Guest viewing is limited

Shinodayama Shinchi (Osaka) 4

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Milk, Ichika, Yuna, Kaoruko

Date of Encounter:
Oct. 7

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
15 mins. ¥7500 each x 4

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I finally decided to venture to Shinodayama Shinchi since I was close there after my part-time job. It's about a 5 min. walk from JR Shinodayama station I walked around the area and tried to survey the place. It has about 30-40 shops. Surprisingly, it wasn't crowded on a Saturday night. I walked around and decided on a shop with a friendly looking mama-san. The mama-san asked me for what type of girl I liked and told her young and cute with big tits. Took me to room upstairs and told me to wait for the girl to arrive. The room was like a cheap love hotel with a bed and a shower, definitely better than the rooms in Tobita and Matsushima Shinchi. I took a shower and waited for the girl. After about 10 mins. The girl arrived, Milk introduced herself. She is about mid 20's to late 20's. cute face and nice F cup tits. Stripped and out came her nice tits with pink nipples. Play started with DFK, I could taste the cigarettes from kissing her and continued in the bed. She gave me a BBJ before capping me with her on top. Switched to mish and pounded her while DFKing the whole time. I almost came but held back because I was still planning for 3 more sessions. The alarm rang and she asked me if I wanted to cum by HJ. I told her not to worry as I was still planning for more sessions. She got in the shower first while I sat on the bed. I thanked her for her kind service and she told me that she had fun and that I was "Yasashi". One last kiss and she left, I then took a shower. After that I went down and thanked the mama-san on my way out. I continued walking around, the mama-sans were calling out to me. I chose a second shop, when I went in they realized I wasn't Japanese and told me the area is for Japanese only. They said sumimasen, I said sumimasen and I went my way. Shinodayama is NOT gaijin friendly. Definitely different from Tobita or Matsushima Shinchi. Tobita and Matsushima must have been the same 10-15 years ago prior to opening up to foreigners recently. The only reason I think I got service was because the first mama san didn't care I was a foreigner or it was a slow day. Anyway I continued walking and one shop with a mama-san and a male tout called me in. The mama-san realized her mistake and said Japanese only but she got overruled by the male tout and told her it's ok. I paid up and the tout guided me to a room. I took a shower and waited for the girl. After 10 mins. Ichika came, she is probably mid 30s or older surely older than my 34 year old self. She was quite bubbly and we exchanged pleasantries. She is a bit tanned, slender type, big brown nips. She was more PSE compared to milk and was real aggressive. I let her take the lead. Lots of DFK and BBJ. Capped me and got on top rode me like a cowgirl. Switched position to mish and she started with the JAV moaning, good thing it doesn't personally bother me. I tried to hold back but I busted a nut. Thanked her again and she told me that she had fun and to come see her again. Took our separate showers and kissed goodbye. Walked around the area again, got rejected until I stumbled into the third shop. The mama-san asked me what type of girl I like, I told her cute and young. She told me to go to room 6 upstairs and wait for the girl. This room is different from the other two shops because it doesn't have a shower. Waited for 10 minutes and in came Yuna. Yuna is about early to mid 20's. nice E cup tits with pink nips and seems to be real gentle and friendly. Started with DFK, BBJ and capped me for the main event. We were in the mish position during the whole time while DFKing and tit sucking. It was real good and I was able to get my second pop. Thanked her for her great service and kissed her goodbye. I started walking around again and stumbled to the first shop I visited. The mama-san asked me how many girls I've had. I told her three and that I got money for one more. So she asked me if I wanted another go, told her yes and I said I wanted a girl that was cute and young. We made small talk about Shinodayama. I told her that Shinodayama is not as open as Tobita and Matsushima. She agreed and told me that it's true. It's really a Japanese only place, but since I can speak Japanese and that I have lived in Japan for 5 years and has experience playing in Tobita and Matsushima she said she thinks it's OK for me to play in her shop. I was guided to the room and took a shower while waiting. Kaoruko comes in and introduces herself. Kaoruko is about late 20s to mid 30s. Slender spinner type with pink nips. Started things off with lots of DFK and BBJ. She was the most energetic and most enthusiastic among the four. We did different positions and she was really tight. Finished by HJ, since I was already tired. She was really fucking me and it was a good change of pace. I thanked her for her service and told her that I'll come visit her again. She asked me of my opinion of Shinodayama since it was my first time. I told her that I like Shinodayama because the service is better than Tobita or Matsushima. The girls are also warmer and friendlier. I thanked her again. We took separate showers and went on our ways.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Shinodayama is great bang for your buck 4 girls in one hour for ¥30,000. I also found out the difference between the system of Shinodayama from Tobita and Matsushima. This was explained by Yuna and the Mama-san. In Tobita and Matsushima the girls work for the shops. So if you have a favorites it's easy to build relationships with the shops. I only frequent the shops of my favorite girls or the mama-sans I'm friendly with and give good recommendations on girls. The system in Shinodayama is that there are no girls in the shop premises. That's why there are no girls sitting in front of the shop. The mama-san will ask for your type and she will make a call to a central waiting area where the girls are and then they send the girl to the shop where you are. That was the reason why I saw girls walking to and from the shops in the street. PROS: BBJ and DFK is standard compared to Tobita and Matsushima. Service is much better. It's cheap, ¥7500 yen for 15 mins of FS. The price doubles as the time doubles. So ¥15000 is for 30 mins. CONS: the place is NOT gaijin friendly. If you stand out and don't look Asian or Japanese you will be rejected. I got rejected by more than 7 shops and got accepted by 2 shops. You can't see the girls before hand. The 4 girls I saw, I wouldn't choose them if they were in Tobita, but they more than made up for it with their service and kindness. I would say that they are 6 or 7s if they were in Tobita. I'm not sure about replacing the girls if they are not you're type. But service and attitude trumps looks and lousy attitude for me.

Good review and thanks for what looks like totally new info on TAG.

If I may humbly suggest, the huge wall of text is a bit tough to read, breaking things into paragraphs would ease that.

Thanks!

Reactions: akasam
Nice review.

I assume there wouldn't be an issue for a gaijin to walk around and hope to get lucky with a surprise dozo? I understand there's no eye candy like Tobita, but it would be fun to check out.

"I said I wanted a girl that was cute and young"

It would be great if Japanese speakers also gave the exact phrase they used in situations like this. Even when knowing the literal translation, it's nice to see the phrases that work best. Sometimes too literal leads to unexpected outcomes. I wouldn't ask for a "young" girl in Thailand.

Like "yasashi", for example. I say this about myself going in so they know I won't be trouble or demanding. In my head it means laid back or easy going. It seems like that's how the girl used it too which is a nice affirmation.

It means kind when talking about a person, simple/easy when talking about a thing or problem.

Reactions: akasam