Soapland NS/NN/bareback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojoking

TAG Member
Reaction score
First off, I know having unprotected sex at a soapland is practically asking for stds but I can't help but get exited by the idea.

So my question is 1: is there any way to have bareback sex and somehow be safe at the same time? and 2: will they even let a gaijin do it?

yes, bareback is possible in japan, even for foreigners

unless u have a good amount of experience in p4p or have specific information, its a really bad idea to go around asking for bbfs... you would look like a massive douche

Reactions: Ozen98
So my question is 1: is there any way to have bareback sex and somehow be safe at the same time? and 2: will they even let a gaijin do it?

Yes, in a monogamous relationship, but a big no in a soapland. And the second answer is yes, as you can confirm by the many reviews in here.

To minimize risk, how about asking when she gets tested, then booking right after?

That's not what minimising the risk means. With that strategy you are just having a slightly better odds she has nothing. It takes time for STDs to show up in the tests so basically what a negative test today tells you is you didn't got HIV up to three months in to the past. It doesn't tell anything what happened after that until today.

That's not what minimising the risk means. With that strategy you are just having a slightly better odds she has nothing. It takes time for STDs to show up in the tests so basically what a negative test today tells you is you didn't got HIV up to three months in to the past. It doesn't tell anything what happened after that until today.
Well, I guess that way might not be fully effective against HIV but it still does reduce the risk. So if you wanna do it bareback with a soapland girl, what other way of reducing risk? I couldn't really think of anything else.... except maybe prophylactic meds?

I don’t know how often these girls really get tested but she can just say anything without proof. Unless she shows you her test results.
Ah, yes true. I guess it only works on the assumption of some honesty on her part.
I read the more reputable shops do monthly testing... and don't girls have to show the results to the shop? (and get pulled off roster if positive)

So if you wanna do it bareback with a soapland girl, what other way of reducing risk?

What about not doing it bareback with anyone when not in a monogamous relationship? That reduces the risk, but of course doesn't remove it all together.

HIV and babies are very similar. They are very expensive, stick with you for the rest of your life and remind you every day for the bad choices you made in the past.

What about not doing it bareback with anyone when not in a monogamous relationship?
that would be best I agree.
though there are probably some out there already dead-set on doing it raw with a Soapland girl :cautious:.....

yes HIV+ seems like a real bummer :( . but i'm betting there are a select few who don't regret their expensive accidental babies.

I've already made bad choices myself (thrill-seeking) when younger, causing an injury which will stick and be expensive for life... :banghead:
methinks it's safer to BB a soapgirl than to attempt daredevil bike tricks (as an amateur). :D

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...asonable-risk-worth-taking.16906/#post-139910

See my post here you might find some info you need.

Also I noticed something about 2-3 months: I regularly keep watch on the Soaplands from the group whose I don't know the name that owns Club Danshaku, Aile d'ore, Emerald Emperor and one or two others that I m not sure of. They are (supposedly) high-end Soaplands who clearly specialize in BBFS since about 95% of their girls do it. I've never been to any of it but it is on my bucket list that's why I keep watch of them. To be completely honest I enjoy pleasuring myself on pics of girls that I imagine I will be able to have (bareback) sex with in the future. Anyway, back to the topic. A few months ago I noticed that a lot of their girls -I would say about half of the cast- suddenly stopped offering BBFS, I even emailed one of them who had previously told me that she was doing it no problem and that time she told me actually she doesn't do it anymore. Then a few weeks later, all the girls were back to offering BBFS like usual.

An educated guess would let me conclude that there was an outbreak of some STI in Yoshiwara a few months back and that some girls got scared of getting something OR actually got something and were asked to keep working protected.

Now I regret not listing all the girls who kept offering BBFS through this outbreak.

Did anyone notice this in the same way or a in a different way? I cant really remember exactly when it was, I just know it was a few months ago, during summer I would say.

An educated guess would let me conclude that there was an outbreak of some STI in Yoshiwara a few months back and that some girls got scared of getting something OR actually got something and were asked to keep working protected.

Now I regret not listing all the girls who kept offering BBFS through this outbreak.

I'm sure if you check mongering boards in Japanese, you will find more information about STD outbreaks at certain soap houses in Yoshiwara. This information doesn't make these boards so potential customers get a false sense of security.

Reading though the lines, some mongers seem to think if you pay more than 50,000 yen a pop you can take more risks and be immune from STDs.

Lovely as the soap princesses might be, limiting risks is usually the best policy.

Soaplands from the group whose I don't know the name that owns Club Danshaku, Aile d'ore, Emerald Emperor and one or two others that I m not sure of.
Makeup is also in this group.
They are famous for giving BBFS to foreigners, which is not available in every shop that usually offers bbfs.

Makeup is also in this group.
They are famous for giving BBFS to foreigners, which is not available in every shop that usually offers bbfs.

yes, if not wrong, giardino also belong to the group.

I'm sure if you check mongering boards in Japanese, you will find more information about STD outbreaks at certain soap houses in Yoshiwara. This information doesn't make these boards so potential customers get a false sense of security.

Reading though the lines, some mongers seem to think if you pay more than 50,000 yen a pop you can take more risks and be immune from STDs.

Lovely as the soap princesses might be, limiting risks is usually the best policy.

Only went to yoshiwara once, high end (70k) place and the girl i was with told me that customers go there because ‘we all get tested reguarly and are therefore totally safe’. Inferring that a) girls at lower end places dont get tested and b) getting tested provides some kind of magic protection against picking up an STD from anyone you meet in the interim.

Reactions: MossBoss and MikeH
Only went to yoshiwara once, high end (70k) place and the girl i was with told me that customers go there because ‘we all get tested reguarly and are therefore totally safe’. Inferring that a) girls at lower end places dont get tested and b) getting tested provides some kind of magic protection against picking up an STD from anyone you meet in the interim.

This is a common argument. Some guys seem to believe if you pay a lot of money it makes you immune to catching STDs.

In Tokyo you could argue the 'safest' FS option are the Chinese 10K 'massage girls'. I have used them half a dozen times in several locations. Every time I got covered FS, covered BJ and no kissing. No GF experience...

In contrast some 'high class' soap girls give skinless FS on a daily basis including cream pies in many cases. And remember many of the customers at Yoshiwara are hardcore serious mongers who have gone bareback thousands of times without being tested unless they get physical symptoms of a STD.

Reactions: Majora and MikeH
In Tokyo you could argue the 'safest' FS option are the Chinese 10K 'massage girls'. I have used them half a dozen times in several locations. Every time I got covered FS, covered BJ and no kissing. No GF experience...

I do agree that they seem to be more educated in the subject of STDs than your average non-p4p Japanese girl. Everyone will wrap you before the FS but I don't think I've never gotten covered BJ; it's always been BBBJ. Kissing is more rare but happens more than half of the time.

And I have gotten several serious GF sessions with them too; of course with most is basic business deal but quite often a great time has been had by all and I've even gotten some long term lady friends from these sessions.

Last edited:
Guys you really think too much. Some High -class shops in Yoshiwara offer BBFS indeed,but for Japanese only. For foreigners,I am afraid to say,less than 5%. Nowadays girls are afraid of STDs, which is understandable.In their eyes, foreigners =STDs. They think Japanese people are all clean, which is apparently naive.It’s a kind of discrimination against foreign customers, but as the shop owners, accepting foreign customers and offering fs with condom is the best solution.

Reactions: faboo2001
First off, I know having unprotected sex at a soapland is practically asking for stds but I can't help but get exited by the idea.

Try bb Tenga, 100% free.

Status
Not open for further replies.