Guest viewing is limited

Soapland "sakuraya Unification", Nakasu / Fukuoka

Goshogawara

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sakuraya Unification ( http://tbg-co.jp/sakuraya/home.html ), Aimi Rinka ( http://tbg-co.jp/sakuraya/companion_aimi_rinka.html )

Date of Encounter:
April 2016

Contact Method:
Telephone 092-262-1091

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min. / 65.000 Yen

Type/Location:
Soapland, Incall

Language Notes:
Only used Japanese, Rinka speaks a little bit English

Details of the Encounter:
Fukuoka's Soaplands at Nakasu really are welcoming towards foreigners. Business on a weekday afternoon may have been slow, but as I crossed the soap district on my way from Canal City to Tenjin several touts asked if I wanted sex, straight and upfront. I guess all these Chinese tourists don't just buy rice cookers and other electronics... but I had done some research and had already set my mind towards Sakuraya, because of the interior resembling an ancient Japanese pleasure quarter. On the phone I was told that not every girl accepts foreigners, but I'd be welcome to drop in after 5 p.m., when the early and the late shift girls would be on duty. So I rang off, had another Matcha Latte and did another little walk around the Nakasu area.

"Sakuraya" is on the 5th floor of the H-1 building, south to Kokutai doori next to the Naka River. You have to take the elevator the the fifth floor, bringing you directly to the shop. The Tencho recognized me, offered me slippers and lead me to the small waiting area consisting of two compartments with three seats each. After the usual drink service he asked me to wait for a few minutes until a Japanese customer who came in just a few minutes later than me had made his selection. Besides Rinka another girl was available, unfortunately I forgot her name. The Tencho introduced Rinka as "professional", while the other girl would be a "girl next door" experience. I prefer the experienced Onee-san-type, so he asked me to wait a few minutes, collected the flower fee and reminded me to use a condom.
Sakuraya has maybe four to five rooms, all attached to a corridor which is hidden by a huge Noren. Just behind the Noren, Rinka was waiting for me wearing a red Kyaba-style dress and sitting "seiza". Her age is not 28 but 29 or 30, she wouldn't tell me her exact age, just that "we're about the same age". She also squints, but not too much. Her body and face are resembling the AV actress Sakuragi Rin, Rinka has just slightly larger nipples and the healthy Kyushu tan. After leading me to her room she asked me to sit down and started to undress me while asking the usual questions, what brings me to Japan, who taught me all these nasty words, what kind of food I like. She is originally from Kumamoto so I asked her to speak Kumamoto dialect, unfortunately I didn't understand too much so she switched back to standard Japanese. At first I thought she was reluctant to kiss, but actually she was building up a little bit of tension between us until our lips met. A little bit of fondling and kissing, followed by the usual shower on the chair. No instant Shakuhachi offered, I don't understand that fetish anyway.
After a thorough cleaning we proceeded to the futon (the room was japanese-style after all). DATY followed by a very sloppy Shakuhachi, she was collecting her spit, let it drip on my flute from her mouth, followed by sucking and collecting the spit again. The kissing was also very sloppy! Soon she told me that my flute had a horrible fever and an injection would be necessary, not into her mouth but into somewhere else. She frequently changed "shi" into "chi", playing a very nasty girlfriend, and we teased each other quite some times. She used a small Denma to reach an orgasm in various positions, and was so exhausted that I thought she fell asleep afterwards!
The second round was nuru play! As I have given up on reaching an orgasm within a girl, I had brought a new Tenga sleeve. She wasn't surprised (guess this happens quite a few times?) and after some sliding and another very sloppy and extensive Shakuhachi while her cross-legged legs slid beneath my behind she lubed up the Tenga and told me to finish by myself while she placed kisses on my upper body, face and other places. She also taught me some new nasty slang in Kumamoto dialect.
Just as I was about to explode the interphone rang for the first time (T - 10 min.), we took our time to clean each other, she then offered me a drink, gave me her business card, we did some additional smalltalk and exchanged presents. She put a bathrobe on and guided me to the Noren, we kissed again and parted ways.
Because of Nakasu's central location there is no free taxi service, so there is no additional waiting room. It' just out the door into the elevator and back downstairs. Just a few meters away several Yatai were offering Tonkotsu Ramen on the embankment of the Naka River. As I usually don't eat anything before an encounter (afraid of bad breath) I was rather hungry.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
To be honest, I was not really in the mood for a soapland visit. After visiting Ogoto the day before and after a very exhausting session with a lady from JFF whom I admire two days before, I was afraid that my Nakasu visit just to tick off a place on the list was going to be a fail. Thanks to Rinka it wasn't. She's a true foam princess. I may have had equal service for less money, but I don't regret spending it on Rinka!

Thanks again for another great review. I didn't know there was a separate dialect in Kumamoto... learn something new everyday!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks again for another great review. I didn't know there was a separate dialect in Kumamoto... learn something new everyday!

Apparently it's not that different from Hakata dialect as both fall into the group of Hichiku dialects. In my impression Kumamoto dialect has less high-low-accent and people tend to agglutinate the words more, making it harder to understand.

Nice review! Super interested in visiting the city and the soaps there.
No gaijin tax for this shop it seems? Do you know about the others?

Until now I never had to pay a gaijin fee outside of Yoshiwara. Unfortunately I don't have time to do more exploring in Nakasu, but you may find some real gems here as it is very open and the Kyushu ladies are... different.

Is the H-1 bldg the "Manzoku City" one?

The Manzoku building is the slim red one next to Kokutai Doro and houses only fashion health shops, I think. H-1 is the big grey cube about 200 m south. There is a big "H-1" sign on top, so no chance of missing it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland