super touchy-feely version of the basic American Strip club, but muuuuuuuch cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the system at this place? Just touching/sucking tits? The price includes all-you-can-drink?

What's the system at this place? Just touching/sucking tits? The price includes all-you-can-drink?

Conversation, kissing and above the waist touching are what's officially on the menu. All you can drink beer/whiskey/soft-drinks are included. Be warned, this place is towards the bottom of the sekukyaba quality scale but is priced accordingly. Lots of pocchari girls and a few landmines thrown in.

Last edited:
Conversation, kissing and above the waist touching are what's officially on the menu. All you can drink beer/whiskey/soft-drinks are included.

I wouldn’t go there JUST for the all you can drink, though. Their well makes a coach class airplane drink cart look like a 5 star Ginza bar.

Just as a note, the place upstairs on 4F, Cinnamon, is japanese-speaking-foreigner-friendly (I'd say N3-N4 level required) and has much higher quality girls. Unfortunately the cubicles are small and may not suit a larger-framed customer (I'm around 70kg and still found them small).