Guest viewing is limited

Sinapse Unmasked - Nampa / Pickup in Japan finally revealed on camera

Sinapse

On the streets
Reaction score
So some of you have wondered who I even am.

Well. Here it is.

My Youtube Channel, Attraction Japan, has launched where I'll be putting up pickup/nampa techniques and theories in combination with clips of me picking up girls in-field in Japan (Tokyo), caught on camera for the first time. If you've ever wanted to see what it looks like to meet a normal girl on the street and pull her to your house rather quickly, you finally will be able to see it.

Abhorrent manipulation of unsupecting young Japanese girls? .... OR Good game, core confidence, and pulling willing and happy girls for some epic (mutually) fun times?

You be the judge.

Like the video? Hate it? Let me know your thoughts!

Going into a set calmly is unfathomably hard. I always get too scared or excited and forget who i'm talking too. Always introduce the energy of an altercation, not an interaction.

Haven't studied game in months and the video slaps me back to level one. So many fundamentals i've ignored or forgetten.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinapse
Excellent video. You have the makings of an outstanding youtuber. I'm rooting for you bro. I have one suggestion. Make your thumbnails more colorful and eye catching. Perhaps give them a common theme to make your videos easier to identify. Just like you would dress nicely to pick up women, you will want to dress your videos up to pick up viewers.

For example: Rebel Taxi, vanhoss, cartoonz

If it weren't for Rebel Taxi's shiny thumbnails, I would have never come across this gem.

Last edited:
You be the judge.

Like the video? Hate it? Let me know your thoughts!

Not what I was expecting and my Japanese wife was not impressed in you either, as
looks for her are more important than anything you could say.

And the cheesy necklace is a poor attempt to be more like an old Japanese man, which
my wife dislikes completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ches and Sinapse
Damn.. movin' on up! (y)

Very informative and straight-forward. I like the editing as well~

Thanks!!

Going into a set calmly is unfathomably hard. I always get too scared or excited and forget who i'm talking too. Always introduce the energy of an altercation, not an interaction.

Haven't studied game in months and the video slaps me back to level one. So many fundamentals i've ignored or forgetten.

Mate you've come such a long way in a short time, it's been quite cool to see. Keep it up (^^)

Well, this ought to be good... :cool: - Well, your posts that created the image of Sinapse in my head... doesn't match what I'm seeing... lol (good thing)

Haha, the internet has an interesting way of creating odd mental pictures of each other!

Excellent video. You have the makings of an outstanding youtuber. I'm rooting for you bro. I have one suggestion. Make your thumbnails more colorful and eye catching. Perhaps give them a common theme to make your videos easier to identify. Just like you would dress nicely to pick up women, you will want to dress your videos up to pick up viewers.

For example: Rebel Taxi, vanhoss, cartoonz

If it weren't for Rebel Taxi's shiny thumbnails, I would have never come across this gem.

Great tip! Yeah, I'm still working on my thumbnail game. Gonna step it up for sure

Not what I was expecting and my Japanese wife was not impressed in you either, as

And the cheesy necklace is a poor attempt to be more like an old Japanese man, which

Thanks for watching!

Sounds like your wife is perfect for you :)

Is justhavefun, @just4fun's evil twin? I think we should be told!

Regards,

MossBoss

Sorry but may I ask an honest question. I don't doubt what have written but why would you expect your Wife to tell her Husband that she would be happy to go off with someone guy who shot and posted a YouTube video? I would think it would generate the same amount of awkwardness that you would get if you hey I saw this video and I am going out to try this...don't wait for me for dinner. I don't mean to offend you but I am very curious if it's possible to be honest if Sinapse was indeed very handsome and very convincing...

Sorry but may I ask an honest question. I don't doubt what have written but why would you expect your Wife to tell her Husband that she would be happy to go off with someone guy who shot and posted a YouTube video? I would think it would generate the same amount of awkwardness that you would get if you hey I saw this video and I am going out to try this...don't wait for me for dinner. I don't mean to offend you but I am very curious if it's possible to be honest if Sinapse was indeed very handsome and very convincing...
You really need to look at his post history to understand his mentality... (and his wife for that matter).

@Sinapse puts himself across as being some master pick-up artist who knows it all, when it comes to picking up Japanese
women and as I know my wife does not like Japanese men, I asked her for her opinion.

While I noticed the cheesy necklace ( As I see older Japanese guys wearing them in the onsen), my wife pointed out that the
younger guys do not wear them, and older men only wear them to put across the image they have money.

@Sinapse puts himself across as being some master pick-up artist who knows it all, when it comes to picking up Japanese
women and as I know my wife does not like Japanese men, I asked her for her opinion.

While I noticed the cheesy necklace ( As I see older Japanese guys wearing them in the onsen), my wife pointed out that the
younger guys do not wear them, and older men only wear them to put across the image they have money.

Sounds to me like:
1) You don't understand much about game
2) Your wife isn't his type
3) He's not your wife's type

Moreover, having seen @Sinapse in action, videos of him with the kinds of girls that excite him (The kind of girls who end up on fashion magazine covers), I think I'll take his word over yours. Unless of course you'd like to throw up your own videos and show us how it's done.

Sounds to me like:

1) You don't understand much about game

There is a big difference between game and being married.

I think my wife would definitely be his type and you would know this had you seen the photos I put up in the past.

@Sinapse he may be able to pick them up but can he keep them?

There is a big difference between game and being married.

@Sinapse he may be able to pick them up but can he keep them?
Yes, and has in the past, many times.

But hey, if the necklace indeed is hindering him, then his game must be REALLY good to get the results he gets with that much of a handicap, no? I mean hey, we're going with your vast array of experiences here!

Yes, and has in the past, many times.

But hey, if the necklace indeed is hindering him, then his game must be REALLY good to get the results he gets with that much of a handicap, no? I mean hey, we're going with your vast array of experiences here!

The fact is that there are Japanese women who like foreigners and his luck may be attributed to the fact that he
is a foreigner and not to his game, but keeping them long term and achieving marriage he would need more than
his game and his foreignness.

The fact is that there are Japanese women who like foreigners and his luck may be attributed to the fact that he
is a foreigner and not to his game, but keeping them long term and achieving marriage he would need more than
his game and his foreignness.

See, now you're just making assumptions as to why you and your wife are right and he's wrong. Because that couldn't possibly be true.

Yes, he's had several long term relationships. No, he specifically avoids girls who are after foreigners. In fact, most girls I've seen him with view his foreignerness as either irrelevant or a minus.

You're a funny guy, but clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Keep working on that attitude though!

I definitely wouldn't say I "know it all" about anything in life. But I have spent a pretty absurd amount of time picking up girls in Japan. It's up to you to decide whether you want to learn from my experience or not. Given that you seem to be happily married and aren't likely to start picking up girls on the street anytime soon, seems like you can safely just ignore what I'm saying.

You might be interested in this video as well, where I talk about the exact issue you mention - foreignness and "ease" of Japanese girls. Specifically why I like girls who generally aren't interested in foreigners (and end up being in some cases the first foreigner they've ever dated):

Reactions: SugoiBoy
You're a funny guy, but clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Keep working on that attitude though!

Why do you assume I am a funny guy, just because I do not share the same views as every other foreigner?

Are you married to a Japanese woman?

Do you live in Japan and have children in Junior high school?

Is justhavefun, @just4fun's evil twin? I think we should be told!

Why do you assume I am a funny guy

TRUE!

@just4fun has better jokes...

OH and I just put 2 and 2 together after remembering a past PM from some guy who was confident that everybody would LOVE his wife and she was right about everything.. and then it was YOU actually! @justhavefun you're the guy who was mortally shocked when I didn't show immediate and unconditional interest in your wife after you showed me pictures of her and insinuated you wanted me to join you in a 3some potentially.. As you may recall we discussed that your wife at around ~40yrs is a bit out of my age range ;)

Why do you assume I am a funny guy, just because I do not share the same views as every other foreigner?
Some people are reporting you as a troll... because surely, you can't be this naive. Your presentation, assumption and trying to make things so black and white, is what's killing you.

Not everyone here is interested in a long-term marriage with a Japanese woman. There are people in the world, *shocking i know*, that just are after sex.

TRUE!

@just4fun has better jokes...

OH and I just put 2 and 2 together after remembering a past PM from some guy who was confident that everybody would LOVE his wife and she was right about everything.. and then it was YOU actually! @justhavefun you're the guy who was mortally shocked when I didn't show immediate and unconditional interest in your wife after you showed me pictures of her and insinuated you wanted me to join you in a 3some potentially.. As you may recall we discussed that your wife at around ~40yrs is a bit out of my age range ;)

Yes!! I remember the conversation, I never deleted it, its where you explained that you only date Japanese girlsunder 25 years of age, which means your refusal had nothing to do with my wife's looks or age, its just that you are more into young girls under 25 years of age.

There was no mention of me being confident that everybody would love my wife, you actually said that you felt most men would be interested in my wife, but that you are only into girls under 25 years of age, and that is nothing to be proud of as most Japanese girls of that age are immature.

As for inviting you to join us that is untrue, we explained what we were looking for and nothing more.

Your opinions aren't what's funny. It's the fragility of your ego.

Are you married to a Japanese woman?
Yes

Do you live in Japan and have children in Junior high school?
No, I'm a teacher at a private junior high/ high school. No, I'm not an ALT, I'm a licensed teacher. I was a homeroom teacher for my junior high students last year. I got a pretty good look into a typical Japanese marriage life.

Beyond that, I'm someone who spent a lot of time gaming for the purposes of finding the best possible candidate for my life partner, and quite a bit of that with Sinapse, and follow a lot of the same principles he does, which have helped me arrive at a very healthy and fulfilling relationship with my significant other. See, I know that you don't know anything about game when you feel that the mindset of gaming and commitment are mutually exclusive. Sinapse and I learned the same principles for two different goals. However, you (and your wife apparently) felt it necessary to add in your two cents to a world you know little about.

But here, let me break it down for you:
Fashion in Japan is broken down into several styles, each with magazines correlating to those styles. The gold chain you can see not only in the rich old man category, you can find it in the Male Gyaru-kei, Celeb-kei, Ora-ora-kei, Amerika-kei, and yes, foreigners as well. If, the type of woman you're interested in is apart of one or more of those subculture, your fashion can play a big part in relating to her world, and creating comfort, one of the chief goals on initial approaches. It happens that Sinapse is attracted to women in those subcultures, thus dresses in a way that relates to them. Don't believe me? Hop into a convenience store and take a look at all those men's fashion magazines. Go into stores around Shibuya / Ginza and look at the mannequins. Hop over to 109 mens and take a look at the accessories shops and draw your own conclusions.

See, this all ties into your POV in the white day thread. Because your wife doesn't like something, you apply a broad brush to all of Japanese girls when there are many subcultures that are outside your wife's point of view, even the standard cultural norms. When you experience a wide range of Japanese girls from all kinds of subcultures, you start to realize that Japanese people are very different from each other, despite the strong groupthink mentality prevalent when tatemae-mode is active. The honne is the important piece that needs to be uncovered to truly connect with women and form lasting connections. It's that piece of Japanese people in general that are where you can get into who she is as a person. In that way, you'll find guys like Sinapse are much better cutting through the surface and getting to know the girl for who she is a lot faster than your average guy.

There are commonalities you can observe, but there are hundreds thousands of women out there who will blow that stereotype out of the water, especially the younger generation that are adopting many western values and influence; far more than your wife's generation. The point is, you don't know what any of the other members or their wives, or significant others, or girls they've been with are like. And for you to come in with sweeping statements like you have because "my wife said so" is exactly where your attitude problem lies. Your wife's opinion of Japanese people is one voice in the hundreds of thousands of collective women that we've experienced. I've had Japanese girls go all out and spend over 100k円 on valentines day for me, I've had girls that threw money at me and said "Go buy what you want" and I've had girls that did absolutely nothing. What rules do you think you can draw from that? Sinapse himself has been with hundreds of Japanese women. Why should he or anyone else listen to you or your wife (who he's mentioned is not his type) over the hundreds of girls he's been with?

The fact is, your world view is so wrapped around micro-examples that you fail to see the broad scope of women out there.

Last edited:
Some people are reporting you as a troll... because surely, you can't be this naive. Your presentation, assumption and trying to make things so black and white, is what's killing you.

Not everyone here is interested in a long-term marriage with a Japanese woman. There are people in the world, *shocking i know*, that just are after sex.

I am really sorry to hear that we are back on the subject of me being a troll.

I know there are those who are only interested in sex, but the message board is not just open to those interested in sex.

Also while others push their opinions I feel that I am left to accept them because my view does not fit with their view, why are they not being regarded as a troll?

Last edited: