Soapland Utsunomiya

Bob

Enjoying life with the ladies!
Reaction score
Will be there next month. Any gaijin friendly Soaplands?
I know of Royal Vutton I believe that is correct name. But all in nihongo.

Or, any indy girls work in that area?

Reactions: hardharry
Nearly every gaijin friendly soap in Tokyo is in Yoshiwara. Literally maybe five or six in other areas will let you in.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What is the best way to head from the shibuya area to yoshiwara. Heading there in a week and looking forward to trying a soap or 2.

You can use the website hyperdia.com for finding train schedules and directions to get to different places within Tokyo or Japan

Minowa is the closest station to Yoshiwara.

It seems that there are only a few soaplands in Utsunomiya in the tiny red light district just north of Tobu Utsunomiya Station (not JR Utsunomiya Station).

Searching "320-0801 Utsunomiya-shi Ikegamicho 4" on google map gives you an idea where they are.

You may want to go there and ask if they are foreigner-friendly. However, as others have mentioned already, the chances are they aren't.

What is the best way to head from the shibuya area to yoshiwara. Heading there in a week and looking forward to trying a soap or 2.

The easiest from Shibuya would be to take Tokyo Metro Ginza line to Asakusa then walk. It's easy walk on a main street up north till the landmark fire station which is at south-east corner of the Yoshiwara.

Searching "Taito-ku Senzoku 4 chome" on google map gives you some ideas of the location.

Will be there next month. Any gaijin friendly Soaplands?
I know of Royal Vutton I believe that is correct name. But all in nihongo.

Or, any indy girls work in that area?

Hey Bob, had any luck? I'm in Utsunomiya at least once a month and I hear the prices are cheaper than Tokyo....of course that's from Japanese friends:(

Hey Bob, had any luck? I'm in Utsunomiya at least once a month and I hear the prices are cheaper than Tokyo....of course that's from Japanese friends:(

Sorry bro. No luck I did try to go to 2 of them and they said No. Cause I don't speak Japanese. I look hapa so they guy made gesture with his hands
saying "X" meaning NO.
No biggie..

male-cross-arms-emoji.png

Hello, sorry if i ask here. Tomorrow i will go to utsunomiya also planning to visit Marine Blue Soapland. Here is their website with price list : https://u-marineblue.com/top.php#price

I notice there are cheap price with 90mins course just cost 5000 yen? Is that all i have to pay or there are additional price? Sorry im new to soapland this is my first time to try. Thank you

Hello, sorry if i ask here. Tomorrow i will go to utsunomiya also planning to visit Marine Blue Soapland. Here is their website with price list : https://u-marineblue.com/top.php#price

I notice there are cheap price with 90mins course just cost 5000 yen? Is that all i have to pay or there are additional price? Sorry im new to soapland this is my first time to try. Thank you
That clearly says bathing fee (ご入浴料) - I'd expect your final cost to be about 3x the listed amount. 入浴料 (bathing fee) goes to the shop, and the girl's share is typically two-thirds of the total. So the estimated total would be about 3x the bathing fee, 15,000 yen in this case.

Reactions: Cjcj90
That clearly says bathing fee (ご入浴料) - I'd expect your final cost to be about 3x the listed amount. 入浴料 (bathing fee) goes to the shop, and the girl's share is typically two-thirds of the total. So the estimated total would be about 3x the bathing fee, 15,000 yen in this case.

Thanks for the quick answer. Sorry for the multiple post also. I will try my luck tomorrow!

Thanks for the quick answer. Sorry for the multiple post also. I will try my luck tomorrow!

My experience is from pre-corona so I don't know if things have changed but at least that time they wouldn't take a white boy in no matter how much Japanese he was able to speak.

My experience is from pre-corona so I don't know if things have changed but at least that time they wouldn't take a white boy in no matter how much Japanese he was able to speak.

Yeah they rejected me after found out im foreigner. Its weird after they show me the price list and when i choose one then they just realized it. Btw i am asian and look like japanese.

End up to the front of this store. https://soap-select.com/

The price slighty cheaper with good looking girls also.

This time they didnt notice if im foreigner. Choose between 2 option girl then paid the money. Found out from the girl if this store actually didnt accept foreigner also there is paper rule she showed me. Haha

Paid 24000 for 60mins play. Service not so great , no mat play just bbbj and cfs also
alot of talk about rule etc, a bit expensive but its good for experience purpose. May not repeat