http://www.sm-jaws.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
3.5 hours; 40,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Love Hotel Juso 4000 JPY

Language Notes:
English for booking; Japanese/English with providers

Details of the Encounter:
I wanted something a little different and having an interest in Holy Water, I arranged a session with eight mistresses from Club Jooh. I have done this once before but with "only" four in which they arrived all at once. However, this time, I had them spread it out over about 3 - 3.5 hours. This worked because they have a short course price of 5000 JPY, so effectively it was eight "short courses" more or less consecutively.

It turned out to be a lot more intense than I had anticipated and there was not much recovery time in between! Each mistress naturally has a different personality and a different style and so each short course was different with varying extras. But all of courses delivered copious amounts of Holy Water in various positions. I think after the 5th I had had enough but I had to toughen the f... up and take three more sessions!

All in all, it was a rather intense and unique experience and although each session was short together they added up to a very special wet afternoon.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I like new experiences but I was pretty wrecked both mentally and physically at the end with few physiological consequences that I had not anticipated. Once is probably enough!

Sorry for being a noob, but what's holy water? Is that squirt? Water sports?

Sorry for being a noob, but what's holy water? Is that squirt? Water sports?

Wikipedia says: In Catholicism, Anglicanism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Oriental Orthodoxy and some other churches, holy water is water that has been sanctified by a priest for the purpose of baptism, the blessing of persons, places, and objects, or as a means of repelling evil.

So I believe he was feeling so bad that he hired the services of Catholic priests to confess his sins. He had mongered so hard he needed eight priests as even a priest can take only that much.

Wikipedia says: In Catholicism, Anglicanism, Eastern Orthodoxy, Oriental Orthodoxy and some other churches, holy water is water that has been sanctified by a priest for the purpose of baptism, the blessing of persons, places, and objects, or as a means of repelling evil.

So I believe he was feeling so bad that he hired the services of Catholic priests to confess his sins. He had mongered so hard he needed eight priests as even a priest can take only that much.

Thanks! Learn something new every day!

Once and just from one mistress was more than enough for me.

It's important to stay hydrated... I guess :eek: