Guest viewing is limited

Sleeping Beauty hours

buffet

TAG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time Sleeping Beauty closes on a Friday or Saturday night? Can't see it on their website. Thanks in advance

Does anyone know what time Sleeping Beauty closes on a Friday or Saturday night? Can't see it on their website. Thanks in advance

Per their website:

PM15:00~LAST
[イブニングタイム 15:00~19:00]

年中無休

They are open from 3PM until the last customer.
The evening time entry is 3pm-7pm (special rates)

The last part in kanji says they are open year round.

I saw "3PM until the last customer" on the site. Does that mean until 5am? Anyone have experience arriving after 1am here?

I saw "3PM until the last customer" on the site. Does that mean until 5am? Anyone have experience arriving after 1am here?
It means until the last customer has left. So if the last customer left at 5 am its 5 am, if its 4 am its 4 am and if its midnight its midnight. Went once around 1 am (did not get in though, stupid social security card issue) and people were still leaving and entering.
Don’t try to have certainty on everything, especially in our netherworld of pervs... just wing it . Don’t forget ID and social security card though

I don’t know how “last” translated into 5am.... :p

Maybe in Buffet’s home country there is a tradition that at least 1 client must stay until 5 am no matter what ? :D

My guess is he has been frequenting massage parlours. They usually advertise being open until last which in many busy shops means until the first trains start to run and girls go home to sleep; so around 5AM.

Reactions: Frenchy
I just don't like descriptions like "Last" for a closing time. So if I arrive Friday at 5pm with some Cliff bars and my laptop in my backpack and don't want to leave until Wednesday, they'll keep the place staffed and open continuously? I don't think so.
Thanks for what you wrote Frenchy - I was more after what personal experience do people have with arriving well after midnight

I just don't like descriptions like "Last" for a closing time. So if I arrive Friday at 5pm with some Cliff bars and my laptop in my backpack and don't want to leave until Wednesday, they'll keep the place staffed and open continuously? I don't think so.
Thanks for what you wrote Frenchy - I was more after what personal experience do people have with arriving well after midnight
I guess its really hit or miss, depending on the day, if there’s an event or not etc...
On the flip side of what you described, they don’t want to commit to a certain closing time if there is nobody and little hope to get anybody past a given hour, hence the vagueness

So if I arrive Friday at 5pm with some Cliff bars and my laptop in my backpack and don't want to leave until Wednesday, they'll keep the place staffed and open continuously?

You either misunderstood the "sleeping" in the name or missed the purpose of the place; it's not to have sex with your laptop. Netcafes are for that. ;)