Guest viewing is limited

So you've been matched on Tinder? now what do you do? (looking for answers)

I can only assume they don't understand the true nature of the app.
Judging from the large number of Tinder profiles I have seen I would say that many Japanese women (at least in the age range I am seeing) are trying to re-purpose the app to a either a strictly platonic (drinking buddies, business opportunities, etc) or strictly LTR focused.

of the handful of matches i got in the short time i was last in japan...i ended up meeting only a few..one of which was the hottest of the matches... we hit it off and i got some shugarrrr ^.^
But as i said before...in end.... u match only a handfull.. convo up a few..and meet even fewer. im a pretty attractive guy and pretty social in general.. i was surprised i didnt get more love on tindr...

here are my tips if u r dead set focussed on trying tindr:
Use bright well lit almost professional looking photos
Smile
If ur fugly dont try tindr
Dress to impress.
Interesting background in your photo
Try to strive for a look that says: im fun, comfortable, attractive and not awkward, classy but kind of casual, open minded, smart but kind of naive

Try not to look intimidating, playboy ish, overconfident, demanding. Mysterious. i can easily come across as some of that in person... i tried hard to not let that spill into my profile.

Same situation as OP when online dating. What I noticed is that if you just keep digging for info w/out giving interesting info about yourself, or no aggressive moves like invites to date and such, almost all of your matches will go radio silent soon.

Yep, you ask a girl if she is looking for a fuck buddy or a serious relationship and around 100 out of 99 will answer serious relationship. And then they become your fuck buddies. How strange! :p
Mike H is a smart man

My conversations go like this(less generic, but this is the conversation flow. )

Me: So what do you do in life?

Them: profession or student goes here

Me: Oh! What do you enjoy to do

Them: Some type of hobby.

Me: some follow-up questions based on the hobby

And this is the end of the conversation, to be bluntly honest unless they are unattractive, they stop replying after this, 95% of the time.

Because you're boring. Sounds like a job interview.

Me: Oh! What do you enjoy to do

"I can't hold a conversation so I hope you do it for me."

Weak.

Ofcourse you're not getting anywhere.

Reactions: Sinapse