Guest viewing is limited

Silky Doll (SL) Silky Doll- Mizuki (warning!)

One Pop

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Silky Doll - Mizuki-
http://sk-doll.com/sp/profile.html?id=103
Date of Encounter:
Early January 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes/ ¥30,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I've been to Silky Doll a few times before and every time had an attractive, thin, nice companion. Until this time. I picked a bad day to go during the holiday, but thought the morning wouldn't be so busy. I went to a few shops and was told I would have to wait a while. I dropped in to check Silky Doll and only 1 girl, Mizuki was available soon. I thought other places might be busy, so I went with Mizuki.

I'll try to keep the rest brief, but it was not good. ('warning' if you are eating do not read the rest of this review)

I knew from Mizuki's profile that she was tall, and I like tall girls, but when I met her she was a giant with manly facial features imo. I don't mean to be harsh , but I was definitely not attracted to her (not the girl in profile pictures). Mizuki was very nice to talk to , but now it gets worse.

We undressed and she apologized for being fat ( never a turn on), then we showered, bathed and headed to the bed. She just wanted to talk, I felt like she was stalling for some reason, then I found out why. She said she needed to use the restroom and I thought ok, I guess. The toilet was just outside our room, literally next door. I was waiting and then it happened, I could hear her diarrhea..... When she opened the door, I could smell it coming in the room and she said, " just a moment, I need to wash up."

This did not help with me already not being attracted to her. I don't know how I mustered up enough enough courage, but I closed my eyes and went to my happy place as we finished our session together. Didn't end well either, when I finished and pulled out, I had thick creamy cottage cheese from her all over the rubber. I still don't know why and how I gutted through this session. Never again...
I'm sorry to be so graphic, and don't mean to be hurtful but this was a terrible experience.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Silky Doll is off my list.

I am in the midst of drinking a yogurt and spinach smoothie for breakfast and nearly gagged myself. Thank you.. Jerk.. :yuck::dead:

(Sorry you had to go through with that and I thank you for warning the rest of the forum)

he told you to stop reading that's your own fault...