Solo vs Intercourse

Kokoce26

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello to all of you
I just found TAG lately and i like reading some of the conversations.
Just like everybody in here, i am fan of this country. I love the food, the culture, the habits, the lifestyle, the big city, the countryside... Of course i'm not living in Japan, maybe it's easier to think that way when we are just tourists.
Anyway, that is not the point of my post, after saying all that, i forgot to mention i am also a fan of Jav's.
Well, well, i'm married to a beautiful asian woman, we make love frequently, but i also like to be on my own, watching Jav for hours.
And i feel my solo Jav moments gives me as much pleasure, sometimes more pleasure than the real intercourse.
Anyone else geeting into this ?

Reactions: Acid Burn
Well, well, i'm married to a beautiful asian woman, we make love frequently, but i also like to be on my own, watching Jav for hours.
And i feel my solo Jav moments gives me as much pleasure, sometimes more pleasure than the real intercourse.
Anyone else geeting into this ?

Same (although she’s pretty racist so if you called her asian not japanese she’d kill you)

everyone likes to fuck, but 99% of men get bored with the same woman, even if there is love you need variety.

also im very lazy so sitting around jerking off can at times be a more enticing option than banging the mrs.

To have orgasms at the same time as your partner doesn't always require you to be in the same room.
Perfeclty right, she can use her favorite vibrator, while i'm using my favorite pillow.

Same (although she’s pretty racist so if you called her asian not japanese she’d kill you)

everyone likes to fuck, but 99% of men get bored with the same woman, even if there is love you need variety.

also im very lazy so sitting around jerking off can at times be a more enticing option than banging the mrs.
I did not mention she is not japanese
Same (although she’s pretty racist so if you called

Idk, that caught my attention too. o_O Maybe like this?

640px-thumbnail.jpg

Reactions: Frenchy
A8234065-F0FD-452A-875F-994D58E047AC.gif

Ok, a quick google search revealed, it’s a indeed a thing (see above).

Will I ever be able to rest my head on the pillow in a hotel bed again?

Reactions: Majestyk
Liar. Caught you on video

That's not a random pillow, that's from my grandparents! I mean it says it right there in the video. :rolleyes:

With so much variety and availability of the "real thing" in Japan I rarely have time for solo play, but recently I was introduced to a toy called "Tenga" and oh my god... solo time is back in business :-D

With so much variety and availability of the "real thing" in Japan I rarely have time for solo play, but recently I was introduced to a toy called "Tenga" and oh my god... solo time is back in business :-D

I had one girl who wanted to try it and when she lacked the required equipment she, knowing the gentleman I am, asked me for help.

I had read a lot of glowing reviews so I was of course ready to provide part of the equipment, she provided her hands and the Tenga.

The disappointment was real, I can do much better job with my hands only, she can do much better job with her hands only, and I bet the grandparents' pillow can do much better job too.

Yuck, we already knew you are a pervert, but incest?

It says grandparents' pillow, not my grandparents. I couldn't do that with a pillow, I would need a shovel.

I had one girl who wanted to try it and when she lacked the required equipment she, knowing the gentleman I am, asked me for help.

I had read a lot of glowing reviews so I was of course ready to provide part of the equipment, she provided her hands and the Tenga.

The disappointment was real, I can do much better job with my hands only, she can do much better job with her hands only, and I bet the grandparents' pillow can do much better job too.
I found this....

Attachments

• video-841911-h264_high.mp4
    6.4 MB · Views: 110