So I decided to marry my new Sugar Babe

Well we met so you can picture me...
... And now this will be hard to erase from your memory and you will have nightmares for at least a week , bwaaaaah ah ah! :vamp:

You grossly underestimate the levels of my pervertness. I will cherish that picture in my head and resort to that next time I am receiving a blow job.

Now try to maintain hardness yourself when you get that image in your head next time you are receiving one.

Reactions: Frenchy
She’s on an IKEA sofa? Where is the famous French charm for decoration? :(:joyful:

She’s on an IKEA sofa? Where is the famous French charm for decoration? :(:joyful:
Not my place but yeah, I was shocked too, such a faux pas it spoils all the rest of the pic of course :D

You grossly underestimate the levels of my pervertness. I will cherish that picture in my head and resort to that next time I am receiving a blow job.

Now try to maintain hardness yourself when you get that image in your head next time you are receiving one.

Aaaah ok so thats why you wrote in a different thread you are a great BJ receiver... imagining icky stuff on purpose and still keeping it hard :wacky:

Reactions: MikeH
You are all invited, big party tonight at 9259.

Flowers not needed, but please bring loads of cash (marriage is the ultimate sugar arrangement) and sex toys.

Our marriage gifts wishlist can be consulted on the online Disney Store.

TAG Manager and Yuriko accepted to be our witnesses (well I didnt ask them but sure they will accept :kiss:)

Hahaha,sorry.I missed this to congrats your AF fantasy!!!

Reactions: Frenchy