50mins ¥21000

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It’s hard to find a foreigner friendly soap in Nagoya. I had already been rejected twice trying to make a booking at A la mode and Harvest Moon. as soon as they heard me speak,「外国の方はNG」. So I tried my luck at imperial Fukuoka. You can make the reservation online, they ask you the standard questions at reception, so I was able to get to the room without being found. (I’m Asian decent so I look Japanese) I also speak near fluent Japanese with an accent.

Hinano was so cute and small. She held my hand and guarded to into the room. She has a really small face and features. She had that typically Japanese cute voice. She was quite talkative, and asked me questions. She recognised I was not Japanese and I told her I’m half (I’m not), so I guess foreigners are ok. We hugged and I picked her up. I’m not that strong but she felt so light, less than 35kg. We started taking each others clothes off. She kept pretending to be恥ずかしい and it was cute. Her body is so small and tight, I touched all over her body and could feel her tiny muscles under that tight skin. Her chest was completely flat, just nipples no breast. She could easily pass for a 10 year old.

We did the Bath and washing procedure and made out in the tub. Then we made out some more on the bed. I kissed over her body and pussy. Her pussy was so cute and tiny, I stared at it for 5 mins and started licking hard, it was so small I could only fit half my finger.

Then she sucked me and gave me a handy and put the condom on. And the timer went off, I thought oh shit has it been 50 mins already? I kept asking時間大丈夫。it was fine, turns out we had another 15 mins. I knew we were out of time soon and quickly stuck my dick inside. I could have came after 3 mins fucking her. Her moans were fantastic and it felt so nice slamming that little girl. I did missionary, back then missionary. Didn’t have time for cowgirl so maybe next time. I would love to see her tiny body and nipples bouncing on top. I told her I’m gonna try to finish so she knows to moan harder. I wrapped my arms around her and started pumping hard and fast. After I finished, I rested my head on the chest and stared into her cute face. We kept hugging and kissing until it was time.

She washes me again and helped me dry and clothed. We thanked each other and kissed goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The girl was exactly as the pictures on the website and her measurements were accurate.

She was genki, professional, cute and provided great service. She was the perfect mini school girl fantasy.

There were no bad points. From the soap staff to the girl, everything was smooth and as expected. High quality service.

I’m already planning to see her next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 6/8/2024