http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=lmpenn

Appointment Length & Costs:
24K 60min, 21K 50min

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
very limited Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Encounter of two different encounters at Dolce..

Shop Notes
*Established as foreigner friendly, but their website does request that you come in with someone who speaks Japanese
* I would say the staff is friendly, but would not call them proficient in English... and don't think they would go out of their way to help you understand the system.... but there is a card with the prices in English,..so you should be able get by..
*Waiting Room is decent, not as fancy as places like DH or King's Club...it's big and the girls pictures with their rankings are on the wall.
* You will be more limited here I believe in the girls foreigners will be able to choose... It may appear that way because all the cards are shown on the counter and then the 'filtering' will begin on what girls you can select.

My notes you should know before you read the review...
* I don't go to Dolce for matplay, or a sexually experienced, technically advanced lover...
* I don't go there for a young sexy style girl, with large breasts...
* I go there to have FS with a young girl in a JK outfit..period.
* My expectations going in, may help you understand what you can get from the shop.. I have been there 4 times, and 3 of the 4 times, I was able to get a girl that fits the profile above..the 4th girl (Nana) was still hot, but different..will explain in review
* Both girls do not speak English, only few words..
* Play format was the same for me: Wash, Bath (with BBJ in bath), costume on and FS with costume...some drinks and casual talk in the breaks..

Girl Notes
#1 しょこら/Shoko
http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=pvbzon
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-15611403/

Appearance wise, she is Example A of the kind of girl I would expect to meet at Dolce... She was young, light skinned, cute, innocent looking, skinny and no breasts... she could pass for 18/19 years old..She does have a nice tight ass that can be admired in doggy..you can get a good idea of what she looks like via her blog..Personality wise... she was cute, cheery, easy going and very friendly.. she was not overly kawaii and fake, which I liked...Play was pretty standard, but she did have some good technique with BBJ and body licking... but going back to my expectations... I don't expect expert technique from the girls here and in some ways, it may be a turn off, as to hurt my 'fantasy' with a JK girl..

Overall, I would recommend and see her again, She was the most attractive JK type girl I have been with
#2 なな Nana

http://www.yoshiwara-otome.com/profile.html?uid=lmpenn
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/otome/girlid-10512597/

Nana is not necessarily who I would expect at Dolce... She looked a bit older (23ish), had a tattoo on her arm, bigger breasts (which were awesome, around size B US), a thicker ass (but not big, but soft and nice).. beautiful big eyes and a bit tan. While not similar in appearance wise as the other girls I have seen at Dolce, I was not disappointed one bit.. She also had an easy going, cool personality and we had a good chat about Japan..

Play was also very nice because I built up the fantasy of a 'rogue/bad JK girl' due to her tattoo...she pretended to be shy, which also got me going as well.. she did give a very good BBJ and then we had FS in all the normal positions.. I did not finish, as I was saving it for round 2 at another place... but I am cool with that...

Funny story (to me)...in the middle of sex, a song comes up that I have been constantly hearing during my trip to tokyo.. I stop having sex with her and ask her song it is... it turns out to be Promise the Star by BiSH.. we both laugh and continue on..

I would also recommend her..

My advice.. come here with the right expectations of looks with a cute JK girl, rather the 'traditional' soapland experience..

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Dolce is one of my go to places here..

Help me out with the lingo, what is JK style? Thanks.

Thank you for the review, I realized that there is a slight difference between the hp's price and the price you paid. Is that gaijin tax? anw, this shop looks interesting

Hi First time post here. Specifically joined TAG to experience the JK girl.

Well just walked into Dolce without any appointment due to my phone is only for data plan

Anyhow wanted to pick Nana, but she wasnt available. Was told the next girl available is 1 hr wait. The others dont serve gaijin. So i walked out.

Went into Silky Doll, was told 77k Yen for Service. I said...no 20k Yen as per website. I was rejected again

Any recommendation of outcall service? One can do via whatsapp call? Or Line call?

This is my last night in Tokyo

Hi First time post here. Specifically joined TAG to experience the JK girl.

Well just walked into Dolce without any appointment due to my phone is only for data plan

Anyhow wanted to pick Nana, but she wasnt available. Was told the next girl available is 1 hr wait. The others dont serve gaijin. So i walked out.

Went into Silky Doll, was told 77k Yen for Service. I said...no 20k Yen as per website. I was rejected again

Any recommendation of outcall service? One can do via whatsapp call? Or Line call?

This is my last night in Tokyo
If you drop in you have to be willing to wait 1 hour or more, that's just one thing you have to accept.
You can't always check the website, they often don't list the full price. And you probably mean Satin Doll, which is close to Dolce, that shop is 77k. If you go to Silky Doll you should not have to pay more than 46k.
Check my resource thread linked in my signature for a shop list and the correct prices.

Yes sorry...i meant Satin Doll. Silky Doll is across the street. I didnt bother to go in and ask. Well now trying the "delivery health" in-call to my apt. Apparently it's only "japanese service - no sex?" That's steep for 27k no?

Yes sorry...i meant Satin Doll. Silky Doll is across the street. I didnt bother to go in and ask. Well now trying the "delivery health" in-call to my apt. Apparently it's only "japanese service - no sex?" That's steep for 27k no?
Which is why I only go to soaplands.

Ok never mind about the deriharu service then. Just gonna pop it to China girl next door