Guest viewing is limited

Sinapse Unmasked - Nampa / Pickup in Japan finally revealed on camera

I am really sorry to hear that we are back on the subject of me being a troll.
I've replied to you separately.

I know there are those who are only interested in sex, but the message board is not just open to those interested in sex.
Yes, free discussion... until you really start trying to run against the grain.

Great video @Sinapse! The analysis is spot on - you could try to learn this through trial and error over a long time, but it's much better if you have guidance like this. I had a massive problem with number three for quite a while, not realising that the girls laughing at my jokes were doing so to maintain the social order, and they weren't actually interested in me or willing to take it further because it was just a surface interaction. And the field video - very confident and natural technique, a league ahead of the people that post 'nanpa' videos in Japan on YT.

Another problem I think some guys run into is that they just get hung up on one girl and only start playing the field again when they're done with her, stagnating or even retarding their growth. Yeah, I still do this. Doesn't matter right now since I've been away from Tokyo since Feb so I can't practice anyway, but when I get back in April I'll switch it up a bit.

I noticed you enter using English then switch to Japanese - what's the reason behind that?

I have a request, if you could do a "hard mode" video - where the girl initially declines and you deal with it, I'd love to see something like that.

Well, this ought to be good... :cool: - Well, your posts that created the image of Sinapse in my head... doesn't match what I'm seeing... lol (good thing)
Somehow I didn't think his hair would be black! :D

Last edited:
I noticed you enter using English then switch to Japanese - what's the reason behind that?
Yeah I noticed that as well, and it came across as a slight contradiction to me.

If you've been in Japan a while a lot of what you said is very common knowledge, so I got the impression that it was for a fresh off the boat type, But then the actual pick up required Japanese which most of your target audience won't have.

Interesting presentation, and you are good at talking to a camera.

While I appreciate what @Sinapse is doing and that his focus is on immature girls under 25, while it may be good to learn his game from a western perspective, from a Japanese perspective his is nothing more than a すけべ which would give other foreigners who are genuinely looking for a Girlfriend and or Marriage a bad name.

I appreciate that @Sinapse can reach a Japanese girls Honne side, but considering that he prefers immature girls under 25 it could be said that his success is due to him taking advantage of their immaturity, because as soon as he meets a Japanese woman who knows what sheis about and asks him to pay to join a party he dismisses her instantly, therefore he is only targeting the weak.

ice only watched the first video so far and by no means am i any pua supporter... but i dont think what synapse does is that bad... i would even say its pretty normal...

i also dint think he is targeting the weak, he is just targeting girls that could potentially lead to something and sorts out the ones that would lead to nothing...

and dont get hung up on that necklace^^ i actuallt think it suits him.... hell, if he wouldnt have one, maybe i would think somethings missing^^

i also dint think he is targeting the weak, he is just targeting girls that could potentially lead to something and sorts out the ones that would lead to nothing...

It does not matter how you word it, he is targeting girls under 25 years of age because they
are weak, vulnerable and immature and as a result are more likely to end in the result he wants.

Forget the necklace, I only pointed it out because in this part of Japan you only see older
Japanese men wearing them as they are trying to impress others that they have money.

It does not matter how you word it, he is targeting girls under 25 years of age because they
are weak, vulnerable and immature and as a result are more likely to end in the result he wants.
A lot of people like young girls not because they are weak and vulnerable but because their skin is tight and they are at the highlight of their beauty. Pure aestethically, without counting attitude but just looking at body and face, people are generally just most beautiful in their 20s.

Plus he is a young guy himself and for guys its usually normal to like girls who are a few years younger than themselves but not with a too big difference. Its not like he is some old man who preys on young girls, he goes for an age group thats normal for guys at his age. Many guys dont date women who are older than them, its not abnormal.

A lot of people like young girls not because they are weak and vulnerable but because their skin is tight and they are at the highlight of their beauty. Pure aestethically, without counting attitude but just looking at body and face, people are generally just most beautiful in their 20s.

Plus he is a young guy himself and for guys its usually normal to like girls who are a few years younger than themselves but not with a too big difference. Its not like he is some old man who preys on young girls, he goes for an age group thats normal for guys at his age. Many guys dont date women who are older than them, its not abnormal.

I would appreciate this view point if he was looking to date a woman with a view to marriage, but he has dated over 1,000 woman by his own admission and based on the fact that he targets girls under 25 years of age, I feel it has nothing to do with his game and or beauty of these women etc, its more to do with some thing he feels he has to prove at the expense of these girls.

I understand that he is a younger guy, but when it comes to beauty age should not be a barrier, I feel he places an age barrier because he knows that he is going to get better results with the younger girls than the more mature women.

Reactions: Ches
i actually like someone who is older than me... two years only though... shouldnt matter anyway...

but synapse comes across as someone whos type/personality (funny and more or less outgoing) is liked by the majority of women, im sure that helps a lot... and it seems like hes just born like that...

i actually like someone who is older than me... two years only though... shouldnt matter anyway...

but synapse comes across as someone whos type/personality (funny and more or less outgoing) is liked by the majority of women, im sure that helps a lot... and it seems like hes just born like that...

I agree!! Age should not matter.

This is one of Synaps videos, notice how he changed once she asked him to pay.

She took control of the situation by asking him to pay and he could not respond to that.

Reactions: Ches

Generally I like to get a sense of if they understand English since it significantly changes how you communicate / talk to them. I switch over to Japanese for convenience just because my Japanese is usually better than their English

I have a request, if you could do a "hard mode" video - where the girl initially declines and you deal with it, I'd love to see something like that.

Sure

If you've been in Japan a while a lot of what you said is very common knowledge, so I got the impression that it was for a fresh off the boat type, But then the actual pick up required Japanese which most of your target audience won't have.

My content is for a wide variety of guys - from those who have never tried cold approach, to guys who do it every week, from guys who are just arriving in Japan to guys who have been here years. I wouldn't say the Japanese is required, but it certainly helps!

Interesting presentation, and you are good at talking to a camera.

Thanks!

Yup, you nailed it! I pursue beauty wherever I see it, and most often see it in younger girls!

I was most certainly not born like it. I used to be extremely shy and introverted, with very few friends. Over time and through the process of talking to women (and people in general) I cultivated a more outgoing personality and grew into it. Most guys who do a lot of cold approach improve their social skills and generally become more outgoing

I agree!! Age should not matter.

This is one of Synaps videos, notice how he changed once she asked him to pay.

Soo... you would LOVE having sex with a 100 year old woman to exactly the same level as a tight, 18 year old model? Surely age matters and relates to beauty, you're just arguing how much. Anyway, I'm really not sure why you're spending time trying to tell me what I should find beautiful or not. I pursue women I find most beautiful, and they happen to be generally 18-25 or so. How about we do this: I won't tell you who you should be sexually interested in, and you don't tel me who I should be sexually interested in!

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make about the paying thing. You would have paid her? I'm not really thirsty or desparate for girls so I'm not afraid of cutting off girls who are trying to play games or looking for customers or whatever, as some kyaba do. Fine that they do that, I can respect the hustle - but not with me.

Yup, you nailed it! I pursue beauty wherever I see it, and most often see it in younger girls!

May be you need more experience of women of a wider age range before you make such judgements.

Soo... you would LOVE having sex with a 100 year old woman to exactly the same level as a tight, 18 year old model?

A mature woman would have better techniques than an immature 18 year old and less puppy fat.
You would have paid her?

No!! Because I would not have approached her in the first place.

I'm not really thirsty or desparate

Personally for me you came across as being desperate and you felt you had enough game to pull it
off, but she beat you at your own game and you just walked off.

well good job in getting confidence, then...
im not shy by any means, though not really outgoing (its just not in my nature)... and while i got lots of experience in talking to people to me cold approaching has sort of the opposite effect... talking and so on is no big deal, but after ten years plus of rejections (rate 100%), i find it very hard to take it to the next level if i really like someone...

beauty is of course in the eye of the beholder... i meet models/actresses/dancers nearly every day... sure, my taste has always been a little different, but while there are a few pretty ones, some are pretty untilthey start talking and most of them i find kinda boring... to each their own of course, thats something impossible to compare anyway...

but after ten years plus of rejections (rate 100%), i find it very hard to take it to the next level if i really like someone...

Why do you feel you have had so many rejections?

beauty is of course in the eye of the beholder... i meet models/actresses/dancers nearly every day... sure, my taste has always been a little different, but while there are a few pretty ones, some are pretty untilthey start talking and most of them i find kinda boring... to each their own of course, thats something impossible to compare anyway...

Yes!! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so what type of woman attracts you?

You mentioned earlier that you would prefer a younger woman but may be you would go
two years above your age, any reason for that?

May be you need more experience of women of a wider age range before you make such judgements.

You make a lot of assumptions about me that are untrue.

Personally for me you came across as being desperate and you felt you had enough game to pull it
off, but she beat you at your own game and you just walked off.

Good thing it's not you (or your wife) I'm interested in sleeping with!

As for game, it's about finding out if you like her AND she likes you. It's a two-way street and the man has just as much right and ability to walk away at any point as the woman does. To imagine that I want to sleep with everybody I approach with before I've spoken to them and gotten a sense of who they are is inaccurate

cold approaching has sort of the opposite effect... talking and so on is no big deal, but after ten years plus of rejections (rate 100%), i find it very hard to take it to the next level if i really like someone...

Yes, rejections are part of the game, thats for sure. I've been rejected a ridiculous amount of times :)

Couldn't agree more!

i dont feel like i had that many, thats just a fact... if you wanted to know why, no idea... guess im just not their type, or whatever... i dont think too much about that, because it doesnt help...

i dont prefer anything, sometimes i just happen to like people, of course, not many...

let rejections be part of the game^^ sometimes im not their biggest fan... its literally blocking me sometimes...

Reactions: TAG Manager
So your saying that you have and or would date a woman regardless of what her age is?

I evaluate each woman on a case by case basis.. it's hard to imagine myself dating someone significantly older than myself but nothing is impossible. I tend to follow what I find most attractive, which is young women. The way I see it, there is plenty of time left for me to date older women later on in life!

So your saying that you have and or would date a woman regardless of what her age is?
justhavefun said:
You are joking???

That is the biggest reason I do not like this site OVER MODERATION.

Close the thread and its my last post.

My Japanese fiancee told me the mark of a true man is that he keeps his word. My fiancee, by the way, is a mature 45 year old woman from the inaka. We are getting married this year. Please wish us happiness.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make about the paying thing. You would have paid her? I'm not really thirsty or desparate for girls so I'm not afraid of cutting off girls who are trying to play games or looking for customers or whatever, as some kyaba do. Fine that they do that, I can respect the hustle - but not with me.

Would have been fun if you played a little dumb and gave her 300yen for the train or so  :D:eek:
I don't really see the problem @justhavefun has. I mean she isn't asking you to maybe cover the drinks you invited her to, but to pay for her presence. What would be the point of pickup or dating in general, if you did that?