Guest viewing is limited

Shinjuku Super Angel Sexy Kyaba (セクキャバ)/Oppai pub - Awesome!

CABAL

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shinjuku Super Angel Sexy Kyaba (セクキャバ)/Oppai pub http://www.superangel.jp/top/

Date of Encounter:
April 2019

Contact Method:
http://www.superangel.jp/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes - 16k yen (Evening 1700)

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese. I have never taken the JLPT, but I work full time in Japan and can get by.

Details of the Encounter:
Needed to kill time before meeting some friends for drinks. Then both of them were going to be late, so off to find some entertainment. I've never been to such an establishment, and the 40 minute course seemed like just enough to kill time. Quick search in the Shinjuku area and this placed seemed to top the ratings. I saw some TAG reviews and took note of the refusals at the front of the shop. As I am Asian and look Japanese, I managed to get pass the 3 touts at the ground floor.

Stairs to first floor, met by two staff. One explained the rules, the usual, no photography, and also nothing below the waist and nothing that the girl refuses. Easy enough. Agreed. Service time until 2100, 8k for 40 minutes, all you can drink. I wasn't keen for any alcohol, and had a big night ahead, so tea for me. (Only thing I suggest is probably not tea as you need to pee quicker...) Handed over the cash, then was led upstairs to the third floor. As the staff member was talking to me, two girls came in for work, both probably 8/10 looks and pretty hot. Amusing they just walked through the front entrance.

On the third floor, cashier gave me the change, then I was led into the area. Definitely a weird experience when entering. It's like a huge disco. Dim lights, loud music. Rows of booths, all open, and numbered. Like maybe 10-15 male staff standing at the back of the room. Don't know how many they need, but they probably get good view action of everything going on in the room. All booths are visible to everyone so you definitely can't get any secret action, although VIPs are definitely at the front and there is an area in the corner for VIPs as well.

Led to my seat. Abundant girls just waiting in a queue on the side. They are just sitting or standing. Not sure of the selection process, I think they just go whoever is next in line... maybe? Not sure.

Ok. I had a big night that night and don't remember going home, so I'll try my best. Each girl sits with you for 10 minutes. Basically they initiate almost everything, although as long as you don't go for the boob kill straight away you will be fine. Average hotness is pretty high.

First girl, I can't put her name down, because I'm meeting her outside the shop. Super amazingly hot. 9/10 for looks, cute type, but body of a model and relatively tall. Smile that can kill and she wore a guy's button up t shirt with just panties on underneath. Some chatting, then she sat on top, some kissing, no tongue, she let me unbutton her shirt and I played with her B cup. Not the best for oppai action but she would turn heads on the street for sure. The 10 minutes absolutely blazed by. A staff member then comes to tap on her shoulder to say time is up. I can't tell you how disappointed I was.

Second girl, http://www.superangel.jp/cast/profile/index.php?ID=3637
So so. Probably 5/10 for looks. I think she probably realises she isn't as pretty (face wise) as the other girls and makes up for it by going straight for tongue (!... not something I wanted as all I could think about was the first girl). Pretty much no talking, all kissing, then she plays with my nipples, then strokes my junior, for 10 minutes. She puts my hand on her chest and it's small Bs. I would give her 10/10 for service but, and I know its mean, but I can only compare to the other girls, if we had to look each other in the eyes the whole time I would probably not return.

Third girl, http://www.superangel.jp/cast/profile/index.php?ID=3602
Again, I could still only think about the first girl during the next 10 minutes, but I tried to concentrate on the now. 7/10 for looks, I would turn my head on the street. Quick chats, then kissing, intermittent tongue action. I wasn't too keen on fondling her but she kept lowering her dress and then put my hand on her boob. Nice Cs. Sits on top of me and kiss until 10 minutes is up. Unfortunately she bends my neck back over the booth a bit too much and I get a neck ache. Oh well. Minimal chatting. Shoulder tap.

Fourth girl, apparently new to the shop. http://www.superangel.jp/cast/profile/index.php?ID=3689
Hot. 9/10 looks and the pretty type rather than the cute type. Firm body and she was really worried about her body size and weight the whole time. Kissing, no tongue action. She was definitely nervous. Minimal fondling, but Ds and they were quite nice. Sat on top of me after about 5 minutes and kissed until the end. Shoulder tap. Would choose her again definitely if I were to return, and go for the boobs.

At this point, my 40 minutes is up, but I don't plan on being in Shinjuku much and that first girl was just destroying me. Staff comes up to me and offers me a (one-time only apparently) extension of another 40 minutes for 8k yen, with 2 of the 4 ten minute sessions with a girl of my choice. I look at the time and I will just make it to meet my friends, so of course I'm not going to leave without meeting the first girl again. I choose her, and the staff says the other 2 girls will be random. At this point I'm led from the back area, black seats, to the front area, red seats, and a corner seat. I don't know if this is because I am now a 'VIP' or just because I extended. Anyway, a corner seat is much better. I walk past an old salaryman munching away at some young girls Cs. Great. Less munching please.

Extended session. First girl, same as girl 1. Nothing much more to add, more kissing, she sits on top of me from the start and I just stare in her eyes and kiss her pretty much the whole time. Her body is crazy.

Second girl, http://www.superangel.jp/cast/profile/index.php?ID=3619
First thing that any customer will notice is her braces. If she didn't have braces, her looks would be 7/10. Body is great and she is tall. She has invisalign (clear ones) but any paying customer will still notice that. At this point I had no interest in kissing or fondling her so we chatted. She has a daytime job from 6am and works until 1am at that place. Crazy. She puts my had on her breasts and they are Cs, but I'm not interested. Quick kiss goodbye after shoulder tap.

Third girl is probably a 6/10 for looks, but quite petite. http://www.superangel.jp/cast/profile/index.php?ID=1052
Her hands are like the size of a child. Unfortunately huge teeth are offputting. Again, I had no interest in kissing or fondling her so we chatted. She has worked there for 2 years and works 5 times a week. No plans to do any other job in the short term. She says after 2000 people start coming in drunk and barely coherent and she just sits there most of the time. Her revealing black dress showed Bs. 10 minutes are up, shoulder tap, shes gives me a peck on the cheek goodbye.

Fourth girl is back to girl 1. Now we are acquainted, she just comes across, sits on top and we start kissing and chatting. I grab her LINE and we agree to go out for a drink, and that's that. Her plan is to work there for a year and stop, but who knows in this industry I guess.

So if you can speak some Japanese, I highly recommend this place. 8k for 40 minutes (= 12k for an hour). Plenty of touching, kissing, grinding or just companionship if you want. Level of girls are hot, but I didn't see many with a huge rack if you are into that. Girls are also young. You get to drink as well if you are into that.

I saw 6 girls in total. One I would die for. One I would definitely choose. Two I wouldn't mind if they came to my seat. Two I wouldn't repeat. I think that's a pretty good ratio to be honest. And if the shop makes a customer leave thinking about the experience for the next X days, they've pretty much nailed you. (At the cost of a broken heart of course)

Happy to answer any questions!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you can get past the touts and staff, this place is actually amazing. There are so many girls and the average hotness is high. You will leave with blue balls though.

What's their attire here? From the look on the website, it looks more like
While I don't mind the school uniform cosplay at the Ikebukuro shops, something else would be nice for a change.

i wonder if i can get in with my super poor English/..?/ what you think? i don't mind the awkwardness once inside-

• Haha
Reactions: corgiesiao
i wonder if i can get in with my super poor English/..?/ what you think? i don't mind the awkwardness once inside-

No, you can’t. Stop asking.

Seriously, the answer to the question will not change no matter how many times you ask it.

:facepalm:
You can stop wondering. The answer to your question is : NO.

If you are tired of hearing “NO” on this forum every time you ask the same question in multiple threads on this forum, here are two things you can do.

1. Use the search function to research the places that will take non-Japanese speaking gaijin.

2. Or actually put in the effort :jawdrop: to start learning more Japanese.before your trip.

(Actually there is a third option which was mentioned by a certain “gentleman in Tokyo” ;) a while back. However, decency and protocols forbid us from suggesting it):devil::D

With regards to attire: the girls I saw were dressed to go out. One piece, dresses etc. Definitely not school girl outfits.

Thank you Sir. but dude that place is kind of far from Tokyo.

Yeah, it's pretty far if you are walking. But you should learn how to use the train system someday. It's pretty amazing in here. You can get fro example from Shibuya to Yokohama in 25 minutes.

Yeah, it's pretty far if you are walking. But you should learn how to use the train system someday. It's pretty amazing in here. You can get fro example from Shibuya to Yokohama in 25 minutes.
you guys are very funny - trying to "set me up" sending me to a far away place- to a slum soapland where "dreams are destroyed" (nice try)

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnabums
you guys are very funny - trying to "set me up" sending me to a far away place- to a slum soapland where "dreams are destroyed" (nice try)

Don't worry, everyone here is thrilled if you don't try to get in to any of the shops discussed in TAG.

None of us want you trying to go to any of the shops we go to, because you have shown us that you will piss off the management and they will stop serving foreigners.

Everybody loses, including you, because you will just waste your time and money in addition to getting a few of the local shops’ doors closed.

Like I’ve said several times - use one of the explicitly English-speaker friendly providers, or stay home.

I don’t post much anymore, but this isn’t a bad shop, and while I like more space and more of a “roll the dice” sorta shop, if you get in the service is fairly quick.

Hey all,

I'm just going to bump this instead of making a new thread.
I absolutely love this place and would highly recommend it to anyone who can get past the touts.
You need good Japanese and to look Japanese unfortunately.

The girls are hot though. They are young and more than half I would bang in a heartbeat.
There is lots of action in the 40 minutes and you can get straight to it as much as you guide.
I usually immediately DFK and guide their hand towards my junior for some fondling which is good fun.
Girls will sit on your lap and give you some good rubbing action as well, and you can go at their breasts as much as you want.
Rules are you can't fondle beneath their waist but some girls don't mind at all.

It is a little bit steep, 10k for 40 minutes when you could probably go to a fashion health for a similar price and at least bust a nut.
However, the girls are hot.

Happy to field questions.

Reactions: fmrise and bobbo22
Hey all,

I absolutely love this place and would highly recommend it to anyone who can get past the touts.

The girls are hot though. They are young and more than half I would bang in a heartbeat.
There is lots of action in the 40 minutes and you can get straight to it as much as you guide.
I usually immediately DFK and guide their hand towards my junior for some fondling which is good fun.
Girls will sit on your lap and give you some good rubbing action as well, and you can go at their breasts as much as you want.
Rules are you can't fondle beneath their waist but some girls don't mind at all.

It is a little bit steep, 10k for 40 minutes when you could probably go to a fashion health for a similar price and at least bust a nut.

I stop by here on every visit to Tokyo. My Japanese friend took me the first time and I've been back by myself every time after. I love this place.

I don't look Japanese at all but speak pretty good Japanese. I always just tell them I've been there many times before and haven't had any problems. Last time though, some kind of manager guy asked me how often I go there and when was the last time. I don't know if he didn't believe me or something.

Anyway, totally agree. The girls are hot and it's a great place if you speak Japanese. I'll be back there day 1 during my October trip !

Hey all,

It's been 4 years. What was the name of the first girl? 😀

Funny thing reading this a few year's later, the obvious choice for me to recommend as a somewhat new monger is still Mermaid(now KiraKira) for someone lacking Japanese and funds for the pricier Yoshiwara and Shinjuku soaplands.

I stop by here on every visit to Tokyo. My Japanese friend took me the first time and I've been back by myself every time after. I love this place.

I don't look Japanese at all but speak pretty good Japanese. I always just tell them I've been there many times before and haven't had any problems. Last time though, some kind of manager guy asked me how often I go there and when was the last time. I don't know if he didn't believe me or something.

Anyway, totally agree. The girls are hot and it's a great place if you speak Japanese. I'll be back there day 1 during my October trip !
Glad someone else is in on the action!
I've met heaps of 9 or 10/10s and would love to have them as a sb

Funny thing reading this a few year's later, the obvious choice for me to recommend as a somewhat new monger is still Mermaid(now KiraKira) for someone lacking Japanese and funds for the pricier Yoshiwara and Shinjuku soaplands.
Mermaid and Kira-Kira are night and day in how different they are. Mermaid was like Genji in how poor the offerings were. Hopefully you never got to experience how bad either are/was.