http://asiansmile-massage.net/info_en.aspx

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 yen for one hour plus 1,000 yen nomination fee

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Mostly English

Details of the Encounter:
The other day I decided to go back to Asian Smile in Shimbashi. The therapist that I originally planned to see was not on duty. Even though I still find the whole idea of nomination fees in Japan to be a bit silly, I paid one.

I selected a Thai cutie who goes by the mononymous Japanese pseudonym of Yuki. She turned out to be a good choice. Her picture on the website is accurate. There is even a short video of Yuki introducing herself in Japanese.

Yuki is a genki girl. She is a Siamese sweetie who clearly believes in her homeland's concept of sanuk. The oily session was fun with her smiling and joking. My third leg felt especially relieved after the therapy.

One slightly odd thing this time was the music. Instrumental versions of Christmas carols were being played albeit at a low volume. It wasn’t exactly the soundtrack that I was expecting, but, hey, ‘tis the season.

Asian Smile is a short walk from the Karasumori Entrance/Exit of JR Shimbashi Station. It is on the fourth floor of a rather ordinary building located next to a branch of the Yoshinoya fast-food chain. Another landmark would be a pachinko parlor called Silver Star, which is across the street.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
New Bridge has some other adult entertainment options, but so far I haven’t tried to see if any those places are gaijin-friendly or not.

Last edited:
I guess this is implied in your "third leg" comment, but to be sure, you got HJ or the price? I also assume that in this kind of lace, you have little, if any , access to the girl's body? A bit like the similar shops in Shinjuku (asain relax for instance?)

Reactions: SugoiBoy
The therapy was what certain hobbyists call a L1 massage. A basic level of "interaction" is permitted. Based on my limited experiences there, the therapist uniforms stay on, but, fortunately, they are skimpy outfits. It should be enough to get one’s motor running.

Certainly, I wasn’t expecting either L2 or L3. That said, becoming a regular customer could be a good idea. Also, I might eventually opt for a longer session esp. if I’m repeating with a particular masseuse.

Last year I went to at least one of those Thai MPs in Shinjuku. Some of the staff might move from one shop to another. Yet, I much prefer Asian Smile in Shimbashi.

BTW, I really hope that everyone is nice to these naughty girls. Santa should have a special list just for them.

Thanks for the review. Lately Yuki has been my favorite choice at Asian Smiles. Nice massage and naughty vibe throughout. Great tits too.
The problem is that there is no gaijn friendly pink salon in Shimbashi where you coulg go if you feel frustrated by the lack of contact, and have blue balls after the massage,... The advantage of Shinjuku is that after, say 45 min in an oppai bar, and or a frustrating session at Asian Relax, you can just climb the stairs at Hinomaru and get relief...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
The problem is that there is no gaijn friendly pink salon in Shimbashi where you coulg go if you feel frustrated by the lack of contact, and have blue balls after the massage,... The advantage of Shinjuku is that after, say 45 min in an oppai bar, and or a frustrating session at Asian Relax, you can just climb the stairs at Hinomaru and get relief...
Actually, like @SugoiBoy said (or implied), HJ is always included in 60 min oil course at Asian Smiles. Sometimes more than one, if you play your cards right. So, no need to "relief" afterwards. AS is my place to go in Shimbashi, but I hope to eventually find more gaijin friendly spots around the station (very convenient location for me).

Actually, like @SugoiBoyin Shimbashi, but I hope to eventually find more gaijin friendly spots around the station

There used to be several places that didn't care about your skin colour but that has changed during the last couple of years. Unfortunately I have to admit I was part of the reason once... :(

Santa Fe is a cheap pink salon just a couple of minutes from the station; first they were fine with anyone, then they changed to allow foreigners only if they speak Japanese. Which was OK for me until one new girl failing to fit me with their standard ware went back to the tencho and too loudly asked for another rubber for the foreigner.

Next time I tried to go in I was told a Japanese customer had complained about disturbing foreigners so they decided stop allowing them :mad:. Not that the place was anything special but hate to see the options dwindling down for no reason.

Quite a while ago I was a regular at Shunjuku Asian Feeling/Relax for many years, I'm still friends with three former staff. The massages are as described, oil massages get a HJ and maybe some light touching of the girls. If you hit it off with a girl she will be most likely be friendlier in the future. Whatever you do, do not say that you got any extras on forums. The tencho actively searches for reviews and will punish any staff that misbehave.

Quite a while ago I was a regular at Shunjuku Asian Feeling/Relax for many years, I'm still friends with three former staff. The massages are as described, oil massages get a HJ and maybe some light touching of the girls. If you hit it off with a girl she will be most likely be friendlier in the future. Whatever you do, do not say that you got any extras on forums. The tencho actively searches for reviews and will punish any staff that misbehave.

That makes sense to me. We need to be careful about what we say on TAG.

Have a soft spot for this chain, ever since one of the girls took pity on my horny self ( i got a boner during the preliminary shower) and gave a happy start as well as a happy ending.
10k for a solid massage in pleasant surroundings and a good quality hj is decent value id say.
There's a reason this place has been open over 15 years.

Would oil massage course here be a good choice if I have no interest in an actual massage but instead just want to be touched erotically for about an hour and then get finished off with an HJ? I had a legitimate Thai massage in Taipei once (no HJ) and it was just really painful.

Would oil massage course here be a good choice if I have no interest in an actual massage but instead just want to be touched erotically for about an hour and then get finished off with an HJ? I had a legitimate Thai massage in Taipei once (no HJ) and it was just really painful.
Yes, go for the oil massage (10k yen - 60 min). You'll have fun.

Has anyone ever used the search function on this board? A number of hits will come up.

If you have a specific question about either shop, the Questions & Answers forum is your playground. Feel free to open a new thread there if a search doesn't help you.

Thanks I looked it up before but only 2 posts came up. Asain feeling and asain relax dont bring up the same results

@RainmakerOkada
I only searched for Asian feeling and I got around 10 reviews plus some other threads. Maybe you need some more activity to see older reviews as well.

Thanks I looked it up before but only 2 posts came up. Asain feeling and asain relax dont bring up the same results
I've just search for Asian Feeling and Asian Relax (separately) and both terms resulted in ~150+ hits. 90% or better are available to all members.

If you need help, you can always ask. ;)

HUGE thanks on these reviews here. Feel very comfortable trying this place out and especially since it welcomes people (like myself) that are kinda limited in Japanese but eager to try out some oil massage, wahoo!