Guest viewing is limited

Sm / Fetish Themed Bars.

DrRubberlove

TAG Member
Reaction score
In Tokyo for two more nights and wondering if there are any SM / Fetish themed bars in Kabuchiko.
Staying in Shinjuku and looking to get up to some mischief.
;)

A mistress from my shop had to stop when she got pregnant, so with her husband they opened this fetish bar, it's very close to hotel Pasha. They are both kinbaku artists, and her husband is a very funny guy. A few months ago they went to America to give rope lessons but i think they had a translator, so there's probably not much English spoken there unless a staff member called Emi is there. BTW the place belongs to Nagare Aotsuki, a famous kinbaku master and owner of the Arcadia group that produces SM bars in Osaka and Tokyo.

I'll be honest, though: i haven't visited her yet so i have no idea about the level of "mischief" you'll encounter during "non-event" nights. Not sure if there will be a lot of people on a Monday night.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
A mistress from my shop had to stop when she got pregnant, so with her husband they opened this fetish bar, it's very close to hotel Pasha. They are both kinbaku artists, and her husband is a very funny guy. A few months ago they went to America to give rope lessons but i think they had a translator, so there's probably not much English spoken there unless a staff member called Emi is there. BTW the place belongs to Nagare Aotsuki, a famous kinbaku master and owner of the Arcadia group that produces SM bars in Osaka and Tokyo.

I'll be honest, though: i haven't visited her yet so i have no idea about the level of "mischief" you'll encounter during "non-event" nights. Not sure if there will be a lot of people on a Monday night.

Thanks for the heads up !
Might be on my last night on my last night in town list ! More a rubbery bastard here, but tips and drinks with a top notch ropemeister... How can I resist.

More a rubbery bastard here
Ah, too bad she hasn't posted her October schedule yet (which probably means she's won't be on shift until she posts it), that english-speaking staff is into rubber too.

She was at the rubber booth at Depachi this last week-end:
IMG_20161003_182927.jpg

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ah, too bad she hasn't posted her October schedule yet (which probably means she's won't be on shift until she posts it), that english-speaking staff is into rubber too.

She was at the rubber booth at Depachi this last week-end:
View attachment 2459

Bugger - I missed her. Is the Titty Twister open on a Tuesday night ?