Guest viewing is limited

Some Cowardly And Xenophobic Japanese Guys

Try growing up in a border state where the federal government refuses to do anything about illegal immigration, well they do something about it, and that's accommodate them. Try going to a McDonald's and nobody speaks English at the counter. Or try having the KFC across the street from where you went to high school getting shut down because of the drug cartels sneaking into our schools.

Try growing up in a border state where the federal government refuses to do anything about illegal immigration, well they do something about it, and that's accommodate them. Try going to a McDonald's and nobody speaks English at the counter. Or try having the KFC across the street from where you went to high school getting shut down because of the drug cartels sneaking into our schools.

Sounds awful.
Reminds me the court ruling that actually stated that wearing the American flag was racist.

I'm not a big patriot, nor am I a racist- I just think it's illogical and funny that a court governing part of a country condemned wearing the flag of said country. You would not see that kind of insanity in Japan.

It's worse in the U.K., where the mass immigration doesn't just wreck the welfare state, but actually is a breeding ground for hostile activity. On top of that the government can lock you up for trying to speak up about it.

There's been an issue recently possibly of interest here, in which 1400 British girls were forced into the sex trade by militant Pakistani immigrants, and agencies turned a blind eye out of fearing being called racist.

http://m.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

That bs would certainly never happen in Japan, that's for sure. If the Japanese government could solve the birth rate problem they'd be set to rule in fifty years.

yeah, arpaio and segal are being called racists for doing shit that the feds don't have the balls to do.

nothing to do with racism or patriotism but it's about following the law and not degrading society. there are some tax payer funded public schools around where my parents live where 85% of the kids and parents dont speak english.

as someone who came here prior to japan, i took the time to study the language and follow their laws.

yeah, arpaio and segal are being called racists for doing shit that the feds don't have the balls to do.

nothing to do with racism or patriotism but it's about following the law and not degrading society. there are some tax payer funded public schools around where my parents live where 85% of the kids and parents dont speak english.

as someone who came here prior to japan, i took the time to study the language and follow their laws.

Exactly.

I have definitely experienced this crap on numerous occasions.

There is another way jealous Japanese and other foreigners will sabatoge your chances with women.

I'm not hitting on my students at all anymore, but one of the teachers I work with does. There is also an old perverted Japanese man I teach but I have noticed his focus is always on the female students' breasts not my lessons.

A few weeks ago, the other foreign teacher noticed this really cute student that usually takes his class took my class for the first time. Taking it as some sort of competition, he says out loud, oh hey you didn't take my class? Oh, you like the younger handsome guys with more hair huh? He might have just been teasing but he put her on the spot. He made her lose face and feel embarrassed in front of me and the other students all around. This might have been a planned out technique. She will probably be forever too embarrassed to take my class or even face me again lol.

The old Japanese dude asked this female student what kinds of guys does she like? Then he said handsome guys like him? Then he pointed at me. I don't understand why this crap keeps happening and only at this particular school. I'm guessing I won't be teaching her ever again after he grilled her interrogation style about personal things. I keep losing students and I'm not even shitting where I eat anymore!

I have definitely experienced this crap on numerous occasions.

There is another way jealous Japanese and other foreigners will sabatoge your chances with women.

I'm not hitting on my students at all anymore, but one of the teachers I work with does. There is also an old perverted Japanese man I teach but I have noticed his focus is always on the female students' breasts not my lessons.

A few weeks ago, the other foreign teacher noticed this really cute student that usually takes his class took my class for the first time. Taking it as some sort of competition, he says out loud, oh hey you didn't take my class? Oh, you like the younger handsome guys with more hair huh? He might have just been teasing but he put her on the spot. He made her lose face and feel embarrassed in front of me and the other students all around. This might have been a planned out technique. She will probably be forever too embarrassed to take my class or even face me again lol.

The old Japanese dude asked this female student what kinds of guys does she like? Then he said handsome guys like him? Then he pointed at me. I don't understand why this crap keeps happening and only at this particular school. I'm guessing I won't be teaching her ever again after he grilled her interrogation style about personal things. I keep losing students and I'm not even shitting where I eat anymore!
You need to return the favor.......walk in on his class when she's there......

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Sounds like dog eat dog out there!!
Some people think they can get away with whatever they want. See how they like it back is one way of teaching.....and we are talking about a school situation :)

Cultures can be compared using various situation-specific dichotomies. A simple one is Other/Them-Me/Us dichotomy. Some, not all, people from closer to the Me/Us end tend to bring thicker cultural bubbles with them and continue life as if they never left home. They can be really bad neighbours...

This may not be directly related to the topic, but it is related to male behaviour.
I was at one of the Gaitomo parties last night where I asked 3 j-guys hanging outside if there were a lot of people inside prior to entering. They later come in and introduce themselves to me as I'm at the bar. Small talk, etc, and then I say "Where are the easy girls?" jokingly. They told me easy girls are bad luck or something like that. They separate and later meet up again with me in a different part of the party. As I'm talking with them the second time, one girl singles me out, approaches me in front of the guys and talks with me. I'm giving her my full attention as I know other girls may be watching.

This is where I notice the strange behaviour. After I introduced the 3 guys to her, one or 2 of them tries to talk to her. She gave them a look that didn't seem pleasant and was unwelcoming. A few minutes later, one of the guys leaves and comes back with a girl that nearly speaks perfect English. She suddenly cuts into the conversation (somewhat rudely) between the other girl and I. It literally pulled all my attention to the other girl and away from the first girl. The first girl suddenly leaves. It was almost like survival of the fittest. However, now I wonder if it was a revenge move one of the guys planned due to the dirty look she gave them. I could feel that having these guys around can help to display one's social skills so openly, but also can backfire too.

Don't even bother.

Just ignore them and fly solo.

You'll do much better.

I'm not one to use such terms lightly. But, recently my friends and I have encountered some very bad behavior perpetuated by Japanese guys against foreign men via the odd route of harrassing Japanese women.

In a nutshell, whenever some Japanese guys see Japanese women with foreign men, they will "stare them down awkwardly", say dumb xenophobic things to them, or outright harrass them.

I've been in Japan for many years, and the number of incidents that I have seen, experienced, or heard about has increased recently. This right-wing extremist thinking is so backwards. This isn't 1940, but 2014.

Example, I brought an American friend living in Korea to Roppongi, Tokyo. I dislike Roppongi, as I see it as a rip-off to abuse tourists, but he insisted going there because his hotel was nearby.

We went to Area Red and Greenland, among various places.

1) Greenland

In Greenland, while have a great conversation with 2 Japanese women (15 minutes or so), some odd Japanese guys began whispering crap to the women. The guys were verbally harrassing the women and appeared blantly jealous. The Japanese women were like WTF? Obviously the disrespect of the Japanese guys was starting to create a situation. The Japanese women got scared and RAN off.

When we confronted the Japanese guys, they pretended to play dumb, to make it appear as if we were the aggressors. We cursed them out and left it at that.

2) Area Red

OK, so you are probably saying that's an isolated incident...

We go into Area Red and a very similar situation unfolds. We are talking to 2 Japanese women in the club and having a good time with them. Asshole Japanese guys begin talking crap to the women. Being Japanese women, they panic and run off like terrorized rabbits. We then confront the cowardly Japanese guys pulling this stunt, who then run to the club staff, as if we were bothering them.

And this week, I had to suffer another incident, while with my Japanese lady on the train

The Japanese guy didn't guess that we knew each other (for 2 months already) and assumed I was doing nampa (like people can't talk to each other), so begins telling her to watch out for foreigners (in Japanese). I over hear this stupidity, and tell the jackass to stop bothering my girl and putting his nose in other people's business. Nasty argument on the train occurs that had to be broken up by bystanders, who saves the jealous idiot from beating he deserved.

Cowardly Jealous Men

I've personally never had a problem with an Asian or Japanese guy dating whatever race of woman they want. And I've damn sure never whispered bullcrap about other men in the ear of women.

The same Japanese guys attempting to back stab other nationalities and races, will crave and dream about White women all day.

As a man, if you have a racist problem with another man, then you face that man. Harrassing women and trying to take away the free choice of others is just plain wrong.

Dude, it's not limited to japanese. Virtually all races of men have those guys. Do you think an asian guy dating a russian woman in public at St Petersburg, is not going to have dirty looks and triggered men shouting at the girl that what she's doing is not proper.

There was a youtube vlog of a white girl who said she was flirting with an asian guy on a sorta date and she complained about a rude white guy coming over to her, after the Asian guy left, and lecturing her on why she shouldn't be with him, in a 'righteous' tone, as if he was trying to protect her. But in reality, he just didn't like seeing girls dating foreign guys.

Guys like that, just want to date those girls for themselves. But my point is that it's not the race, it's the douchebag of that race who think's he owns women and you're just encountering it only from a singular pov, where racism like this actually exists everywhere.

*if you google "wmaf" on instagram - there are lot of entitled posts about banning/outlawing asian guys from dating their own race. Apparently there are even white guys who get angry when they see Asian girls date asian guys. Not every white guy is like that obviously but it's sadly a male social thing.

Last edited:
It's time to think about moving on with your life.
Your bubble has popped and now you see Japanese for what they really are. There are a lot of very mean people in Japan.
All the wonderful people you meet are in your bubble. Once that breaks you can't really get another.

Dude, it's not limited to japanese. Virtually all races of men have those guys. Do you think an asian guy dating a russian woman in public at St Petersburg, is not going to have dirty looks and triggered men shouting at the girl that what she's doing is not proper.

There was a youtube vlog of a white girl who said she was flirting with an asian guy on a sorta date and she complained about a rude white guy coming over to her, after the Asian guy left, and lecturing her on why she shouldn't be with him, in a 'righteous' tone, as if he was trying to protect her. But in reality, he just didn't like seeing girls dating foreign guys.

Guys like that, just want to date those girls for themselves. But my point is that it's not the race, it's the douchebag of that race who think's he owns women and you're just encountering it only from a singular pov, where racism like this actually exists everywhere.

*if you google "wmaf" on instagram - there are lot of entitled posts about banning/outlawing asian guys from dating their own race. Apparently there are even white guys who get angry when they see Asian girls date asian guys. Not every white guy is like that obviously but it's sadly a male social thing.
Totally agree. I've enjoyed interracial dating in my homecountry as well and the locals act stupid about it, but its nice to give them a big "fuck you" (or rather "i'm not fucking you") show.
Common problem and not a problem for me if i'm out with the locals here because its always the men
being protective of women of their own race. I've never really caught women having this behavior, at least not so prominently.
It's time to think about moving on with your life.
Your bubble has popped and now you see Japanese for what they really are. There are a lot of very mean people in Japan.
All the wonderful people you meet are in your bubble. Once that breaks you can't really get another.

There are mean people everywhere. The world is full of mean people, get over it.

There are mean people everywhere. The world is full of mean people, get over it.

No, there are only mean people in JAPAN. Ask your coworkers or acquaintances and you will be surprised about the things they would tell you about JAPANESE women who abduct babies and laugh on your face. If you are dating a JAPANESE girl you should know about this.

I believe the jury would give me 95 points for the quality but then the technical difficulty is not very high so I am not sure if that suffices for a quarterfinal place.

Totally agree. I've enjoyed interracial dating in my homecountry as well and the locals act stupid about it, but its nice to give them a big "fuck you" (or rather "i'm not fucking you") show.
Common problem and not a problem for me if i'm out with the locals here because its always the men
being protective of women of their own race. I've never really caught women having this behavior, at least not so prominently.

Once you have been there awhile you will understand. The big "fuck you" is childish and only makes your attitude worse. You cant be happy there thinking like that. Once you notice something that bothers you a lot you cant unnoticed it. Its better to move on then act like a fool.

I just ignore them, and if they’re persistent I try to move with the girls before they ‘run away’. I usually just look them in the eye and say something like ‘teme- (get his attention) shitsurei na, nihonjin ja nee?’ “you’re rude, aren’t you Japanese?”. That usually makes them go away if your eye contact is intense like a thousand suns.

Making some kind of insinuation that their Japanese manners aren’t there, and that you, a ‘dirty’ Gaijin needs to teach them, makes them angry but ashamed and that cocktail is too much to handle. It has worked many times. The other day, I got this old lady defending me and apologizing for this drunk salary man that was saying some racist things because my bag ‘touched’ him, and that’s a long shot, when I was getting on the train.

But like others have said, these assholes that make racist comments are everywhere, even if you’re alone, with a girl or in a group. Just don’t insult them, be assertive and deal with them with some class, play the system.

Reactions: librelu and Frenchy
If You're in a club just don't let any dudes talk to your chicks. Nothing good ever comes of it. If they try to just tell them "sorry we're having a conversation now" and block them out with your body

Do this as soon as they try to enter the convo

If You're in a club just don't let any dudes talk to your chicks. Nothing good ever comes of it. If they try to just tell them "sorry we're having a conversation now" and block them out with your body

Do this as soon as they try to enter the convo

And pee around the lady, to mark your territory. It Always works.

Well since many people have reawakened the thread...

Once I was in a bar talking to a smaller guy, he was also skinny. He had a very tiny physique compared to me. I was enjoying the conversation until some drunk guy approached to me and said something like "Hey, that guy looks like he has a small d." The beer in his hand was shaky and the guy I was talking to turned his head away, obviously he was insulted and maybe his insecurities were put to test. I told the drunk guy, in a loud voice:
"May be I enjoy the small pleasures in life"
He just stood there, puzzled for a few seconds and the guy I was talking to was completely shocked.

The moral of the story is, under such circumstances the women don't get harassed, they let themselves to get harassed. If they think you're a waste of time from the beginnig, maybe a few men will be enough for them to change their mind. But if a woman enjoys your company, she will stand up for you.