Guest viewing is limited

It's A [Chiba] (SL) Shiori - Its-a.soapland

Barry44

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Its-a.jp - Shiori (https://its-a.jp/model.php?actress_id=467)

Date of Encounter:
May 2022 - Golden week

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 @19000

Type/Location:
Chiba store

Language Notes:
Japanese (English would be fine if you have the ability to point, smile and say please)

Details of the Encounter:
So....

I made the mistake of trying to enter a soapland without a reservation during golden week!

Honestly it wouldn't have been so bad if busy-ness was the only factor in play! What mattered the most was that the soapland I wanted to go to was in the middle of being refurbished.... Now, I don`t have much pride, honestly I don't. I've known this for a while and it has given me a real amount of freedom in how I have chosen to live my life.

What I do draw the line at though, is being asked to sit outside a soapland..... in the car park...... on a foldout chair..... for 90 minutes...... in the May sunshine........ whilst the builders who are also refurbishing the soapland are on their lunch break.

That was too much for me, so I jumped ship and headed to its-a.jp.

When I arrived it was empty, but my choice of ladies was limited to 3 as the 5 others on the roster had incoming clients.

I think i mentioned this before but at its-a you should almost always pick the thinnest looking available lady stats wise. For this reason I picked Shiori.
https://its-a.jp/model.php?actress_id=467

I waited for about 5 minutes and then got called to the elevator. Shiori was much better than I anticipated looks wise. If you take her profile to be a 4 out of 10, then she was easily a 6/7 out of ten. She also looked incredibly familiar, I thought maybe she was a jav star or tv star but it was only 2 or 3 days after our meeting that I realized she looked like my friends wife. Honestly, it still might actually have been my friends wife. Here's hoping(y):woot:(y)

Anyway. As far as being a 4th choice back up goes Shiori was perfectly fine. She had a flawless body, great bum, tiny but pert boobs and a non-offensive face. We went into the room and had the mildest of intros. I started taking of my clothes and she kept trying to help and make it erotic but I just couldn't be bothered to play along and wanted to be naked as soon as possible. She started to undress and that's when I realized she was genuine girl-next-door material. Once we were both naked she sat me on the stool and washed me up. Very attentive, very tender, very quiet. I gargled the disinfectant, brushed my teeth and got in the bath. I actually really like the baths here. They are big, hot and clean. It would actually be great if you could get a bath by yourself for 30 mins and then have the lady join you for fun later.

Anyway Shiori gets in the bath and despite its size, decides to sit down on me. This would have been superb if she`d done anything else but she didn't. She just sat on me:whistle:

And then the awkward silence.... I asked her if she was new and she said `Yes, It was her second day`. and then silence. I stroked her leg for a bit and then she said `I like horror movies`. I said `that's great` and then started sucking her nipples.... in silence....... she started to wank me off...... I said ` that feels good`..... she giggled.....silence........ I said, Did you work at a different place before this? She said `I like anime`....... silence......

Then we got out of the bath. we dried off and went to the bed. She told me to lay down and then to my surprise gave me a really good handjob/blow job combo. I wasn't expecting it, because everything ha been so awkward before but she really knew her stuff. I went down on her, which was fun, and I tried my best but it didn't seem to relax her enough. She capped me and then we just did missionary to completion. Actually having sex with her was pretty nice to be honest. I don't know why because she didn't really do anything erotic/saucy, but it just felt nice being connected with her. She was very passive but I don't think she would have refused any reasonable request. She also just felt really nice to be inside of.

I honestly wish I had spent more time on her, just to relax her so she could give something awesome back. After I had came and she cleaned me up, we got back in the tub and it was just pure awkward silence again, except for the sound of me sucking on her nipples. I kind of wanted to talk more but conversation was going nowhere.......... so........ nipples!!!!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Honestly it was an average experience from what I was expecting when I set out from home in the morning. But Shiori was pleasant, clean, not ugly, good skin and good sex.......... hmmmmmm good sex is the wrong description......... comfortable sex??? Is that a thing??? I kind of secretly want her to be my backup again sometime soon just to find out if she`s into it more on repeat visits.

I like this shop!. I have 4 places in Chiba that I love, but they are hit and miss in terms of getting the girl you want and customer service. Its-a.jp has always proven to be a solid back up plan for me in the last 2-3 years. It definitely has its land mines but I feel like you`ll never have an experience less than 4 out of 10 and on a good day could genuinely be pushing and 8 out 10

(Sorry if this post is all over the place. I`m writing it a bit hungover. As always just ask away or fire me a DM if you have any questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 6/4/2022

after our meeting that I realized she looked like my friends wife. Honestly, it still might actually have been my friends wife. Here's hoping
Maybe she really is your friend's wife. That is why she was feeling awkward.

Curious, what's her moan like? I love her girl next door look.

Curious, what's her moan like? I love her girl next door look.
Go on....let your curiosity get the best of ya......you've got the bucks :p:):D

I said, Did you work at a different place before this? She said `I like anime`....... silence......

(Sorry if this post is all over the place. I`m writing it a bit hungover. As always just ask away or fire me a DM if you have any questions

Why would she say that?

The bathing fee and the payment amount are different. Does the amount you pay include gaijin-tax?

I`m not sure she did say it. I`m just trying to convey how awkward the conversation was:)
It sounds very awkward. I feel like you communicated that message effectively.

The bathing fee and the payment amount are different. Does the amount you pay include gaijin-tax?

I didnt realize the website advertised the bathing fee that way. There is no gaijin tax and the price you pay is better advertised on city heaven and is as follows

60min 18,000yen
90min 26,000yen
入会金 1,000円
指名料 1,000円
30分延長 10,000円

Reactions: minus3 and JayL