Soap land advice for first sexual experience

i actually had a bbfs @ tokyo yume
the girl is hugemongorous , to able to stand up is already a great achievement
well i cum inside she ask me to go second time i said no thanks bye bye
as i had said, it depend on the girl
she like me and actually want to eat me up, haha

well, you threw yourself a party for farewell virgin?
anw, congraluation.
Not a party exactly, but I did spend the evening in Akihabara, I felt like walking on clouds, played some arcade games etc. and later got "captured" by a brave girl in a police uniform costume on "junk street" who only spoke in Japanese and really wanted me to go to a cosplay café for a drink... Spent 30 minutes there getting to practice Japanese with the girl, was fun, seemed everyone in there was talking to a girl actually. It was such an awesome day, I was so happy that I began planning on the hotel later in the evening to go back to Yoshiwara for more...

I would only like to mention which shops i had bbfs before, but i won't want to mention the girl name, if i happen to discreetly leak out, i meant for just a causal hint, not going to mention her second times, so please don't ask me the girls name.
this is because the girl did to me, may not do for others, let her do at her own will.
I don't want people to take for grant or set expectation, and if the girl don't want , it will be quite unpleasant for both.
If she want, she will ask you and if she doesn't , stop her while you can, haha.

One girl told her she will do raw to me if i visit her again, and she then quickly said normally girl will do here only 2nd times and it also depend on the girls, actually it wasn't my first time with her.
And i didn't even mention i wanted bbfs or anything about raw, maybe she think with condom i don't want to cum, but i been holding very hard for her for almost 90min sex, and she just enjoy it whole session and next time she want raw, i still consider visiting her next time.

To me is no different, maybe it is a incentive or encouragement to cum inside, but my practise is i will hold my cum , long as i can so i can continue hours of sex , and even continuous in a week with the condition of hours of sex.

Reactions: Ozen98
I would only like to mention which shops i had bbfs before, but i won't want to mention the girl name, if i happen to discreetly leak out, i meant for just a causal hint, not going to mention her second times, so please don't ask me the girls name.
this is because the girl did to me, may not do for others, let her do at her own will.
I don't want people to take for grant or set expectation, and if the girl don't want , it will be quite unpleasant for both.
If she want, she will ask you and if she doesn't , stop her while you can, haha.

One girl told her she will do raw to me if i visit her again, and she then quickly said normally girl will do here only 2nd times and it also depend on the girls, actually it wasn't my first time with her.
And i didn't even mention i wanted bbfs or anything about raw, maybe she think with condom i don't want to cum, but i been holding very hard for her for almost 90min sex, and she just enjoy it whole session and next time she want raw, i still consider visiting her next time.

To me is no different, maybe it is a incentive or encouragement to cum inside, but my practise is i will hold my cum , long as i can so i can continue hours of sex , and even continuous in a week with the condition of hours of sex.

oh where? but, foreigner friendly