email: ashleycompanionrose@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min 70,000yen

Type/Location:
Hotel Two Way http://hotel-twoway.jp

Language Notes:
Native English

Details of the Encounter:
Prior to this engagement I had experienced one of the worst P4P experiences I have had. I needed something to remind me of why I occasionally spend my hard earned money. After perusing the ads on this site, and others I decided on Ashley Rose https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/exotic-alternative-waif-exuding-sexuality.17314/

She is exactly as described in her ad. It is a unique looks that stands out amongst any other lady I have been with. The most noticeable feature is the bright yellow hair. Man that really stands out, even more than the septum ring. She had inquired about any special requests for dress and make up. I responded that I am a casual guy, and that there was no need for fancy dress. After all, the clothes will not be on for much time. Of note was the jacket. On first sight it looked like a denim jacket with a lot of faded colors. In the room she pointed out that the decoration was a representation of Ganesh. Interesting.

The hotel was okay. From the outside it looked dirty, but inside it was not that bad. The room was nothing exceptional. It was clean enough, there was a bed, and the room was warm. The neighborhood is not exactly Denenchofu. Despite being within ten minutes walking distance of Shibuya Station it is definitely a working class place.

We get into the room, and the first order of business was the donation. I liked getting that out of the way. I have been with others where you get started with preliminary conversation, things are friendly, and then they interrupt with "hey, give me my money". That kinds of puts a damper on things.

The session itself began with conversation. It was quite pleasant. Being that she was a native speaker (Canadian, but no heavy accent, eh) we could talk a great deal about a number of things. Great sex starts with a connection. That connection can be a deep one built up over a number of days and weeks of courtship, or it can be a near instant one after just a few minutes of talking. That was what we had. We discovered a number of mutual interests. I also appreciated her frankness regarding sex. It wasn't salacious, but she was honest about it. Put it this way.....

Once we decided to get down to business I asked about taking a shower. Ashley said that she had taken one prior to her arrival. She said that I could take a quick one to wash up "down there because I am going to suck the Hell out of your dick". I probably looked nonplussed at that statement.

I got ready for my shower, and Ashley stripped down to her undergarments. They were rather skimpy so I could get a great look at her body. As Goldmember might say she was "toight, like a tiger". Needless to say my washing was quick. I was eager to get going.

Instead of giving a detailed, play by play, to the minute description of what went down I will speak more to the quality of what was performed.

We began with kissing. It started lightly and proceeded to deeper and more intense kissing. She used her tongue well enough, but I was impressed by the pacing. Ashley could tell how and where I was most sensitive, and gradually escalated the intensity. It was a give and take between us. Of interest was her septum ring. I have never had to deal with that before. Not that I was kissing her nose, but when your mouth is in close contact with another person you are going to feel a nose ring.

I made my way downtown. On the way there I stopped at her sweet little breasts. She has a barbel in each nipple. Again, a new experience. Once I arrived at the (bare) happy valley I gave her the best DATY I could manage. I was pleased with my ability to get some good reactions out of her. Then, it was time for the BJ . . .

HOLY SHIT!

It is not hyperbole when I say this was the best I have ever had. It was absolutely incredible. Everything that makes a BJ great was done; licking around the head, up/down shaft, ball licking . . fan-damn-tastic, and like the title of this review it was sloppy. There was so much saliva I thought she might get dehydrated. Ashley would be licking/sucking my cock and playing with my saliva-covered balls at the same time. It took all my self control to not nut in her mouth.

Intercourse soon followed, and it was my turn to impress her. Contrary to what Meg Ryan said in When Harry Met Sally you can tell when a woman is faking. The eyes are the giveaway. We got through CG and doggie quickly enough. It was in mish where I could do for her what she did for me. I gave her a pounding that elicited not just an orgasm for her, but genuine surprise. She later told me that she was not expecting such a good dicking down from "such a sweet gentleman". Yay me. She finished me off with BBBJTC. No CIM, but I don't mind. For such an intense nut it does not matter where I make my deposit.

We talked a little bit after it was done, and I went into the shower to wash off Dave Jr. We both got dressed, and then gave each other a review of what we just did (no shit. It was an honest peer-review). During this time she had a cigarette; American Spirit yellow pack. Why the yellow pack? Because that matched her hair. Seriously. Her hair was that yellow.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
After my last P4P session anything would have been better. I was not expecting this. It is not a question of 'IF' I am repeating, but WHEN. Next time it will be later in the day, for longer, and in a bigger room.

You are certainly making this too easy but noblesse oblige: you make that sound like there is a time when your dick is not locked and loaded.
Oh, but there definitely is.
e.g The few seconds after cumming. or When i'm thinking about Mum :love:. - this list is by no means complete though!! :mad:
Anyway I'm switching tabs to 'unload' now.
i expect Tag manager to come in with his mop (or padlock?) if this review goes any further off-topic.