Soaplands - Do they accept foreigners with... conditions

I think your condition would completely turn a girl off especially if they have no idea about this type of condition. There is only one way to find out.

myth is yakuza get beaded or pearled for the number of years the member stays in prison ... in BME (body modification ezine) there are articles where they mention in prison they use a shiv to pierce thru the skin and put a bead/pearl in. the bead/pearl comes from a can of spray paint.

there are several yakuza in the sento I go to and I haven't seen anyone beaded/pearled. it is possible incarcerated members get beaded/pearled but i just haven't met one in the flesh.
Wow thats an interesting story, although i have no idea why they would do it. The one person i met who had only one didn't mention jail and said it was to pleasure girls. Since this situation is about jail, maybe its to pleasure other men? ;)

But it sounds damn painful... i know yakuza arent strangers to doing painful things (cutting off their fingers, getting full body tattoos) but it takes a lot of guts for a guy to do this to his most precious parts!
And such a rough way to pierce and using balls from a spray paint can? Auch. I imagine it gets infected a lot of the time. Dont want to think of what it looks like!

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
the magnets are small ... most are placed at the tip of finger or the flesh in between the thumb and index finger or the edge of the palm ... one issue is you have to remove them after 5-10years sometimes earlier if it starts reacting to your body. the bio thingamajig that protects the magnets gets broken down by the body.

Put one in to your dick and then you can promise the girls you'll show them some magic in bed!

No worry for that, but your dick may not exceed 15 cm.

It worked out, wasn't asked about it at all either :)
Glad to hear :) Just so you know, TONS of people have white spots "down there". I do as well. It's caused by enlarged oil glands. They don't spread either. It's no more significant than having a birthmark.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland