March 2018

Contact Method:
Walk-in, but here’s her profile http://ruricho.net/profile?gid=00302

Appointment Length & Costs:
110 minutes @ 40,500 Yen

Type/Location:
In-call at the soapland shop, Club Ruricho

Language Notes:
She spoke enough English for small talk and short conversations. Club Ruricho is Gaijin friendly so speaking Japanese, judging by the low amount I used is not necessary.

Details of the Encounter:
I planned this visit as well as I could on short notice. My original vacation plans were changed, so when I found out I was going to Hokkaido for a week, I scrambled to find a Soapland in Sapporo that was Gaijin friendly that I could get to relatively easily from my hotel.

Club Ruricho was it since it was a five minute walk from the Karaksa Hotel. The guy standing out in front of the entrance (was he a tout or just a doorman?) was friendly enough. I walked up to him and said good evening in Japanese and gestured to the door behind him. He greeted me in return and asked me something I didn’t understand. he lead me inside and pointed at the sign for the Club and I confirmed that’s why I was there. He told me to wait and called upstairs while hitting the button for the elevator. He held up 4 fingers and I told him in Japanese, sorry I didn’t understand. (I think he was telling me the price would be 40,500 Yen) It didn’t matter, as he sent me up to Club.

Elevator opens, walk up the stairs talk to the guy who shows me two photos of different girls. Face wise they were more or less the same, so I just picked the one with the body that fit my specs more. Pay at the desk, they give you a card with the room number on it and lead you the small waiting room. At some point I had to take off my shoes and wear those slippers. I waited like 5 minutes and they lead me to Shizuku who took me upstairs.

Shizuku was pretty with long hair, a slim body, small boobs (B cups?), pretty smile and a nice butt. I guess she was around 5ft 7, 115lbs? She spoke enough English to make small talk and short conversations, it made things smoother as I made changes in the scripted encounter.

Started with us undressing and heading to the open bathroom which took up half the room. Sat down in the little stool while cleaned us both up and we chatted. She gave me a quick intro BBBJ then asked me to jump in the tub and brush my teeth and gargle which I did.

She joined me and after sitting in the tub for a few minutes chatting and kissing/petting she was going to give me a BBBJ where she’s sitting in the tub and your body is floating and being held up by your legs and her. I found this uncomfortable in a previous encounter elsewhere, so I just asked to stand outside the tub while she sat in it. She agreed and got to it. It was good enough. Licking and sucking on the balls and the head, etc. After a while, she stopped, stood up and asked me if I wanted the mat play, which I did since the Soapy massage was part of the whole experience.
She told me to jump back in the tub while she grabbed the plastic inflatable bed (like you use in a pool) and oiled it and herself up by twisting and sliding around on the oiled up mat. Then she beckoned me to join her. After carefully lying face down on the very slippery mat, the soapy massage began. It’s pretty nice, but not something that really does it for me. Basically, she’s rubbing different parts of your body with different parts of hers with varying degrees of pleasure depending on what parts are involved.
After a few minutes of the massage and chat while facedown, she asked me to turn over and massaged my groin and upper thigh area a little. Then a little more BBBJ, until she stuck a condom on me and rode me on the mat. It wasn’t the most comfortable thing, trying to do it while slipping and sliding around, so after a couple of minutes of that I just asked her to move to the bed. She agreed and told me to wash off the soap in the tub first while she rinsed herself off, which i enjoyed watching of course.
We moved to the bed with some light kissing, back to the BBBJ, I did some DATY and then I was ready. Did it some with her on top, switched to doggy style for a bit then blew my load inside the rubber, inside of her. She cleaned up the rubber and us in the shower area then offered me a drink.
We talked again while drinking and getting ready for round two. I am just over 40, so I wanted to be sure I was recharged before starting again, so when she sort of started again I just told her I needed more time which I had plenty remaining from my 110 minutes. Round two was great, more BBBJ, but this time after starting with her on top, we moved on to missionary for a while. After the missionary had me tired, we switched back to doggy then I blew my second load in the same manner as the first.
I still had like an hour to go, but it was a long ass trip already (been traveling for about a month at this point, including some mongering in Bangkok) and I was tired. So I was happy with chatting and some light petting/kissing until time was up. I am sure Shizuku would’ve been okay with whatever in that remaining time as she was pleasant and cheery and eager to please.
Overall, I can recommend Shizuku as a provider. Pretty, sweet, competent and eager to please with decent English skills. For the whole Soapland experience, i would repeat what I believe others have been saying. It’s something you must do at least once in Japan if mongering is a hobby of yours, but for me it’s not something I want to repeat at the Gaijin price of 40,500 Yen.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would recommend Shizuku and would repeat an encounter with her. skip the soapy massage unless you really like it or want to experience it once.