Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥34,000 yen + facial, ¥5,800 hotel room

Type/Location:
Gran Bali Resort Love Hotel, Delivery Health

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Well it was brimming on time for that first facial of the month that I so love to deliver and Haruka was top of my list. After a long and confused week of trying to make our schedules meet, the perfect opportunity arrived, and I eagerly ran to downtown Kawasaki to start my facepainting mission.

I called up the shop, and this time around the staff dude sounded drunk and pissed, and after barking at me 3-4 times that Haruka is unavailable despite the website saying she is ready to go, he told me the other options for girls who do facials were Chihiro and Kuu. Both seemed genuinely cute, but I sensed Chihiro would be the cuter one having clearer shots of her figure in comparison. The staff dude barked at me that she’d arrive sometime after midnight, and that to wait with “penis in hand.” Now I am quite sure he meant “money” but he was so incoherent that I figured she’d forgive me if I gave her the money before my dick as soon as she arrived.

About half an hour later Chihiro arrives, and I can assure you that again Tiara does not disappoint. Chihiro has shimmering, pale skin, a slender figure, and an absolutely beautiful smile. I can’t really say she’s any less beautiful than Haruka and was looking forward to coating that lovely face in a paler shade of white…

After stripping, she flaunted a cute, little-sister like figure with tiny pert tits, but a really soft, fantastic looking ass. I should also warn that there was some overgrowth down there, so while still overall quite pleasant, some folks may not approve of the jungle going on DATY.

And that’s the highest point of this story. We washed off, rinsed our mouths, and got into the bed quite mechanically. I tried to spice up the date starting with a kiss and flirty conversation, but she sat up and said, “let’s serve you first; please lie back.”

She then told me that giving a facial was okay, but please cum on her face below the cheeks. After seeing my hardening love machine, she spent the entire blowjob stroking boringly with one hand, blowing once in a while and giving awkward stares.

The lack of GFE, controlling attitude, and warning to control my cumblast just turned me off completely to her. What the hell is the point of paying you and giving you the extra time to get ready in order to get a little messy if you aren’t willing to get a little messy?

Agitated enough, I realized I was wasting my time trying to get off while she played “dodgeballs” with my genitalia and call it quits ten minutes before playtime was supposed to end. We took a shower, laughed awkwardly, and then she left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Face: ★★★★★
Body: ★★★★
Technique: ★★
GFE: ★
Staff: ★★★
Cost: ★★★

Tiara delivers another beauty. Seriously, all of the girls so far have been a positive force; but this one has really bad GFE despite looking like an angel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks as always for your reports, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/13/2022