Guest viewing is limited

Kamakura Goten (SL) Shizuoka/Atami - Kamakura Goten Soapland (Gaijin OK)

warubuta

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Kamakura Goten
http://kamakura-goten.com/

Date of Encounter:
December 2019

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
22k one hour or 90 minutes I don't remember

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
No language ability

Details of the Encounter:
So I was down in the wilds of Izu mucking around the other day. High noon, I was rolling through Atami on my way back up the coast to the civilized world, and just for kicks I decided to look into some of the adult entertainment options available. I called around to a few places and got the Gaijin-No-Can-Do Signal from everywhere I called. Jesus Christ, these people, this town needs the money, but noooo, they are too stupid, racist and xenophobic to take our Yokichis. Fuck em all. My last call was to an establishment known as Kamakura Goten (soapland). It’s a rundown building right on Rt. 134. It has seen better days, as has Atami, as has the Buta himself. But as the song goes, I ain’t complaining. Anyway, the tencho, a dirty old idiot with broken glasses, broken teeth, Alzheimer’s and probably syphilis too, said gaijin are ok if you can speak Japanese. I later learned from my assigned courtesan that gaijin are ok if you have money. They seem to waive the higher-level linguistic requirement if you meet the financial requirements. Anyway, I was forced to sit in the circa 1975 waiting room for about 10 minutes and converse with the idiot tencho, who tried to tell me that his establishment was, (in English) a “high end soapland” which generally do not allow foreigners, but since I looked like a refined gentlemen, he decided to take a chance on me. Yea right. I reluctantly forked over 22k. My courtesan duly arrived. “Julie” is an early 30s MILF type. Tall, nice ass, nothing objectionable. Small boobs. The Buta prefers large boobs, but at this point he didn’t really care. I opted for the mat treatment which was perfunctorily administered. The slipping and sliding and sucking and fucking were all fine, although the whole thing was very, very mechanical. The Buta generally likes to have some kind of human reaction or connection with people he meets, but it didn’t really happen with Julie. It was OK. Not great. Just OK. The condom was too tight. Suggest you bring your own. The bath tub was really big. The Buta kept sliding into the middle in a highly undignified manner. I was back on the road in 90 minutes. Maybe go at night. Could be some younger, hotter ladies.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
There is a website, but I am too drunk and tired right now to link it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Atami, great to to have this additional information.

Approved: 1/28/2020

I looked up the address and that place probably has seem better days. What I found weird was that this particular soap is completely out in the open, it's not tucked away in some red light district like they are in Tokyo. https://www.google.com/maps/@35.095...4!1sWyxylaETjEshQvEIm9gddQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Maybe Google maps gives you a wrong impression here. It's not like atami has a huge ref light district, but the area where this soap is also hosts various fashion health, massage places and a few girls bars, if I recall right. Has been 5years or so since I visited atami though.

I think the website says 60 minutes for 22000 if you tell them you found them online? Either way I guess that's not so bad.

Was this the place right by the beach? I visited Atami a long time ago and I remember passing a place like that.

You know...we have are differences lol but I give you props on checking out and verifying a place as gaijin OK in Kamakura. I agree that most of Atami is filled with total anti-foreigner cunts. There is a pink salon there called Pink Moon that does service foreigners...but I don't recommend that shithole to even my enemies...

Thanks for your review! I'm currently living around Shizuoka and haven't found anything spectacular to write home about as of yet. I've been around Hamamatsu, but I'll try to give the Atami area a go one of these days.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow