Soapland General Info

I am going to Kobe on 24 July staying at ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel, Kobe. Any soapland that is walking distance away from my hotel?

There's a decent-sized red light district near Sannomiya Station, but I don't know if there's any soaplands there, and frankly the time I walked around the district none of the doormen talked to me, so if you are a foreigner you likely won't be able to get service.

I prefer to pass on this initial BJ …

Probably a good idea anyway. We men are biologically hard-wired to lose our arousal after orgasm, even if women dislike our “habit” of doing so. Women, by contrast, stay aroused after one orgasm and are ready for another … and another … and another … and another …

Hey all,
Went to a soapland in Yokohama last night. It was fun even though the girl was not as good looking as her picture...
I am concerned though about STDs and HIV in these places. Do they have the girls tested for these? I know I was clean coming in, but the question is am I still clean coming out...
Needless to say, I used a condom...

I've lived in Tokyo for the last four years and I've been to a few Soap lands a lot of times. First thing I would like to say is that if you are paying 35,000 yen for a Soapland visit and getting something that looks different from the picture you paid too much.

Here's the low down. There is a Soapland in yoshiwara called ooku where the girls are older but they will let you spew your load inside of them at no extra cost for the low price of 12000 yen a lot cheaper then the rest, and they are very foreigner friendly.
Recently I have found a different Soapland that will also allow you to have your way with a young Japanese girl for the same price of 12000 yen in Kawasaki called Paradise who are again Foreigner friendly.

If you are near to Machida you can also partake in a BBBJTC in a young but very good girl for the low price of 6000 yen during the day and after 5pm 8000 yen. These girls are very good at what they do but you wont be able to get them to go home with you or meet you but it's a good way to spend 30 mins.

Short update after pirmadona visiting.
Its possible to visit the club completely without using japanese language. As mentioned above in this topic, its relativly easy to found this place using google. I was given to read a paper with bad translation of "term of service", e.g. 'I become a condom user', 'No refund is possible' and so on. My price was 35000 for 120 min.

Here is the girl
http://www.dream7000.com/companion/np/index.php?id=265&house_id=4
She was speaking english moreless. At least she was able to understand, what I've wanted. Her starting word was 'I will do everything you want' :)
Porcedure was described by wwanderer and a4j at the start of the topic, so no need to repeat.

Only a final warning is needed: generally in these shops the girls pictures are not 100% real, they look much better than reality. If a girl looks like a 8 to 10, you can expect a 6 to 7. And so was my case.
It happened in my case too. But anyway, the girl was pretty enough.

By the way, thanks for this topic for all of you, guys. Especially wwanderer and a4j. You have shown me a right path :).

You are quite welcome. One of the things I like best about the net is the way it makes the commercial sex market relatively "transparent". Before the days of online p4p forums, which I recall very well, you had to figure everything out for yourself from scratch...as hard to imagine now as life without mobil (smart)phones!

The girl looks like a sweet hottie!

-Ww

Short update after pirmadona visiting.
Its possible to visit the club completely without using japanese language. As mentioned above in this topic, its relativly easy to found this place using google. I was given to read a paper with bad translation of "term of service", e.g. 'I become a condom user', 'No refund is possible' and so on. My price was 35000 for 120 min.

Here is the girl
http://www.dream7000.com/companion/np/index.php?id=265&house_id=4
She was speaking english moreless. At least she was able to understand, what I've wanted. Her starting word was 'I will do everything you want' :)
Porcedure was described by wwanderer and a4j at the start of the topic, so no need to repeat.

It happened in my case too. But anyway, the girl was pretty enough.

i like ur choice , il try the same stuff :D

only thing im worried about is where do i put my stuff then i get naked? im scared about getting robbed a little bit :D

only thing im worried about is where do i put my stuff then i get naked? im scared about getting robbed a little bit :D

The standard drill is that the girl undresses you or helps you out of your clothes and hangs them up or folds them neatly and puts them in a basket provided for the purpose, covered neatly with a towel or put away in a tiny closet to prevent them from getting splashed while you are frolicking in the bath/shower with her. They stay right in the room with you.

But more importantly, you are NOT going to be robbed; it just doesn't happen in Japanese sex shops such as soaplands. If you don't have any/much experience in Japan, you cannot imagine how honest the place is. You might get overcharged; that could easily happen. But no one is going to steal anything from you…forget about that.

Here's an illustrative and true story for you: A bit tipsy and very blissed out, I once managed to leave a prized and meaningful (by/to me; it is handmade by an artist friend of mine) money clip, complete with several ma'en in cash (I think it was ¥50,000), tangled in/under the sheets on the bed when I left. I did not realize my blunder until I got back to my apartment. I called the place and managed to get the girl I'd been with on the phone. The clip and the money had been found when they cleaned up the room of course, but she had no way of getting in touch with me. I was going to take an expensive round-trip taxi ride back to the place to get it, but she insisted that she would bring it to me when she got off work if I would give her the address of my apartment. Despite my long experience of the kindness and honesty of most Japanese, I was dubious about getting the clip back and really didn't expect to ever see the money again. However, exactly as promised, she showed up (driving an impressively fancy late-model sporty car) outside my apartment around 1 am and handed over both the clip and the money with apologies for keeping me up late and for not having searched the sheets for my belongings before I left the room etc. She steadfastly refused my offer to give her a tip or reward for her trouble/efforts/kindness. She did, however, show me photos of her cat on her iPhone and ended up crying a bit on my shoulder because the cat was sick and in a vet hospital at the time, and she was afraid it would die. We kept in touch for a while afterwards by email, and she sent me photos of the cat recovered and returned home to her loving care. I would probably have seen her again at some point but she left Tokyo and moved back to Osaka, her hometown. In my experience that is a far more typical sort of encounter with a Japanese sex-worker than being robbed. Seriously. (@Solong - Re our exchange in that other thread, it is also typical of my experience of the way women behave, not that my particular interaction with this girl was a major or important one for either of us…just sayin'.)

-Ww

You are usually in the same room the whole time where you use and get the services.

The standard drill is that the girl undresses you or helps you out of your clothes and hangs them up or folds them neatly and puts them in a basket provided for the purpose, covered neatly with a towel or put away in a tiny closet to prevent them from getting splashed while you are frolicking in the bath/shower with her. They stay right in the room with you.

But more importantly, you are NOT going to be robbed; it just doesn't happen in Japanese sex shops such as soaplands. If you don't have any/much experience in Japan, you cannot imagine how honest the place is. You might get overcharged; that could easily happen. But no one is going to steal anything from you…forget about that.

Here's an illustrative and true story for you: A bit tipsy and very blissed out, I once managed to leave a prized and meaningful (by/to me; it is handmade by an artist friend of mine) money clip, complete with several ma'en in cash (I think it was ¥50,000), tangled in/under the sheets on the bed when I left. I did not realize my blunder until I got back to my apartment. I called the place and managed to get the girl I'd been with on the phone. The clip and the money had been found when they cleaned up the room of course, but she had no way of getting in touch with me. I was going to take an expensive round-trip taxi ride back to the place to get it, but she insisted that she would bring it to me when she got off work if I would give her the address of my apartment. Despite my long experience of the kindness and honesty of most Japanese, I was dubious about getting the clip back and really didn't expect to ever see the money again. However, exactly as promised, she showed up (driving an impressively fancy late-model sporty car) outside my apartment around 1 am and handed over both the clip and the money with apologies for keeping me up late and for not having searched the sheets for my belongings before I left the room etc. She steadfastly refused my offer to give her a tip or reward for her trouble/efforts/kindness. She did, however, show me photos of her cat on her iPhone and ended up crying a bit on my shoulder because the cat was sick and in a vet hospital at the time, and she was afraid it would die. We kept in touch for a while afterwards by email, and she sent me photos of the cat recovered and returned home to her loving care. I would probably have seen her again at some point but she left Tokyo and moved back to Osaka, her hometown. In my experience that is a far more typical sort of encounter with a Japanese sex-worker than being robbed. Seriously. (@Solong - Re our exchange in that other thread, it is also typical of my experience of the way women behave, not that my particular interaction with this girl was a major or important one for either of us…just sayin'.)

-Ww
nice :) After reading that i feel sorry for her idk why :(

nice :) After reading that i feel sorry for her idk why :(

You have correctly perceived her, or at least my impression of her, between the lines of my story though. I also can't put my finger on why, but she definitely seemed more than a bit lonely, desperate, lost, and sad to me too. :(

-Ww

I'm moving this very belatedly over to the Questions section.

Reactions: ohFFS
i like ur choice , il try the same stuff :D

I strongly believe its not a problem at all. As far as I remember the door was locked down by the girl. And there is no place to hide something, or way to steal your stuff.

Hey guys, by reading the posts in TAG forum, I noticed that most of the better quality (in terms of girls and cost)and also gaijin friendly soaplands (welcoming customers with zero ability to communicate in Japanese) are all around the Yoshiwara area. I typically stay in the Shinjuku area when visiting Japan. However, the travel from Shinjuku to Yoshiwara seems to be quite far. (53 mins I reckon)

Does anyone know any decent quality hotels around the Yoshiwara area? Preferrably ones that allows delivery health services as well so I can hit two birds with one stone.

Does anyone know any decent quality hotels around the Yoshiwara area? Preferrably ones that allows delivery health services as well so I can hit two birds with one stone.

Probably best place to stay that's close to that area is either in the Ueno Station or possibly Tokyo Station area. Once you get a little east of there, you are getting into what could be considered the 'bad' part of Tokyo, and Yoshiwara itself isn't very convenient to any train/metro station.

The closest is minowa station, then it's a ten to 15 minute stroll to the area if you don't want a taxi.

Here's a list of soaplands in Yokohama. By clicking the menu buttons, you can also view those of other areas in Japan.
http://www.xn--3ck9bufp95w4ld.com/list.html

do anybody know if foreigners are welcome? or do we have to speak japanese? is the morning time slow for soaplands? would they let foreigners in during a slow morning? thank you

It depends on each establishment, how the business is going, and what girls are at work.

Hey Guys, I'm going to Japan and I'm 20. In France i'm not a minor but in Japan as Majority is 21, I am... Do you think they won't accept me ?
Thank you

Last edited:
Hey Guys, I'm going to Japan and I'm 20. In France i'm not a minor but in Japan as Majority is 21, I'm am... Do you think they won't accept me ?
Thank you

You should have no trouble as most establishments age requirement is 18. Just do your research before going forward with your plans. TAG is a good place to start your research. Just please provide a review upon completion of your mission.

Hey Guys, I'm going to Japan and I'm 20. In France i'm not a minor but in Japan as Majority is 21, I'm am... Do you think they won't accept me ?
Thank you

20 is old enough. However, if you are 20, French, and don´t look like Quasimodo, you should able to find a sex friend easily. How long are you staying?