Soaplands - Do they accept foreigners with... conditions

Legacymir

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Was just wondering if Soaplands accept foreigners with conditions on their privates. Not STDs, but something that about 20 to 30% of males unfortunately produce naturally (white pearls, deep in the skin - not contractable or anything, as it isnt a disease and is deep within the skin itself)....

Thank you!

Hello!

Was just wondering if Soaplands accept foreigners with conditions on their privates. Not STDs, but something that about 20 to 30% of males unfortunately produce naturally (white pearls, deep in the skin - not contractable or anything, as it isnt a disease and is deep within the skin itself)....

Thank you!

white pearls ... deep in the skin? you're not beaded ... are you?

there is a myth that jailed yakuza's get beaded while in the slammer. not sure how that myth will play *against* you.

if it's a medical condition .. know the correct term ... then have someone reputable translate that into Japanese, your doctor probably knows how.

there is a myth that jailed yakuza's get beaded while in the slammer. not sure how that myth will play *against* you.

if it's a medical condition .. know the correct term ... then have someone reputable translate that into Japanese, your doctor probably knows how.
No not beaded! Had to google that one haha. But it's just something that apparently a good portion of male population develops and is confused/misinterpret it for something else (pearly penile papule is the actual medical term for those curious). Guess ill need to google translate this. As im interested in going to a soapland today

No not beaded! Had to google that one haha. But it's just something that apparently a good portion of male population develops and is confused/misinterpret it for something else (pearly penile papule is the actual medical term for those curious). Guess ill need to google translate this. As im interested in going to a soapland today

I was curious and looked it up on Google. Although it may not be a STD, but no offence, it definitely looks repulsive.

Hirsuties coronae glandis 真珠様陰茎小丘疹?

It's normal and more likely 50% of men have it. Some more, some less. It's just larger sebaceous glands. If she's experienced, she probably has seen it a lot of times, unless you have a very severe case.

Reactions: Sudsy
Ah these... i also wasn't sure if they werent genital wards at first and they made me nervous, but then i found out what it was.
Anyway, they are a common sight, indeed a lot of men have them, also Japanese, so i dont think it would cause a problem.

Reactions: Sudsy
Anyway, they are a common sight, indeed a lot of men have them, also Japanese, so i dont think it would cause a problem.

Really? I've never even heard about them before and now the Internet claims anything from 8% to 50% of guys have them?

Reactions: TheScientist
Yeah it was a shock to me at first when i saw them. Since i was in the early teens (13 or 15), didn't have sex at the time. So i was scared. But i found what they were later and getting them removed can be problematic and recommendation is to just leave it alone and let it subside as years go by.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Really? I've never even heard about them before and now the Internet claims anything from 8% to 50% of guys have them?
File that under Elvis sightings and the report of eleventy percent of women being shape changers.

Reactions: MikeH
Well, women are more likely to notice how many people have them than men. If you dont have them, it's plausible you dont know about it. Even if you see other men nude in a shower complex, sento or sauna, you wouldn't notice them because they are really small and are hidden if the guy has foreskin. But they're really not uncommon.

Reactions: Ken1988

I've played with someone who had one of those. He said he thought girls liked it but it was slightly uncomfortable for me and not a nice addition.

What is the myth? That they do it for kinky fun because they have nothing else to do or that someone fucks them up like that?

I remember when I first noticed these on my dick many years ago. They're very tiny and some are camouflaged (not white) . You have to be looking closely to see them.

I was super worried like I might have dick cancer or something. I knew it wasn't an STD because I was still innocent back then.

Anyway, studying dick pics and researching online for a few hours made me realise it was a natural thing.

Reactions: chacha23 and Sudsy
there is a myth that jailed yakuza's get beaded while in the slammer.

That's not a myth, but it's less common these days because if the advent of things like video cameras.

Body modification shops will do something similar using teflon beads as well.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
What is the myth? That they do it for kinky fun because they have nothing else to do or that someone fucks them up like that?

myth is yakuza get beaded or pearled for the number of years the member stays in prison ... in BME (body modification ezine) there are articles where they mention in prison they use a shiv to pierce thru the skin and put a bead/pearl in. the bead/pearl comes from a can of spray paint.

there are several yakuza in the sento I go to and I haven't seen anyone beaded/pearled. it is possible incarcerated members get beaded/pearled but i just haven't met one in the flesh.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
yep I know .. the guy I was talking to when I wanted a magnet in my hand does beading/pearling too.

Magnet in your hand - I can see that being interesting. :)

lol ... I was thinking ... at long last I can be the effing life of the party with some magic tricks or maybe I can ruin some magnetic device.

the magnets are small ... most are placed at the tip of finger or the flesh in between the thumb and index finger or the edge of the palm ... one issue is you have to remove them after 5-10years sometimes earlier if it starts reacting to your body. the bio thingamajig that protects the magnets gets broken down by the body.