Single man, looking for some fun with the ladies.

Kdoung

TAG Member
Reaction score
And the cringe worthy award goes to this guy. Lol, I'm sorry for sounding like a creep on my title, but it couldn't be helped.

Hello, I'm a Black American Gaijin here in Japan looking for women who are open minded about having a physical relationship. I signed up to this site because it seems to have really excellent information here, and the community seems to be really solid. I'm hoping to learn a lot, and hopefully meet a few of you (especially the ladies ) if possible, I would like to see if I could get into the flim industry. Even if it's just learning from a director or something. Anyway, I'll be in your care.

よろしくお願いします

And the cringe worthy award goes to this guy. Lol, I'm sorry for sounding like a creep on my title, but it couldn't be helped.

Hello, I'm a Black American Gaijin here in Japan looking for women who are open minded about having a physical relationship. I signed up to this site because it seems to have really excellent information here, and the community seems to be really solid. I'm hoping to learn a lot, and hopefully meet a few of you (especially the ladies ) if possible, I would like to see if I could get into the flim industry. Even if it's just learning from a director or something. Anyway, I'll be in your care.

よろしくお願いします

well im not a lady but noticed your post was un-answered for days , so just a little « welcome » here , and good luck!

Reactions: hardharry
well im not a lady but noticed your post was un-answered for days , so just a little « welcome » here , and good luck!

Lol, thanks. I'm also looking for some friends, as you can see. I have none

Yes, I do agree that the community here is pretty solid. I have lots of friends in Japan but I am quite unsure if they know someone who would like to have a hookup. But, I think I can ask some people about how it's like to get into the film industry. I think that will be nice too.

Reactions: Kdoung
Yes, I do agree that the community here is pretty solid. I have lots of friends in Japan but I am quite unsure if they know someone who would like to have a hookup. But, I think I can ask some people about how it's like to get into the film industry. I think that will be nice too.
4Zeah.jpg

Reactions: Anna Summer

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: EmmaBabe