Drop in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes 35000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
We spoke Japanese, English skill unknown

Details of the Encounter:
Start the new year with a bang eh? Many Yoshiwara shops were closed on the first day of the new year, but I did some checking on the net and since King's Club was open, I decided to go try my luck there for the first time. I always walk from Minowa station, when I got to Yoshiwara I remember passing a young couple and the girl commenting "早い!" which most likely was referring to me being out on the prowl on the first day of the year, which I thought was funny.

I believe I arrived at King's Club around three or four pm, which is a bit later than I usually go. I was greeted by several friendly men at the door and shown inside the waiting room. Place was rather busy, saw some foreigners too.

I was shown some pictures, don't remember how many but I think it was around 4 or so. I narrowed it down to two based on breast size, I asked about their body build they told me one was thin and one was more normal, so I went with normal because thin doesn't appeal to me. By the way, be a bit mindful as they will show you pictures of people working in Papillon sometimes.

As a general recommendation for people interested in soapland, I would say that women with big breasts are preferable because it's much better for mat play. They told me the wait would be hmm not sure I remember correctly but I think it was around 45 minutes? The woman I had selected was Ren.
After I had waited for probably 55 minutes, someone came and told me that Ren unfortunately had started her period and could not work anymore.
I'm not sure if this story was bs or not, but I later checked the mobile site which seemed to indicate that her shift had ended earlier than scheduled, so it was probably legit.

He apologized and showed me a picture of a new woman named Momiji, and said she would be with me shortly. I'm not sure what I would have done if I didn't like what I saw, but she seemed nice so I said sure.

She met me at the stairs and we went up to the room.
Her profile is here: http://www.kings-club.net/profile.php?uid=momiji
If you check her blog pics you can see her face pretty well too.

Momiji is young looking (probably early 20s) and tall, she has a cute face with cute puffy cheeks that I really like and a great normal/curvy build body with amazing G cup breasts.

I don't really recall many details of the encounter, pretty standard fare, but she was into kissing which was nice, and once when I stopped thrusting to rest because I was close to coming she teased me and squeezed super hard with her pussy muscles which almost made me come. She laughed as I was scrambling to try and get out of there asap. So she had this playful side which was great, but at the same time I felt that she felt bored sometimes, so we never clicked 100%, and the time was shorter than I like too.
S0 while she didn't do anything wrong really, I never really felt 100% satisfied with the encounter, but I can't really say anything negative either.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
7.5 soaps out of 10.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review.
On her profile it says she is new to the industry. Did you get the impression she was still learning the ropes?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I never got a feeling of "this girl doesn't know what she's doing" but sure younger women might be less experienced. I don't think we had time for mat play, which is usually where they can show their skill level, but she had extremely fit muscles inside her vagina which is something I want to explore further for sure, not necessarily with her, but in general.

One more question, I noticed you paid 40,000yen for 70 min, yet the system page on the website says 25,000yen for 70min.
Was their a gaijin tax or something?

If you show them or tell them About tokyonight website they will wave the gaijin tax
Also you can go to naniwa for 40000 for 130min

The girls are younger at naniwa and also tokyonight so is a English site that offers discounts for gaijins putit is cheaper than naniwa but then why should you go to kings?
Anyway give it a try when you come bacteria to Japan

Bacteria? Autospell?
I can't really argue with your logic, but I hadn't discovered Putit when I went to King's plus they were one of the few shops that were open that day.
Girls at Naniwa are probably younger yes but they look kinda meh in the profiles. Might be amazing but I'm not really tempted to visit.

Well, its a matter of luck, I guess. My worst soapland experience was at Naniwa (the girl was just very ordinary looking, kind of Hokkaido farmer's face...). My best was with Natsuko at King's club, if I recall properly, for less than 30000 for 90 min. I rank her in the top ten of my whole mongering life (1000+), so means really something...
Have King's Club increased their prices recently?
Since Natsuko was on holidays during my last visit, I went to Putit Royal and had a decent, but not fantastic, experience with Rara for 25ooo./90 mn.
Worth checking TAG regularly to get the latest info on good deals... Seems Putit Royal is the best VFM as of now.

Cool, how was Rara's face, she looks promising from her profile? I don't see a Natsuko at King's Club homepage, is she still working there?

If you can lose the gaijin tax with the tokyonight campaign, King's Club is pretty good value too.

Last edited:
Cool, how was Rara's face, she looks promising from her profile? I don't see a Natsuko at King's Club homepage, is she still working there?

If you can lose the gaijin tax with the tokyonight campaign, King's Club is pretty good value too.
Rara was Ok, but for some undefined reasons, i did not click. She was doing her best, but the chemistry was not there... Also, she must have been relieved that I could speak very basic Nihongo, so did not stop talking, which became annoying... Her face is Ok also, just an "ordinary" 30 something. Not really kawai, if it is what you would like...
I don't remember for sure if I met Natsuko at King's club.. Search TAG, and you will find my an other's reports on her. She was still, I believe, on the website in January, but listed as not present.

Reactions: Soapysoap66
Echimonkey: What site you're talking about with the discount? I can't really find anything about a discount there, but the prices listed are the Japanese prices I guess?
I guess what I'm asking is, do you have to argue and show them the price listed to waive the gaijin tax? Do you know any other shops that have the same discount?

If you can speak Japanese you can most always get at least 10,000 yen off.

On a side note I have found one of the most annoying things, what is it you say, when you are talking to native speaking people or reading things online that a on English sites people like to insert Japanese words like

I could speake very basic nihongo
She no really kawaii

I find this more annoying and would like to shoot myself in the head but we are in Japan guess I will jump in front of a train

Reactions: Soapysoap66
dreams: Thanks, seems to be lot of reviews from darling harbour, not King's Club.
Actually, now that you mention it, I am pretty sure that NAtsuko was working at Darling Harbour. Sorry about the confusion...

If you can speak Japanese you can most always get at least 10,000 yen off.
Anyway I made a mistake on the site name its http://www.tokyonights.jp/japanese-girls/shop_info.php?id=kingsclub

On a side note I have found one of the most annoying things, what is it you say, when you are talking to native speaking people or reading things online that a on English sites people like to insert Japanese words like

I could speake very basic nihongo
She no really kawaii

I find this more annoying and would like to shoot myself in the head but we are in Japan guess I will jump in front of a train

Thanks man, I remember seeing that page before somewhere, but I just couldn't find it again. I'm gonna add it to the resource thread. By the way, does anyone know the Japanese for "gaijin tax" ?

Like, i understand the reasoning some places don't let gaijin in.
No full understanding of the language, maybe no understanding of the rules and they getting angy and making a scene if something is refused to him or costs extra, maybe more work for the girl is she's a very small girl and its a big guy...
It seems not unreasonable to pay caution to those things but to charge foreigners extra money is a bit weird because...
I assume the girl doesn't see any of the money (especially if its something that they can wave or discount i suppose its all for the shop) so she doesn't get a reward for extra hard work (and probably the big foreigner isn't actually big in the pants so there is no extra hard work). The shop charges extra for dealing with this "high risk" customer who could make a scene if he is displeased but... If this guy actually wouldn't easily get angry and complain he'll most certainly get angry and complain when he finds out he get charged a lot more than Japanese guys!

Probably a tradition, yes, but i'm curious how this happened.
Maybe they didn't allow foreigners at first and when a shop accepted one they were scared it would damage their reputation (filthy gaijin!) and scare Japanese customers away so they charged extra to make up for it. That would make some sense.

Actually I'm pretty sure when you go to a soap land, the bath fee goes to the shop and the service fee goes to the girl, at least for the luxury soap lands.
And the gaijin tax might be a extra fee they pay for girls willing to accept foreigners (just a theory but..) Wasn't there someone on the boards who knew someone who was working as a soap girl who maybe can clarify?

Actually I'm pretty sure when you go to a soap land, the bath fee goes to the shop and the service fee goes to the girl, at least for the luxury soap lands.
And the gaijin tax might be a extra fee they pay for girls willing to accept foreigners (just a theory but..)
Yes, i agree with the bath fee, service fee parts.
But the girls would not just let them wave the gaijin tax because you show a website, right? Or would you get more girls available if you pay gaijin tax and only a few if you dont?