Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 35,000¥ (+ Love Hotel 6,000¥)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel Perrier, Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Reasonable conversational English, no translator required

Details of the Encounter:
I had a great session with Shiori recently. She is older than advertised, probably late 30s / early 40s, but very well kept. Naturally shy to begin with, but once we got things moving she is a sexual dynamo in bed.

Her face is girl-next-door, with nice eyes. Tall(ish) and slim, with long and lean legs and thighs, a flat stomach, and enhanced breasts. I'm not normally a fan of implants, but Shiori's breasts are well done. Huge footballs, with bullet-hard and sensitive nipples I could have sucked on all day. The highlight, though, is her PSY.

Her tray is an oddity. She produced the tray from her bag and put various tubes (lube, massage oil), condoms, and a timer on it. Shiori used to be a masseuse and is looking for massage work. But I paid for sex, so courteously declined her offer to give me a massage.

The sex itself was superb, and plentiful. If you take charge, she is up for being taken. Her PSY is totally bald - not shaven but lasered of all hair. A joy to behold for DATY-lovers, and I spent a long time pleasuring her. Her moans are genuine, soft and sobbing as she came multiple times, grinding her hard clitty against my mouth.

I popped 3 times. The first CIM, after a terrific BBBJ, slurpy, with lots of hard tongue. The second MS, her amazing PSY pulsing and gripping and pulling me in as I rode her, holding her long legs out wide. She then rode me CG. Amazing to watch her fabulous body rising and falling on me. But I flipped her for DS, popping my third pumping away happily with my hands gripping her breasts from behind.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Shiori needs to be lead, but will follow. Maybe next time I'll try her massage, but this time I needed to fuck a woman and Shiori certainly did the trick. A lovely lady, and a terrific shag. Happy punting!

Yessssss! She's a well-kept secret not so secret anymore
The massage is not bad at all though, try it next time. :)

Reactions: TAG Manager
She’ll be back. I met her two weeks ago, and she said she was taking December off to go travelling but would be available in the New Year,

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
AM said she was out of town until this weekend so I had her booked for next week, but they suddenly cancelled on me.
Craig said that she had to quit suddenly for personal reasons, but if you heard she is coming back, that is great news.

I was afraid she was getting married or had a sick relative or something.

I hadn’t heard anything from Craig, but he is a more reliable source of info than me. All I know is that when I booked her 2 weeks ago, she said it was good timing because she was about to take a month off. I said I’d book her again in January and she said that would be great. If in the last couple of weeks she has had to quit for personal reasons, then that happened after I last saw her. So, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see...

I hadn’t heard anything from Craig, but he is a more reliable source of info than me. All I know is that when I booked her 2 weeks ago, she said it was good timing because she was about to take a month off. I said I’d book her again in January and she said that would be great. If in the last couple of weeks she has had to quit for personal reasons, then that happened after I last saw her. So, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see...

Ah, man. I was hoping for better news.

This is a major loss for agency GFE, in my opinion.

Looks like she's still missing from the original AM site, however shes listed in AM's ALT site

Yeah, but I don't think that's updated very often. Ruri is listed there, and she left a year ago.

Maybe she is out of country getting an ass enhancement? I had an appointment with her on November 20. She mentioned that was the next plastic bits she wanted.

Maybe she is out of country getting an ass enhancement? I had an appointment with her on November 20. She mentioned that was the next plastic bits she wanted.

I emailed AM last night to ask about her, and Craig told me that she wont be coming back due to private life matters.

Last edited:
I emailed AM last night to ask about her, and Craig told me that she wont be coming due to private life matters.

Like I said, she probably got married or has a sick relative she needs to take care of for the long term.

Wherever you are Shiori, you are missed and the best of luck!