Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes ¥30,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Nao

This was my first trip to Silky Doll and when I arrived they asked if I could speak Japanese to which I replied that I could. The tout als spoke some English to me to confirm understanding. The tout recommended Nao and said she was very slender. I met Nao and was surprised how tall she was, she told me she she was 173cm. We got to the room and took off our clothes and damn Nao has a smokin 22 year old body, very tight, very curvy wide hips , slim waist, perfect. Nao's face looks a little plain, shy, girl next door like. But she surprised me with some of the most passionate DFK I've ever had. The whole session we were lip locked and she never broke eye contact. Nao was very different from most other companions I had before. I loved it! In between all the kissing she capped me and started in CG which was a beautiful sight, then we finished in Mish.

Recommended - really want to see Nao again sometime soon.

Kanna

I told the tout that I preferred a slender girl this time and he recommended Kanna. When I first met Kanna I thought BINGO! She was wearing a cute white dress and her face was beautiful! When we got to the room I helped her out of her dress and thought wow she is thin almost too thin, had a flat chest but big puffy nipples which I love. Kanna didn't kiss nearly as much as Nao but when we got to the bed she rode me hard. She was grinding in CG so hard I thought she might break my member in half. I pulled her down for a kiss and she leaned forward still riding me which provided a better angle for more pleasure. I popped quickly in this position which felt great!

Recommended- Kanna has a face and body like a runway model. Standard technical service and a sweet girl.

Noa

I noticed Noa has brackets around her name and asked the staff what it means. They told me she provides NS, but not for foreigners. I was shown 2 cards this time with the other card not being my type I chose Nao. Nao was young and cute. We got undressed in the room and I thought Nao had a cute figure. We got cleaned up and headed to the bed where I did some DATY and she capped me for a ride. She started in CG but was pretty tight and dry. She got some lotion and we tried in Mish. I was feeling good, but I noticed her eyes were closed so tight and her face looked like she was in pain so I stopped and asked if she was ok. She said it hurt a little but she could do it. I noticed she looked red and sore down there so I told her she could finish me off by hand. Her strokes felt nice , but just as I told her I was about to cum she stopped stroking, picked up a towel and wrapped my member which provided an unpleasant release. Anyways, we cleaned up and chatted a bit. Nao is a sweet girl and I could tell maybe she was kind of having a bad day and in some pain.

Recommended- she's a sweet girl but I probably won't repeat with her again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is one of my favorite shops now. good value for the money. They still have many girls on the roster I'd like to meet.

Pardon my ignorance what did you mean "NS, but not for foreigners?"