Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
15,000 yen for one session

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mix of Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Honestly, I had been debating with myself about whether to write a review of this establishment or not. Merely because there isn’t much information about Yokosuka on TAG, I decided to go ahead and post something.

A few previous visits to Yokosuka resulted in disappointing experiences with SPs from the PRC. So, when I discovered an alternative to the Chinese shops in the form of a Thai MP, I decided to give it a go. A local landmark would be the MOS Burger in the next building.

The place, which is on the 4th floor of its building, has some nice Thai decorations, but it’s nothing spectacular. There happens to be a Thai restaurant in the same building called Thai Erawan. The restaurant, located on the 3rd floor, serves tasty dishes from Siam. Not sure if there is any connection between the two businesses.

When I went to Pattaya Thai Massage, two therapists from the LOS were on duty. Frankly, both of them look like they are in their 40s. After some initial confusion, I ended up with a gal calling herself Erina. She has light skin and an impressive, natural rack. Erina offered covered sanuk.

Perhaps I’m just a bad negotiator, but 15,000 yen for the experience just seems like too much. A more reasonable price would have been somewhere around 10,000 yen based on certain other MPs that I’ve been to in Japan. A hobbyist who actually speaks Thai might be able to get a better deal.

Be that as it may, a session at Pattaya Thai Massage might still be worthwhile for a punter who happens to be in Yokosuka for some reason. Yet, the place wouldn’t merit a trip from nearby Yokohama let alone Tokyo.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A farang friend of mine, who lives in Pattaya, Thailand, would nearly fall off his chair if he found out that I paid the equivalent of more than 4,600 baht.

Last edited:
@SugoiBoy - Thanks for the review of this shop, especiallyStation in an area where we have little intel.

Do you happen to have a website URL or Google Map link?

I don't think they have a website.

The shop is a couple of minutes walk from Yokosuka-Chuo Station heading in the general direction of the navy base. Another landmark would be the local branch of the Karaoke-Kan chain, which is on the same street.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager
I don't think they have a website.

The shop is a couple of minutes walk from Yokosuka-Chuo Station heading in the general direction of the navy base. Another landmark would be the local branch of the Karaoke-Kan chain, which is on the same street.
Thank you! I think that's good enough.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland