First enquired at shop, then telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
85mins 22000yen + 2000yen nomination

Type/Location:
Incall in-store play

Language Notes:
basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I have written a few reviews about mongering around this area, and i stumbled upon this shop. It is brightly lit and advertised and seems to be doing roaring business all day. So I walked in - There is a usher at the front door, and a small window with a receptionist inside. There is a TV beside the window where you can see the provider's roster photos. I asked if there is someone available today, and the usher asked me if I have a reservation. I said no, then he said sorry, everyones booked today, so I will need to call and comeback later. I thought that was the usual cock block move that every foreigner gets, so i left heavy-hearted. I somehow did not completely give up on this place, cause I have been wanting a good mat-play and didnt care much for FS like what a soapland would offer.
So, after another dry spell, few weeks later, i took the courage to call them. I asked them if foreigners were ok, and who is available. So they took a while to check the roster and check with the girls, and behold, they said ok! Seems like my nihongo was good enough for them. They suggested Reina and I accepted. I checked her profile but her body type was not my type, but if she is good at mat-play, i'm good with that!
https://www.yk-happy-matto.com/profile.html?girl=mq7qi8ih
So leading to the D-Day, i went through the shop site in detail and checked out reviews. They have a pretty detailed explanation and videos of each move that the provider will do to you within each package.
So, on the day, I reached the shop, got a token number and made to wait in a small lobby. Was very uncomfortable seeing many customers go in and out. Finally my turn came, and the usher took me to a small passage, read out the rules written on a board and asked if I agree to each line. I said yes (whatever they meant...). It was the usual, NO SEX, no photos, no violence, no drugs, etc.
So he opened a door right behind me, and i was met by Reina, on her knees, welcoming me! I had to move closer to her so I can close the door, but the genkan of the room was tiny. She seated me on a shair and gave me some tea. And asked if I would like to speak Japanese or English!! What a relief!!! She spoke impeccable english, said she was half filipino, and japanese.
Face 7/10 - She is a mature looking lady, probably in her late 30's. nice smile and distinct mixed features.
Body - 6/10 - She is super curvy, but not chubby. Isuper curvy butt as seen in her profile and diary photos. big C cup boobs with a bit of droop. She has a light brown complexion. Clean shaved pussy.
Play 9/10 - The room is basically a 1sqm entrance and a rectangular bathroom about 2m wide and 3m long. An air mat in the center and a stool, bucket at the far corner.
She asked me if I have had an authentic mat-play experience in Japan, and I said I didn't. With a naughty smile, she said that I will really enjoy what she will offer... Her overall vibe was really good.
We started with the sukebe stool. She worked up a mix of nuru gel. She is super good with mixing the nuru gel with warn water and it is so soothing when she applies it on me. Did some naughty teasing on the chair, sensual BJ, something like a lap dance and then moved on to the mat.
She guided me completely, where to hold, how to lay down, how to turn. The taps and the wall were really close to my head and arms and looked dangerous, but she made sure I was ok. She did each and every move showed in the website video, switching positions after a minute or two and they all felt heavenly! It felt like a coreography.. Right amount of teasing, slipping, sliding grabbing, sucking, shagging, there were times I didnt know what was going on, and she was enjoying that. She made me pop twice inbetween all this gymnastics and waiting to go see her again. I didnt even know how the time flew so fast when i was sliding around.
On the way out, the usher made me register for 'Hime' app for some discounts, and I was super annoyed about it. But maybe he or the girl gets a commission for it, so I agreed.
Reina is there almost everyday, so call and reserve early and make your way to go and play with her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely a memorable experience, and her speaking english made it so much better.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report!

Approved: 6/14/2021

Tempting and great review. You sir, paint quite a picture
Is it worth making a trip from Chiba to Yokohama. Or Yoshiwara can provide the same experience and cost performance?

Tempting and great review. You sir, paint quite a picture
Is it worth making a trip from Chiba to Yokohama. Or Yoshiwara can provide the same experience and cost performance?
I would definitely say that it's worth a visit. How good is your Japanese? If it's good, then you can try out the other girls who may see foreigners. But one thing, the room is just a bathroom unlike a soap, where it is more spacious and also has a bed, and you can opt out of mat play if you're not having a good time and shift to the bed. Definitely worth a shot, mainly cause she spoke good English and made me super comfortable. Make sure you call and make a reservation in advance, and come back here and let us know how it went.

Reactions: ChibaHank
I would definitely say that it's worth a visit. How good is your Japanese? If it's good, then you can try out the other girls who may see foreigners. But one thing, the room is just a bathroom unlike a soap, where it is more spacious and also has a bed, and you can opt out of mat play if you're not having a good time and shift to the bed. Definitely worth a shot, mainly cause she spoke good English and made me super comfortable. Make sure you call and make a reservation in advance, and come back here and let us know how it went.
My Japanese is ma ma! Is that a dealbreaker with Reina?
I’m totally down for Mat play .. I’m 6ft tall and considering what you said May play may be difficult ..

My Japanese is ma ma! Is that a dealbreaker with Reina?
I’m totally down for Mat play .. I’m 6ft tall and considering what you said May play may be difficult ..
6ft is ok. If you can get the message through to the guy on the phone you should be ok. Front desk is easier.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Reina from Yokohama Happy Matto Paradise near Isezaki chojamachi station

Date of Encounter:
May 2021

Contact Method:
First enquired at shop, then telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
85mins 22000yen + 2000yen nomination

Type/Location:
Incall in-store play

Language Notes:
basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I have written a few reviews about mongering around this area, and i stumbled upon this shop. It is brightly lit and advertised and seems to be doing roaring business all day. So I walked in - There is a usher at the front door, and a small window with a receptionist inside. There is a TV beside the window where you can see the provider's roster photos. I asked if there is someone available today, and the usher asked me if I have a reservation. I said no, then he said sorry, everyones booked today, so I will need to call and comeback later. I thought that was the usual cock block move that every foreigner gets, so i left heavy-hearted. I somehow did not completely give up on this place, cause I have been wanting a good mat-play and didnt care much for FS like what a soapland would offer.
So, after another dry spell, few weeks later, i took the courage to call them. I asked them if foreigners were ok, and who is available. So they took a while to check the roster and check with the girls, and behold, they said ok! Seems like my nihongo was good enough for them. They suggested Reina and I accepted. I checked her profile but her body type was not my type, but if she is good at mat-play, i'm good with that!
https://www.yk-happy-matto.com/profile.html?girl=mq7qi8ih
So leading to the D-Day, i went through the shop site in detail and checked out reviews. They have a pretty detailed explanation and videos of each move that the provider will do to you within each package.
So, on the day, I reached the shop, got a token number and made to wait in a small lobby. Was very uncomfortable seeing many customers go in and out. Finally my turn came, and the usher took me to a small passage, read out the rules written on a board and asked if I agree to each line. I said yes (whatever they meant...). It was the usual, NO SEX, no photos, no violence, no drugs, etc.
So he opened a door right behind me, and i was met by Reina, on her knees, welcoming me! I had to move closer to her so I can close the door, but the genkan of the room was tiny. She seated me on a shair and gave me some tea. And asked if I would like to speak Japanese or English!! What a relief!!! She spoke impeccable english, said she was half filipino, and japanese.
Face 7/10 - She is a mature looking lady, probably in her late 30's. nice smile and distinct mixed features.
Body - 6/10 - She is super curvy, but not chubby. Isuper curvy butt as seen in her profile and diary photos. big C cup boobs with a bit of droop. She has a light brown complexion. Clean shaved pussy.
Play 9/10 - The room is basically a 1sqm entrance and a rectangular bathroom about 2m wide and 3m long. An air mat in the center and a stool, bucket at the far corner.
She asked me if I have had an authentic mat-play experience in Japan, and I said I didn't. With a naughty smile, she said that I will really enjoy what she will offer... Her overall vibe was really good.
We started with the sukebe stool. She worked up a mix of nuru gel. She is super good with mixing the nuru gel with warn water and it is so soothing when she applies it on me. Did some naughty teasing on the chair, sensual BJ, something like a lap dance and then moved on to the mat.
She guided me completely, where to hold, how to lay down, how to turn. The taps and the wall were really close to my head and arms and looked dangerous, but she made sure I was ok. She did each and every move showed in the website video, switching positions after a minute or two and they all felt heavenly! It felt like a coreography.. Right amount of teasing, slipping, sliding grabbing, sucking, shagging, there were times I didnt know what was going on, and she was enjoying that. She made me pop twice inbetween all this gymnastics and waiting to go see her again. I didnt even know how the time flew so fast when i was sliding around.
On the way out, the usher made me register for 'Hime' app for some discounts, and I was super annoyed about it. But maybe he or the girl gets a commission for it, so I agreed.
Reina is there almost everyday, so call and reserve early and make your way to go and play with her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely a memorable experience, and her speaking english made it so much better.

I guess they become more flexible regarding their no Gaijin policy. I tried to go there about 5 years ago and never go back again.

They had a written sign with no foreigners are allowed on the entrance and I guess my Japanese is quite good (N2 level) but you can notice that I have a slight foreigner accent when I speak. So, when I went there, I wasn't really rejected but.... No choice, a 3 hours waiting and the girl looked awful at the photo they showed me.
So I kindly declined the offer and went to another shop.

It was something similar for me too, as written in the review, their vibe seemed off. But when I called and made the reservation, I I thought they didn't want to lose the client, so went with it. But they seemed very open to the idea, and the girl also mentioned about foreigners coming once in a while. Maybe things have changed now, and I am eager to see a review from you about happy matto! Also side note, I have benefitted many timed from your old reviews, so a big thank you from me, and keep up the good contributions.

It was something similar for me too, as written in the review, their vibe seemed off. But when I called and made the reservation, I I thought they didn't want to lose the client, so went with it. But they seemed very open to the idea, and the girl also mentioned about foreigners coming once in a while. Maybe things have changed now, and I am eager to see a review from you about happy matto! Also side note, I have benefitted many timed from your old reviews, so a big thank you from me, and keep up the good contributions.

Actually is not about bragging, but I do have a monthly budget dedicated exclusively for Fuzoku play. So I do go at least twice a month to new stores or see new girls.

Indeed I guess because of the Covid-19 pandemic, many stores have become more flexible regarding their "no foreigners" policy.

I live in Kanagawa area, so for me is easier and more likely to play at Yokohama or Kawasaki than Tokyo.

Reactions: Sudsy
Indeed I guess because of the Covid-19 pandemic, many stores have become more flexible regarding their "no foreigners" policy.
I just hope that flexibility doesn't go away when the tourists start coming back...

I just hope that flexibility doesn't go away when the tourists start coming back...

To be honest, I do not if this sounds kind of rude or a little bit "xenophobic" but I do not miss a bit those overcrowded streets, loud Chinese at Akihabara and Yoshiwara, stupid "gringos" at Shibuya and Roppongi....

Reactions: Sudsy
Thanks for the review! Does anybody know if there are similar shops in the Tokyo area? I know soaplands provide mat play, but I'm interested in a long, purely mat experience like the one described here!

Thanks for the review! Does anybody know if there are similar shops in the Tokyo area? I know soaplands provide mat play, but I'm interested in a long, purely mat experience like the one described here!
Same here, which is how I found this place. It's a short ride from Tokyo and worth the trip. Need to know basic Japanese to make the reservation though.