Guest viewing is limited

Soft Swing Couple visiting Tokyo Feb10-20

Cutecouple2017

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
We are a married couple from Malaysia and we will be visiting Tokyo during Feb10-20, in conjunction of Valentine’s Day celebration as well.
We are not familiar with happening bars in Tokyo, although we have visited Tokyo more than 5 times in the last 5years.

This time we hope to explore a bit more in Tokyo, like what we have been soft swing in Malaysia for the past 8yrs, we hope to meet up few nice couples, either at some happening bars or anywhere else.

Hope to hear from some locals or expats who know Tokyo well and able to guide us (we don’t speak much Japanese)

Cheers
B&F

Hello B&F,

I live in Tokyo. Feel free to ask me questions and hopefully i can help!
I recently went to Nemureru_Mori in Shibuya.

gf is alone in tome, wish to get somebody accompany her during this weekend, but i dont kow any other swingers forum in japan. any recommend?

You can also check Adult Friend Finder and sometimes you can find privately organised swingers parties. Ive been to a couple via that site and they were good.

How long will she be in town? I need someone to check out a happening bar with haha

Hi, we are a married expat couple living in Korea but looking to travel to Tokyo this month to visit a sex club. We would prefer a couples club. Can anyone recommend a foreigner friendly couples club (we speak no Japanese :-( ).

Thanks!

B&D

You can also check Adult Friend Finder and sometimes you can find privately organised swingers parties. Ive been to a couple via that site and they were good.
In Japan? I always assumed this site is mostly used in Europe and the US... I remember once I checked it here (browsing Tokyo-based ladies only, not couples though) and had the impression it was mainly fake profiles, or 50- something nymphos looking for foreign men, or ladies somehow thinking its like a normal dating site to find a romantic partner etc...
I may take a second look and tick the couples option next time... thanks for the tip!

In Japan? I always assumed this site is mostly used in Europe and the US... I remember once I checked it here (browsing Tokyo-based ladies only, not couples though) and had the impression it was mainly fake profiles, or 50- something nymphos looking for foreign men, or ladies somehow thinking its like a normal dating site to find a romantic partner etc...
I may take a second look and tick the couples option next time... thanks for the tip!

Definitely the same. They view it the same as tinder. That's why I'm hunting outside of the internet now. Weed through a lot of crap and wasted time.

Reactions: Frenchy
no matter how, there no way to meet any quality men there.

this is our thread, read it if you wanna clear what is ctually happening outside your world

https://undertable.co/threads/belongs-to-dancingsax-no-more-password-asking.71804/#post-839972

Wow,i don’t understand your thread but had a look at the overall “recent messages” page, didnt know that Sing and Malaysia had such a vibrant swingers scene! Yes maybe the OP will find local clubs lame I suppose...

Reactions: Sudsy